Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield @ Christian Academy-Louisville**2A State Semi Finals**11/25
We haven't shown all of our speed at this point.
As much as I hate it, I am picking CAL to win this game. I know how good of a back Bright is, but Wright will be the best player in the game, and Paulson will be the second best. Both D1 kids. Mayfield better double on Paulson on that left side, or he'll be in your backfield all night. He's 6'6 with a motor, and long arms. He's a really good TE also, he'll catch a lot of short route stuff. Wright will line up at receiver, and if the ball is thrown close to him, he'll catch it. They will also line him up in a wildcat look, which is tough to stop. All in all, the game will be won in the trenches. CAL is as big as DeSales was last year, but a lot quicker. Believe me, i'm no CAL fan, I just think it's a pickem game, and would go with Mayfield, if they were playing at home.
Well, let's just say, it ain't the first time you picked against us. Seems like it worked pretty well for us then as well.
I'm sticking with MHS 35-14.
I Think CAL may surprise Mayfield in this one 28-14
mysonis55 Wrote:Well, let's just say, it ain't the first time you picked against us. Seems like it worked pretty well for us then as well.

I said it was a pickem, and I give CAL the edge only because it's a home game for them.
Last year you picked against us at home and it wasn't a pickem.
Excited about listening in on this one friday night.
2 fan buses and you are talking about listening to it?
mysonis55 Wrote:2 fan buses and you are talking about listening to it?

I would love to go but i need to spend time with my baby girl, plus family Thanksgiving meal is that evening. Ive already had a comp day approved to take off for the Championship if Mayfield wins tomorrow. Hope i get to take my Bowling Green trip for the 5th straight year.
Take her to the game. She will be better for it.
damn first ive heard of a fan bus?
Had 2
I'm going with Mayfield, Cals early season schedule was pretty tough but the last half was not even a test with the exception of DeSales, Mayfield has the pedigree and knows how to win. I know Cal is talented but they don't see teams like Mayfield that much. I'm not talking about talent because Eastern, Simon Kenton, Central and DeSales all have good talent, it's the Mayfield mystique that will get CAL.