Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 20 Paintsville 7
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Alright you Raceland and Paintsville nutjobs. Its time to rally for the East! U know the Beechie's poster are few and far between on here. Lets go see if we can keep things going in the title game thread! Raceland and Paintsville battles for 8 quarters this season only to find out they would both fall short. Seems like we just cant seperate ourselves. Hazard would have taken us to the woodshed as well. Congrats to the Dawgs, always been my second favorite 1A school. Lots of tradition and always an old school program. Go get some more hardware. I dont think your flying under everyones radar any more! Watchout Beechwood, you got a whole lot of rednecks, hillbillies, old farts and jackasses comin ur way!lol

:Thumbs:
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm so sorry about the update thread. For some reason I could not get on BGR!!

Congratulations Hazard!!

No worries, I was having trouble with the PC/SO update thread as well, which didn't surprise when I saw that there were over 1400 people viewing the HS Football section alone!

Once Hazard dominated Pikeville I had a pretty good feeling they'd beat Paintsville. Congrats Dawgs!!TongueirateSho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Bulldogsfan35 Wrote:7 or 8 of 22, idk why you want to bring this up every time, but hey we will take the support. Wink

I bring it up because it's the only reason you are where you are now. Don't Play ignorant. Even without Smith you lose in the first round.
Coach Dixon proves again he is one of the best in the state
Where were you tonight Boogie? At home...
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:That was the most Dominant performance I've seen this year! Paintsville D was GOOD tonight. VERY GOOD! Hazards D was Excellent! Hats off to the Bulldogs and Coach Dixon! Seemed somehow they knew what our Offense was gonna do before we did! I do wanna know something though from you Hazard Fans! I've heard Corey Smith ALL year and no doubt that kids gonna get his! He's a heck of a RB BUT noone ever mentioned #14! That kid is the X Factor for Hazard! Hats off to Hazard! Give em HE@@ in BG!!

Blue that's why I felt so good going into the game last week , Paintsvlle offense is very very predictable and coaches noticed it's all where phelps lined up . If he lines up here they run this 99% of the time , if he lines up over here they run this 99% of the time . Raceland couldn't stop the big plays and stop Paintsville . I would say Hazard coaches noticed the same thing and had the corners to stop the big play .. Great season Paintsville
I love Coach Dixon

Noone in the State does more with less than he does.

The coaching job he has done this year has been superb
Paparazzi Wrote:I bring it up because it's the only reason you are where you are now. Don't Play ignorant. Even without Smith you lose in the first round.

Litterally only 4 of them start. Smith twins, Austin Combs, Braxton( if you even count him bc he came to Hazard starting in high school)
Paparazzi Wrote:Congrats to the Bulldogs and Commodores. I hope you win it all. I'm not knocking these kids because they have 7 or 8 starters from PCC. I blame that on the perry co administration. Go Bulldogs !

Didn't look like anything but Bulldogs playing tonight. But thanks for supporting us.
EKYman Wrote:Where were you tonight Boogie? At home...

No, I was at the Johnson Central/Wayne County game recruiting for Paintsville so they can make another Regional Championship run next year. I had a secret meeting last Friday night with the brains of The Tigger Nation and they are rewarding me handsomely for every recruit I can deliver them.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Blue that's why I felt so good going into the game last week , Paintsvlle offense is very very predictable and coaches noticed it's all where phelps lined up . If he lines up here they run this 99% of the time , if he lines up over here they run this 99% of the time . Raceland couldn't stop the big plays and stop Paintsville . I would say Hazard coaches noticed the same thing and had the corners to stop the big play .. Great season Paintsville

Your exactly right Nut! They knew us inside and out and obviously done well watching tape and coaching their D on what to look for and how to stop it! We did FINALLY throw a pass to KP tonight though. First play of the game just got under thrown a touch and couldn't pull it off but that was it. Our offense has been very predictable but we've relied on execution! Tonight our line meet another big line that made executing a tough task! Hazards corners played Huge tonight! I was very impressed! We had like 9 yards offensively in the FIRST HALF! On another note, I'm not sure about Corey Smiths yards but one thing for sure He earned em! Before halftime he was gassed! That kid is a great talent though! Unbelievably hard runner to stop! I'm still impressed with #14!! He's like having a young Gronk on your high school team! GOOD NIGHT that kid KILLED US!! Lol
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:No, I was at the Johnson Central/Wayne County game recruiting for Paintsville so they can make another Regional Championship run next year. I had a secret meeting last Friday night with the brains of The Tigger Nation and they are rewarding me handsomely for every recruit I can deliver them.

WOOGIE quit telling everyone!
ZoneRead12 Wrote:Litterally only 4 of them start. Smith twins, Austin Combs, Braxton( if you even count him bc he came to Hazard starting in high school)

You know guys I love that response. Only four of them start. Hey, I couldn't care less. Go Bulldogs. Number one is that I love all our kids here. Bring it home!
Congrats Dawgs! Keep that trophy in the mountains! Good Season Tigers!
Another yr and another lost chance at playing for a title. Wonder if the JCMS bunch is regretting it. If any of you all are tryin to unload your rooms call Big Brother they will need them.
Frank Dux Wrote:Another yr and another lost chance at playing for a title. Wonder if the JCMS bunch is regretting it. If any of you all are tryin to unload your rooms call Big Brother they will need them.

You're pathetic man. Most Tiger fans cheer for JC and support you guys, regardless of where they come from. JC got 3 more 8th graders from Martin County, but you don't see the Sheldon Clark faithful crying about it. Show a little class and quit bashing on a bunch kids.
What a game.. Defense and hard hitting... The tone of this was set early after the first series and the Bulldogs forced a 3- out one thanks to an over the head snap on 3rd down.. Hazards defense dialed in after that.. Paintsville defense stay on the field a lot tonight and give them credit for fighting all game.. Like said in a post earlier Smith earned every yard he had tonight. Johnson came up big with tough contested catches all night... Hats off to Paintsville for an excellent game and to there seniors your hard work and dedication has made there school proud..

Now let's see if Hazard can continue and go get that title...
Did Hazard contain Paintsville that well?

OR

Was Paintsville having an off night?

With the horses Paintsville has, holding Paintsville to just 7 points is hard to believe.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Paparazzi Wrote:I bring it up because it's the only reason you are where you are now. Don't Play ignorant. Even without Smith you lose in the first round.

Highly doubtful, but I'm not going to argue with a clown. Go Dawgs!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Did Hazard contain Paintsville that well?

OR

Was Paintsville having an off night?

With the horses Paintsville has, holding Paintsville to just 7 points is hard to believe.

Hazard held them in check.

but when the kids from hazard go to PCC, you don't say shit about it. so stop talking about the stuff that the kids want to go to the other school in the town.

my SR year at Hazard, I would say there was around 10 of use that was at PCC at one time or another. I can't say about all the other ones. but for me it take 2 year to talk my mom into letting me go to Hazard. but it still wasn't until that teacher at PCC making fun of the way I talk for my mom to let me go to Hazard. I didn't wanted to step foot in PCC Commowhore school. I started calling them that my 7th grade year when they name it.
I support all our kids hero. But the only reason they are where they are tonight are perry co boys period. And I'm proud of it. I wish all the rest would have transferred to. I'm not against I'm for understand.
I had a feeling it was Hazard's time to retake the east. I still think Beechwood wins it though. Great job Dawgs.
Congratulations Bulldogs.
Congrats to Hazard and their kids. They definitely earned it and they are really peaking at the right time. Paintsville just couldn't really get anything going all night. And with a team that can move the ball methodically like Hazard that will absolutely shorten the game. I was very impressed with their size up front. #72 and #73 were HUGE and physical, and they have top notch athletes all over the field. Bring home the gold!

Thank you to Paintsville's seniors for all your hard work and dedication to the program. This was Chirico's initial Freshman class when he took over, and it's amazing to see how far things have come along since then. Best of luck to each of you in the future.
As mentioned earlier Hazard defense "shut down-locked down" the Tiger running game.
Only chance P-ville had was to go to the air but when they did couldn't make the plays.
Credit to Hazard players and coaching staff for being better prepared to advance on to championship game.
Lot less opportunity for big plays when the offense is on the sidelines. Hazard pound and ground limits the other teams chances.
I had the time of my life last night!! Big fire in the fireplace, Thanksgiving left overs, watching UK on the TV, had the radio tuned into the Belfry game and getting feeds from LeeCoUKFan from the Pulaski game and from bac2369 from THIS game!! I'm gonna have to find somebody else to feed me from the Hazard game though! Bac just don't give enough details!!! Confusednicker:

Congratulations Hazard! I sure hope you bring the title back to the mountains!