Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
69.57%
Beechwood
30.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs. Beechwood (1A State Championship) 12/2
Anyone know if there is a live stream for this game
Reds55 Wrote:Anyone know if there is a live stream for this game

Khsaa has radio version on its site. U can pay 10 dollars and watch all 6 games live..
What if I just wanna watch 1 game
I want to thank everyone for their support of our east team rep tonight. I know some are on the competitor site as well and just want to thank you for ur support in this big game.
Go Hazard
Go hazard!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Go Dawgs!!!!!!
Bring home the Gold, Dawgs!!!:1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Instead of paying for the KHSAA TV, I'm going to listen to the game on WSGS out of Hazard.

http://www.wsgs.com/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Score
Not started yet. 3 minutes.
Death_Valley Wrote:Score

Starts at 7:00 PM

BG Time (CST) 8:00 PM EST
Good luck dogs! Win or lose, one helluva season
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Instead of paying for the KHSAA TV, I'm going to listen to the game on WSGS out of Hazard.

http://www.wsgs.com/

Thanks for the heads up!
Prayers for Burch. BW QB! He just got ran over by a Truck!
Death_Valley Wrote:Score

Still scoreless after each team's first possession. 7:30 left in the 1st quarter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks but Burch didn't need your prayers, he got back up and threw for another 185 yds!
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Thanks but Burch didn't need your prayers, he got back up and threw for another 185 yds!

Oh he needed em! Guess you missed him taking some extra time to get up AND rightfully so! The young man showed heart though and kept battling! My hats off to him! BW showed a lot of grit! Congrats!

See how comment doesn't really need a Smart@ss reply?
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Oh he needed em! Guess you missed him taking some extra time to get up AND rightfully so! The young man showed heart though and kept battling! My hats off to him! BW showed a lot of grit! Congrats!

See how comment doesn't really need a Smart@ss reply?

Oh really?
You have done nothing but make smart a$$ comments for the last week. The most interesting thing is ... you are not even a Hazard fan? Seriously ... on at least 2 different message boards ... you have been WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING!!! EVERYTHING!!!! EVERYTHING!!! Just how, exactly, does that feel?! I have a feeling you are used to it ... so I won't be hopeful that you step up like a man and admit how pathetically ridiculous you have been for the past week. I was really hoping that you crawl back into your hole .. and disappear for 8 months or so ... but people like you only get attention from message boards ... so ... here we are.

Your comment about Burch was pathetic .... low class ... and speaks to the absolute worst type of human being. I have seen nothing from Beechwood fans (or Hazard fans) that matches the low class comments you have made (not just about Burch ... but for the entire week). It also appears that Burch didn't need your prayers (or your 12 year old comments). Matter of fact .. I just watched the replay .. looks like he jogged the last handful of steps of the field ... and he certainly didn't miss a play. (But we know you ... you will NEVER let FACTS get in the way of a good argument!)

If I was from Hazard ... I would probably tell you to quit speaking (in any way) for Hazard. Hazard fans, parents, players have handled this situation with more class than someone like you could ever muster.

If you are a true representative of Paintsville ... then you are doing your team, town, program no service other than putting a giant bullseye on your back. Is that really how you want to be defined as? Seriously?

Let me end with this ... the people on this site support their teams with great loyalty. There were "many" comments centered around the idea that Beechwood didn't have a chance. Those people were the first ones who posted congratulations to Beechwood.

Except for you .... you hid from reality.

With that said ... maybe all of us need to pray for you ... because you certainly are completely out of touch with reality.
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Oh really?
You have done nothing but make smart a$$ comments for the last week. The most interesting thing is ... you are not even a Hazard fan? Seriously ... on at least 2 different message boards ... you have been WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING!!! EVERYTHING!!!! EVERYTHING!!! Just how, exactly, does that feel?! I have a feeling you are used to it ... so I won't be hopeful that you step up like a man and admit how pathetically ridiculous you have been for the past week. I was really hoping that you crawl back into your hole .. and disappear for 8 months or so ... but people like you only get attention from message boards ... so ... here we are.

Your comment about Burch was pathetic .... low class ... and speaks to the absolute worst type of human being. I have seen nothing from Beechwood fans (or Hazard fans) that matches the low class comments you have made (not just about Burch ... but for the entire week). It also appears that Burch didn't need your prayers (or your 12 year old comments). Matter of fact .. I just watched the replay .. looks like he jogged the last handful of steps of the field ... and he certainly didn't miss a play. (But we know you ... you will NEVER let FACTS get in the way of a good argument!)

If I was from Hazard ... I would probably tell you to quit speaking (in any way) for Hazard. Hazard fans, parents, players have handled this situation with more class than someone like you could ever muster.

If you are a true representative of Paintsville ... then you are doing your team, town, program no service other than putting a giant bullseye on your back. Is that really how you want to be defined as? Seriously?

Let me end with this ... the people on this site support their teams with great loyalty. There were "many" comments centered around the idea that Beechwood didn't have a chance. Those people were the first ones who posted congratulations to Beechwood.

Except for you .... you hid from reality.

With that said ... maybe all of us need to pray for you ... because you certainly are completely out of touch with reality.

Wow honestly I'm flattered you took that much time out for me!

The comment about Burch getting leveled was just what happened! I would think even an arrogant BW fan certainly wouldn't let Facts get in the way on what happened on that particular play! I know if it were to have happened to Morris and someone made the same comment I would have said "yes he did but he's tough and hopefully it didn't shake him up to bad, that was a GREAT HIT"! That's where we're different! May wanna get that chip on your shoulder checked out Bub! BW did surprise me and a lot of people. A much smaller, young team came out and shut a lot of fans up! So yes Congratulations on a WELL played, Well executed game but to say I'm NOT a Hazard fan just because I primarily back Paintsville shows you'll never know what being an eastern Kentuckian means! Sorry you got Butt hurt! I'll keep your sensitivity in mind!

P.S. I'll take your prayers anytime you wanna give em! I appreciate it!
That's my SECOND congrats to Beechwood by the way! Must have missed the first!