Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 20 Paintsville 7
that's right Wrote:Dude.....It isn't about me, I don't have a kid in any program. I just know every time I see a Paintsville game they scream call everybody and refs cheaters......And, the Cash register last year, that was an insult to all their other players. I love a rowdy fan base but they go over the line.

Not all Paintsville fans. Once again, you obviously don't pay much attention because all of the players have a sound effect when they make a play. You heard the Kash register all night because he had 20 tackles and accounted for half of the offense.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Cory Smith is an absolute beast!

[YOUTUBE="Paintsville @ Hazard 1A State Semi Final 11/25/16 Highlights"]0Id9YRDFsHo[/YOUTUBE]

Why did WYMT leave at halftime? They had someone at JC for the entire game, someone at Pulaski the entire game. Hazard's field is a mile from WYMT and that's the only highlights they get?
Redneck Wrote:Not all Paintsville fans. Once again, you obviously don't pay much attention because all of the players have a sound effect when they make a play. You heard the Kash register all night because he had 20 tackles and accounted for half of the offense.

I did notice the Music this year for all the players, it was cool. We will agree to disagree, LOL I hope the tigers all the luck next year.....It has became a good rival game for both schools. I just think the Fan base needs to think about what message they send.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Seems it's not the way WOOGIE remembers it! Must haCTve been traumatizing for him! He seen a WALL OF YELLOW FLAGS! :hilarious: come on. We respect each other's programs. Like I've said before I'm cheering for Orange when I'm NOT cheering for BLUE!! Let it go!

Hey man, I wasn't saying anything. Was asked about it by one of you guys. I'm not crying about it. Just stated my thoughts after being questioned. If it makes you feel better, throw a truckload of them next year. No skin off my back.
Just think all area teams are excited for a team that does it the Right Way. Congrats to Hazard & good luck next week in Bowling Green!
Redneck Wrote:Why did WYMT leave at halftime? They had someone at JC for the entire game, someone at Pulaski the entire game. Hazard's field is a mile from WYMT and that's the only highlights they get?

The guy shooting that game had to get back, edit, produce and anchor the show.

The games further away are sent from the field. The guy shooting the Corbin game anchored the newscast.
Whats the deal with the yellow flags? Why was that an insult to raceland?
I dont think hazard recruits or steals players from Perry. Them playing for a state title almost every year does the recruiting for them.
Until perry puts more into the football program any kid in perry co would be crazy to not wanna play for Hazard.
that's right Wrote:Dude.....It isn't about me, I don't have a kid in any program. I just know every time I see a Paintsville game they scream call everybody and refs cheaters......And, the Cash register last year, that was an insult to all their other players. I love a rowdy fan base but they go over the line.

Yep. Paintsville is obviously the worst at "we got cheated" between Paintsville and Raceland! Guess you weren't around last year in playoffs!
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:Hey man, I wasn't saying anything. Was asked about it by one of you guys. I'm not crying about it. Just stated my thoughts after being questioned. If it makes you feel better, throw a truckload of them next year. No skin off my back.

The clown from Ashland said many Raceland fans told him that they were treated horrible at Paintsville. That's what I was asking about, since thats the first any of us had heard about the poor treatment. I wasn't asking about the flag incident.
stripedofficial Wrote:Whats the deal with the yellow flags? Why was that an insult to raceland?

Even though they won in Raceland with Overtime, they say the refs cheated them. Every time they play there is always a couple nasty fans screaming that. There had to be a lot of them to get together, because there were Parents also coming across the field waving them. Probably made them in home economic class.
Don't even know why we are talking about Raceland.Their asses got beat a week ago.The Rams name doesn't even need to be brought up!
Let's keep this on topic, ladies and gentlemen.

No need for all the extra-curricular shenanigans in this thread.
Great job Bulldogs! I guess our JV team ran out of gas. I guess all the Johnson county kids will think twice about going to paintsville now haha
Ballbuster Wrote:Great job Bulldogs! I guess our JV team ran out of gas. I guess all the Johnson county kids will think twice about going to paintsville now haha

Well there's one thing I didn't see last night and that was a golden eagle jersey... They where in blue and playing for Paintsville. Give those kids credit they fought all damn game. The played good on defense just giving up a couple big plays. There offense was just shut down. They moved the ball some but not enough.
Ballbuster Wrote:Great job Bulldogs! I guess our JV team ran out of gas. I guess all the Johnson county kids will think twice about going to paintsville now haha

playing in the state title game, don't mean nothing if you are not one of the player that is playing. i guess that way they wanted to go to Paintsville. to be one of the player that is playing in the game, not standing on the sidelines.

I was one of the player that left PCC and went to Hazard. but i never did played in a game at PCC. i quit when the some of the other player told me, i have to take some stuff. i went to the coaches, they didn't do nothing. so i didn't went back.

them player could have left JC for number of things.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Don't even know why we are talking about Raceland.Their asses got beat a week ago.The Rams name doesn't even need to be brought up!

I don't think anybody were, they all was asking about fan behavior. Chill man, next two years will be a down year for the Rams anyway. They won't even be in the talk.
Redneck Wrote:We got beat, it's football, it happens. You whine and cry about a few transfers to a school that your team doesn't even play. You can drop the whole "recruiting" act. Alot of these "transfers" that some of the JC faithful claim, have been at Paintsville since elementary school.

Oh really since elementary school? Allen boys all 4 of them potter elementary and JCMS Spencer kid flatgap elementary andJCMS castle boy central elementary and JCMS that's just six should I go on SMH
foot.ball.fan Wrote:Oh really since elementary school? Allen boys all 4 of them potter elementary and JCMS Spencer kid flatgap elementary andJCMS castle boy central elementary and JCMS that's just six should I go on SMH

How many besides tyrese played a single down at JC high school? Not middle school or 5/6 or pee wee? How besides him played there or a down in high school?
foot.ball.fan Wrote:Oh really since elementary school? Allen boys all 4 of them potter elementary and JCMS Spencer kid flatgap elementary andJCMS castle boy central elementary and JCMS that's just six should I go on SMH

Did I say all of them? Don't think I did.
bac2369 Wrote:How many besides tyrese played a single down at JC high school? Not middle school or 5/6 or pee wee? How besides him played there or a down in high school?

None
Redneck Wrote:Oh look, there's Tomcat Pride. What a surprise to see him on here running his mouth about something that is surely a lie. Lies and garbage, that's all that comes outta his mouth.

Where's Boogie, Nut, Scotty, Ramdad and the rest of em, let's hear about how "bad" the Raceland fans were treated last week.
I wasn't a big fan of the yellow flags but hey they won they got to celebrate. They waved them, it was mostly the kids being kids. Only real problem I had was late in game one was thrown from a fan onto the field and a coach had to get it. But when you win you get to celebrate. It wasn't directed at us just how bad the officialsame were at our first game.
Redneck Wrote:None

Exactly what I thought! They played for Paintsville last night and there's no ifs ands or buts.
bac2369 Wrote:Exactly what I thought! They played for Paintsville last night and there's no ifs ands or buts.

A few JC guys and one clown from Ashland been trolling the Paintsville threads all year long with that garbage. Now they wanna put the transfer kids down because JC is going to the Ship and Paintsville isn't. Low class, but it's expected.
Maybe if you all stopped crying and bickering your team wouldn't have lost last night. No matter how much you complain about this and that, hazard still put a whooping on that Azz. There must have been a river of tears from hazard to paintsville, with all the blue fans down. We surly appreciate the boost to the economy though. I wouldn't count on much next year either. Hazard has most of their starters coming back for second helpings.
Hazard_dad Wrote:Maybe if you all stopped crying and bickering your team wouldn't have lost last night. No matter how much you complain about this and that, hazard still put a whooping on that Azz. There must have been a river of tears from hazard to paintsville, with all the blue fans down. We surly appreciate the boost to the economy though. I wouldn't count on much next year either. Hazard has most of their starters coming back for second helpings.

What do fans on a message board have to with the players on the field? As for next year, Paintsville returns most of their starters as well, 10 of them on defense, 7 on offense. Class A football in EKY is gonna be tough again. Can't wait. Good Luck in BG, keep that trophy in the mountains.
Hazard_dad Wrote:Maybe if you all stopped crying and bickering your team wouldn't have lost last night. No matter how much you complain about this and that, hazard still put a whooping on that Azz. There must have been a river of tears from hazard to paintsville, with all the blue fans down. We surly appreciate the boost to the economy though. I wouldn't count on much next year either. Hazard has most of their starters coming back for second helpings.

I guess that's what Friday nights are for in the fall! Just have to figure it out then! Good luck! Stay Classy Hazard_Dad!!
Hazard has there stats up. Shows smith with 216 yards on 38 carries. 2 touchdowns
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Don't even know why we are talking about Raceland.Their asses got beat a week ago.The Rams name doesn't even need to be brought up!

I agree 100%.