Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne County @ Johnson Central **4A State Semi Finals** 11/25
I am not a JC guy and hope Wayne wins but I like what Pulp does for the kids. I believe everything that can be done to generate excitement for the program helps the team and the maybe more importantly the next crops of kids that are watching from the stands. Excite your team and the fan base and the little ones will look forward to the day that they can run on the field. Good luck to all Friday!
Happy Thanksgiving safe travels and go EAGLES
It's game day go EAGLES
I am seriously debating going over to the stadium and playing some pre-game music.... right now.... at 12:36am.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Wayne co by 3 in a mild upset!!
I think JC hits Wayne fast and hard and gets up 3 scores
We'll it's GAME DAY!! Let's go EAGLES!! We've got a carpool date to BG scheduled!!!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Funny you say that.... last year @ Wayne County, a lot of our fans came up to me and was talking about how boring it was at Wayne County's stadium.

When you see our players dancing around in the pre-game or after a big play to a song or clip they requested (and believe me, I pay attention).... it's a good feeling and you can tell it matters to them. Or when you can feel the bleachers shake when The Cupid Shuffle or Cha Cha Slide comes on and see students, parents, little kids and even grandparents getting involved, then you know it matters to them as well. When our fans hear the Air Raid Siren as the team comes to the Blowup Helmet.... then start jumping up and down to the beat of "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor"..... IT MATTERS!!!! I've had coaches, cheerleading sponsors and fans from other teams come to the press box and ask me what App. I'm using so they can get it for their school.... I tell them, "it's no App., it's just me and my clips." And yes, I do enjoy getting to do it, I do look forward to Friday nights. We didn't have the team or facilities when I was in school there like we have now. We were lucky to have a burnt cd played before the game. Let alone anything close to the atmosphere we have now.

I get a bad rap on here from some of my haters, but it doesn't bother me. I know the majority of the JC fans that come to the games enjoy it. I realize you can't and won't please everybody. I do my best. I work year round on compiling clips and new material. Sometimes, it is too loud.... I do my best to keep the volume at a certain level, but it doesn't always work out that way. If you've ever been around a sound system... some tracks are louder than others, some clips are softer than others. But as soon as I realize it's too loud or get a text from somebody telling me to turn it down, I do. The speakers we have are powerful. There are schools all over this state that would love to have the football complex JC has. The turf, home/visitors bleachers, scoreboard, locker/weight rooms, press box and yes... even the sound system. There was a requested song to be played as a game was ending earlier this year, but the people that matter know the situation and it's been squashed.

The Cincinnati Bengals, The Jacksonville Jaguars, The Colorado Avalanche, The Cincinnati Reds, The 140th Kentucky Derby, Commonwealth Stadium, Rupp Arena, Lexington Legends..... I've been to all of these stadiums/seen these teams play in the past seven years, playing pre-game music and in-game clips is nothing new. And yes, they all play similar material. But let's face it, their not as good as me..... but the principle remains the same.

NOW LET'S GO GET THIS WIN FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Alex Green.

their what is not as good as you?
Cardinals!
Johnson Central-28
Wayne Co-14
pjdoug Wrote:their what is not as good as you?

You wouldn't be a good detective....
Less than 6 hours away......
maximus73 Wrote:I think JC hits Wayne fast and hard and gets up 3 scores

Are you saying like a dose of epsom salts?
^^^
Confusednicker:

Fly Eagles Fly!!!
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Are you saying like a dose of epsom salts?

I love this!! :lmao:

They'll be running through the defense all night!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
[quote=Pulp Fiction]You wouldn't be a good detective....[/QUOTE I am a good detective
pjdoug Wrote:[quote=Pulp Fiction]You wouldn't be a good detective....[/QUOTE I am a good detective

Not a good detective.... and not good at using the Quote feature on BGR.
Golden Eagles by 28
Pulp Fiction Wrote:[quote=pjdoug]

Not a good detective.... and not good at using the Quote feature on BGR.

Go Cardinals