Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 20 Paintsville 7
Good Luck to the Bulldogs in Bowling Green!
Congrats to Hazard and good luck in BG...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You throw Class out there.......At the end of the Raceland game, 100's of kids and parents walk ACROSS the field at Paintsville with Yellow Flags waving them at the Raceland Fans and Players.......Get real! Last year it was a Cash Register every time Cash did something and the Phelps kids, Which I think was your best player and others never got anything done after a big play. I don't have a kid playing but I have never seen a more RUDE fan base. I have been all over the state watching football! I hope you brought your White Flags last night. Also, the transfer kids could be going to state, what a learning tool that is for them.....
I said the lack of a quality passing game would be Paintsville's death knell.
that's right Wrote:You throw Class out there.......At the end of the Raceland game, 100's of kids and parents walk ACROSS the field at Paintsville with Yellow Flags waving them at the Raceland Fans and Players.......Get real! Last year it was a Cash Register every time Cash did something and the Phelps kids, Which I think was your best player and others never got anything done after a big play. I don't have a kid playing but I have never seen a more RUDE fan base. I have been all over the state watching football! I hope you brought your White Flags last night. Also, the transfer kids could be going to state, what a learning tool that is for them.....

Come on dude get over yourself! Was the flag thing a little much? Sure but to call Paintsville fans the most Rude fans you've ever seen? Really? I'm proud of how passionate and rowdy our fan base is and I wouldn't trade them for any! I also know an Orange fan base that's just as passionate and rowdy as well!
Hazard is the toughest place to play I've EVER seen! The home team has a their locker room the visiting team has to get on the buss during halftime! Hadn't been to hazard in a long time. Very nice field though!
that's right Wrote:You throw Class out there.......At the end of the Raceland game, 100's of kids and parents walk ACROSS the field at Paintsville with Yellow Flags waving them at the Raceland Fans and Players.......Get real! Last year it was a Cash Register every time Cash did something and the Phelps kids, Which I think was your best player and others never got anything done after a big play. I don't have a kid playing but I have never seen a more RUDE fan base. I have been all over the state watching football! I hope you brought your White Flags last night. Also, the transfer kids could be going to state, what a learning tool that is for them.....
That's right going straight for the jugular!!! I talked to a number of Racland fans this past week and they stated the same thing. They couldn't believe how they were treated last week in Paintsville.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:That's right going straight for the jugular!!! I talked to a number of Racland fans this past week and they stated the same thing. They couldn't believe how they were treated last week in Paintsville.

^^ :hilarious: Here's THIS GUY AGAIN! Seems wherever Paintsville is a topic he TROLLS UP. I mean shows up! My bad! Great job on making it to the semi's this year Tomcat! Oh wait....

100's of parents and kids, lol, that's a bit of a stretch. It was mostly high school kids. I don't agree with it, didn't think it was funny either. As far as music or sound effects go, you obviously don't pay much attention because they all have something special, YES, even Phelps.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:That's right going straight for the jugular!!! I talked to a number of Racland fans this past week and they stated the same thing. They couldn't believe how they were treated last week in Paintsville.

Oh look, there's Tomcat Pride. What a surprise to see him on here running his mouth about something that is surely a lie. Lies and garbage, that's all that comes outta his mouth.

Where's Boogie, Nut, Scotty, Ramdad and the rest of em, let's hear about how "bad" the Raceland fans were treated last week.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:^^ :hilarious: Here's THIS GUY AGAIN! Seems wherever Paintsville is a topic he TROLLS UP. I mean shows up! My bad! Great job on making it to the semi's this year Tomcat! Oh wait....

Is that the best you got tigger fan? True we never made it to the semi's like your tiggers did but our path is way more difficult than yours. We have to go through that team that has made you relevant again. You know the team I'm talking about don't you? It's the team that you tapped out against a few years back. I mean come on wake up and smell the coffee, if you weren't taking their players you would barely be a 500 team. You and your fans act like your team is the greatest show on earth but the fact is without multiple players from other schools you wouldn't even be in the hunt. I'm just glad now I can read my morning paper without seeing the man crush from the ADI to your football staff.
I hate Paintsville! They don't fix enough of those darned smoked bologna sandwiches.
Redneck Wrote:Oh look, there's Tomcat Pride. What a surprise to see him on here running his mouth about something that is surely a lie. Lies and garbage, that's all that comes outta his mouth.

Where's Boogie, Nut, Scotty, Ramdad and the rest of em, let's hear about how "bad" the Raceland fans were treated last week.
Oh look, there's Redneck the personal masseuse for the tiger football staff. I bet your hands are cramping like crazy this morning ole buddy. You better pace yourself it make take a while for this one to go away.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Oh look, there's Redneck the personal masseuse for the tiger football staff. I bet your hands are cramping like crazy this morning ole buddy. You better pace yourself it make take a while for this one to go away.

We got beat, it's football, it happens. You whine and cry about a few transfers to a school that your team doesn't even play. You can drop the whole "recruiting" act. Alot of these "transfers" that some of the JC faithful claim, have been at Paintsville since elementary school.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Is that the best you got tigger fan? True we never made it to the semi's like your tiggers did but our path is way more difficult than yours. We have to go through that team that has made you relevant again. You know the team I'm talking about don't you? It's the team that you tapped out against a few years back. I mean come on wake up and smell the coffee, if you weren't taking their players you would barely be a 500 team. You and your fans act like your team is the greatest show on earth but the fact is without multiple players from other schools you wouldn't even be in the hunt. I'm just glad now I can read my morning paper without seeing the man crush from the ADI to your football staff.

Just not sure why an ASHLAND fan would be so jealous of Paintsville. WE DONT PLAY EACH OTHER! We have Zero to do with Ashland. You've got a new QB from Paintsvillle! Your welcome! You better be glad we've had some legit transfers! After the beatings you guys have take the last couole years from JC, do you want it to be worse??? Sounds like it!!
Hazard beat the Tigers with defense ! I am pretty sure Smith had over 200 yards on the ground!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Just not sure why an ASHLAND fan would be so jealous of Paintsville. WE DONT PLAY EACH OTHER! We have Zero to do with Ashland. You've got a new QB from Paintsvillle! Your welcome! You better be glad we've had some legit transfers! After the beatings you guys have take the last couole years from JC, do you want it to be worse??? Sounds like it!!

Legit?????
Paparazzi Wrote:Congrats to the Bulldogs and Commodores. I hope you win it all. I'm not knocking these kids because they have 7 or 8 starters from PCC. I blame that on the perry co administration. Go Bulldogs !
Be careful "Pap", your jealousy is showing!! Its NONE or your, nor anyone's, business where PARENTS (you get no vote) CHOOSE for their kid to be educated. Grow up!!!!
If they were Commodores they are not now !!!Great win Dawgs !!!!
Cory Smith is an absolute beast!

[YOUTUBE="Paintsville @ Hazard 1A State Semi Final 11/25/16 Highlights"]0Id9YRDFsHo[/YOUTUBE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Redneck Wrote:Oh look, there's Tomcat Pride. What a surprise to see him on here running his mouth about something that is surely a lie. Lies and garbage, that's all that comes outta his mouth.

Im right here. It was a bit much, but the phrase "act like you've been there" comes to mind. Thing is, Rams and Tigers havent been there that often. Let fans enjoy their moment, it is what it is, the bs on here is just as bad at times. The Rams and Tigers were two of the best in the state this year, they both got knocked out. Let the damn dead horse lay in peace!

I stated in the Paintsville/Raceland thread last week that the flag throwing incident showed a lack of class and I still feel that way. And by the way, there had to have been a couple hundred, so Tomcat Pride was correct in saying the were hundreds.

Can't say too much about that game other than we got beat. Can't wait for next season to start.
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:I stated in the Paintsville/Raceland thread last week that the flag throwing incident showed a lack of class and I still feel that way. And by the way, there had to have been a couple hundred, so Tomcat Pride was correct in saying the were hundreds.

Can't say too much about that game other than we got beat. Can't wait for next season to start.
The number of flags and the number of people are two completely different things. You know as well as I do that there weren't 100's of fans acting that way. Like I said, it was mostly students, and no, I didnt like it or agree with it either.
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:I stated in the Paintsville/Raceland thread last week that the flag throwing incident showed a lack of class and I still feel that way. And by the way, there had to have been a couple hundred, so Tomcat Pride was correct in saying the were hundreds.

Still the same WOOGIE!
Redneck Wrote:The number of flags and the number of people are two completely different things. You know as well as I do that there weren't 100's of fans acting that way. Like I said, it was mostly students, and no, I didnt like it or agree with it either.

You're correct in that aspect. Probably mostly students. But I'd bet my @$$ that the administration knew it was going to happen.
Redneck Wrote:The number of flags and the number of people are two completely different things. You know as well as I do that there weren't 100's of fans acting that way. Like I said, it was mostly students, and no, I didnt like it or agree with it either.

Seems it's not the way WOOGIE remembers it! Must have been traumatizing for him! He seen a WALL OF YELLOW FLAGS! :hilarious: come on. We respect each other's programs. Like I've said before I'm cheering for Orange when I'm NOT cheering for BLUE!! Let it go!
What I liked about this game was hazard never changed there defense. They stayed in there 3-4 but did bring in the safeties some. Paintsville had 9-10 men in the box all night... Besides the 1 big run how many yards did phelps have?
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Come on dude get over yourself! Was the flag thing a little much? Sure but to call Paintsville fans the most Rude fans you've ever seen? Really? I'm proud of how passionate and rowdy our fan base is and I wouldn't trade them for any! I also know an Orange fan base that's just as passionate and rowdy as well!

Dude.....It isn't about me, I don't have a kid in any program. I just know every time I see a Paintsville game they scream call everybody and refs cheaters......And, the Cash register last year, that was an insult to all their other players. I love a rowdy fan base but they go over the line.
bac2369 Wrote:What I liked about this game was hazard never changed there defense. They stayed in there 3-4 but did bring in the safeties some. Paintsville had 9-10 men in the box all night... Besides the 1 big run how many yards did phelps have?
ADI had him at 130 yards. And the long run was a 68 yarder if I'm not mistaken?
bac2369 Wrote:What I liked about this game was hazard never changed there defense. They stayed in there 3-4 but did bring in the safeties some. Paintsville had 9-10 men in the box all night... Besides the 1 big run how many yards did phelps have?

Hazard had 9 in the box all night as well. The only time they didn't us when Paintsville spread 3-4 WR's out. Paintsville's defense did the same when Hazard went to the spread. Phelps had 130 on 18 carries.