Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
69.57%
Beechwood
30.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs. Beechwood (1A State Championship) 12/2
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I agree....I would love to be able to watch some state championship games but my ass ain't driving to BG!!Its time to get these games moved to Lexington!

^Confusednicker:

Well, MY ass IS driving to BG!!!!!!
Good Luck Hazard!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Before anybody gives up on hazard in your're predictions :please: remember I said a couple of weeks ago hazard passed my eye test. :CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste

Hazard 35
Beechwood 21
Hazard wins by a few touchdowns
Hazard by 3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
64SUR Wrote:Before anybody gives up on hazard in your're predictions :please: remember I said a couple of weeks ago hazard passed my eye test. :CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste

Hazard 35
Beechwood 21

U did! Must wasn't buying it! I'll listen closer next time! Lol
Hazard 26 beechwood 22
Hazard 28-21
Good luck Hazard bring title back east
Footballfan64 Wrote:Good luck Hazard bring title back east

Yes!!
Footballfan64 Wrote:Good luck Hazard bring title back east

Looking forward to watching this one! Keeping the 1A title home in the Mountains!!
I've already posted my score once but ill do it again just so we all know.

42-17 Hazard runs through this one like a hot knife through butter.
is this game still Friday at 1, or did they change it.
8:00pm Friday Night
Some names and numbers for the casual fan to look for in this game.
Beechwood
QB 10 Brayden Burch 2245 and 26 td’s
RB 2 Aiden Justice 1074 and 17 td’s
WR 8 Daniel Mescher 458 and 3 td’s
11 Elijah McKenney 7 int
No Tackles submitted
Hazard
QB Bailey Blair 2253 and 20 td’s
RB 34 Cory Smith 2777 and 38 td’s
WR 14 Jason Johnson 1119 and 7 td’s
24 Braxton Whitaker 7 int
2 Kade Holland 100 tak
4 Ethan Caldwell 82 tak
If you compare the Somerset game both play Somerset Beechwood wins but you cant do that. May be best game of all 6 classes. It will be a very good game close Beechwwod 27 Hazard 26
What's the weather for Friday night in Bowling Green?
Clear and cold. Rain turning to snow for Saturday night into Sunday.

Perfect for football!!!
bac2369 Wrote:What's the weather for Friday night in Bowling Green?

That battering ram in Hazard's backfield will be hard to stop in this weather.
pjdoug Wrote:That battering ram in Hazard's backfield will be hard to stop in this weather.

Biased a lil?
bac2369 Wrote:Biased a lil?
nopeSmile
Bring home the gold Friday night :Cheerlead Hazard :Cheerlead
A couple of tidbits for this game:

Hazard and Beechwood also meet for the Class A Baseball title in May. Not sure if this has happen before.

Hazard and Beechwood both dress Freshman Female FG kickers. If the game gets out of hand one of those girls may be the first to kick in a state title game.
Wow, I didn't know that!!

What cool stats!!!
Pretty cool info here. I have went with my head all year and ignored my gut and been right in all but one prediction (first Ram/Tiger match up). Stayin the course...

Hazard 28
Beechwood 23

My game prediction in detail...
Beechwood jumps out to an early lead the. Hazard settles in as they adjust to Beechwood's speed, it becomes a battle of field position and goes down to the wire. Two balanced teams with opposite styles in the run game. Hazard will pound it out and use play action, while Beechwood spreads the field a little more trying to take advantage of their speed and neutralize Hazards size advantage upfront. SOOOO glad that this game was moved so I can watch it tomorrow night. Will they have the usual KHSAA stream again this year?
Someone said they would have the usual stream like last year.

I heard some complaints about the quality last year. I didn't see it first hand though.
I wish these Hazard Bulldogs all the luck and good fortune possible. I am ever so happy that their quarterback proved me wrong. I knew he was a great athlete and kid but wasn't sure he could play quarterback at the high school level. Congrats young fellow! I will accept being wrong anyday just to see a young man succeed.
55-42 bw
Nygfan106wins Wrote:55-42 bw

Hazard D is way to strong. BW will be lucky to score 2 maybe 3 times. I believe hazard will score 42 though. Go bulldogs.
Hazard 26 Beechwood 24. I say whoever wins the turnover battle wins the game. I think the East all year was the strongest so go prove it and bring the hardware back to the region.