Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green vs. Pulaski County (5A State Championship) 12/4
Bowling Green by 30, great run by PC...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jim rome Wrote:The presidential race isn't over yet, thank goodness. Ever heard of re-count dummy? Hillary won Wisconsin, Michigan, and probably Ohio. By the way, l hope your prediction is right. Bowling Green is the only team in the universe I hate worse than PC.
I guess you needed to take a few days off work when PC beat SW so you could find a safe place to deal with your feelings. :dudecomeon:
This might get ugly.... Fast! As someone mentioned in a different thread. Trinity has to many horses for Lafayette to stop, well BG's stables is also full.
Bowling Green has more state championships than they do losses over the past six seasons.

2016: 14-0 ???

2015: 14-1 :1:

2014: 11-2

2013: 14-0 :1:

2012: 15-0 :1:

2011: 15-0 :1:
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Bowling Green has more state championships than they do losses over the past six seasons.

2016: 14-0 ???

2015: 14-1 :1:

2014: 11-2

2013: 14-0 :1:

2012: 15-0 :1:

2011: 15-0 :1:
Johnson Central has played more middle school level teams in the past six seasons than they have varsity level. Bowling Green should consider themselves lucky that PC pulled off the upset of the century and beat us. Otherwise, South Western would have spanked that tail. :rockon:
Some names and numbers for the casual fans to look for in this game. Bowling Green
QB 10 Clark Payne 3562 and 42 td’s
RB 23 Jamale Carothers 1282 and 23 tds
WR 2 Deangelo Wilson 1154 and 15 tds
21 Austin Echols 3 int
78 Daylan Cofer 91 tackles
47 Jhamir White 90 tackles
Pulaski County
QB 11 Wiley Cain 2095 and 24 td’s
RB 28 Jacob New 541 and 7 td’s
WR 2 Jake Johnson 1613 and 17 td’s
2 Jake Johnson 9 int
6 Ricky Maxey 176 tak
8 Jaxon Mobley 134 tak
For any Pulaski fans or high school football fans in general, MVP Sports Channel will be having their weekly episode of Monday Night Sports Talk at 7:30PM EST. Pulaski County Maroons head coach, Johnny Hines, will be one the show to discuss the upcoming game against Bowling Green!

http://www.mvpsportschannel.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Not sure how to upload non YouTube videos, but here are some Jake Johnson highlights from the South Oldham game.

http://www.hudl.com/v/10VcvE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
PC 60 - BG 0. Pulaski JV will be in by 2nd quarter, Wiley Cain will have 400 yds and Johnson will have 350 of them!!!
^^^ WOW, that is some bold prediction^^^. PC fans are hoping you're correct. I'm thinking when you stated that PC's JV squad will be in by the 2nd qtr is because BG would have a running clock by then.
Is BG open enrollment? How does PC kill them in middle school every year then the tables turn in HS? Any unfair advantages here?
Frozen Tundra Wrote:Is BG open enrollment? How does PC kill them in middle school every year then the tables turn in HS? Any unfair advantages here?
Yes unfair advantage, PC cares about winning MS games.
#1 Bowling Green isd will not allow hold backs in any grade.
#2 The HS game is different than MS especially with off season program and ability to coach off film and platoon.
#3 Until this year with a coaching change the MS coach was not on board with running anything the varsity runs
#4 Bg plays a speed and precision game offensively and defensively at the hs level which requires a lot of coaches and coaching to get done. MS has like 3 paid coaches HS has 13 I think.
Bowling Green 48 Pulaski 7
Frozen Tundra Wrote:Is BG open enrollment? How does PC kill them in middle school every year then the tables turn in HS? Any unfair advantages here?

Yes, its called recruiting, and you bowling green fans can jump on hear and say what ever you want but the truth is they wait until the kids are out of eighth grade and recruit the best out of all the local schools . This isn't some made up rant I know this for a fact.
jumperdogpete Wrote:Yes, its called recruiting, and you bowling green fans can jump on hear and say what ever you want but the truth is they wait until the kids are out of eighth grade and recruit the best out of all the local schools . This isn't some made up rant I know this for a fact.
Eli Brown at UK came from Warren East
Middleton at UK came from South Warren
CJ Hayes and Jacob Lacey are at South Warren Right now.
South Warren won a championship in 4a in 2015
Franklin-Simpson is in the 4a championship game this week.
Seems like these facts don't back up your lie?
jumperdogpete Wrote:Yes, its called recruiting, and you bowling green fans can jump on hear and say what ever you want but the truth is they wait until the kids are out of eighth grade and recruit the best out of all the local schools . This isn't some made up rant I know this for a fact.

Oh I forgot BGJRHS has 1 state championship and 3 runner ups I think. That doesn't back up you lie either.
Iam4thecats Wrote:Oh I forgot BGJRHS has 1 state championship and 3 runner ups I think. That doesn't back up you lie either.
You are right , they have never recruited anyone LOL!!
jumperdogpete Wrote:You are right , they have never recruited anyone LOL!!

I'm sure you can find the khsaa office address in Lexington. Put up or shut up.
By the way awesome job actually not addressing any of the facts I blew you up with.
jumperdogpete Wrote:You are right , they have never recruited anyone LOL!!

Wait! So now you are saying that BGJHS is recruiting too? But I thought you mentioned BGHS waits till the middle school kids are out so they can recruit the best out of all the local schools. So which one is it? recruiting in the middle school or high school?
Iam4thecats Wrote:Oh I forgot BGJRHS has 1 state championship and 3 runner ups I think. That doesn't back up you lie either.

Fact: BGJRHS hasn't came within 30 pts of Pulaskis feeder program NMS in the last 8 years and haven't scored in the last 6 years.

Something is a little fishy when they become so dominant in highschool all of a sudden. No doubt that Wallace is a great coach, but Hines is no slouch himself. If the coaching gap were that great Wallace would have been scooped up by a college by now. So where does the talent come from??????
First, I was a middle school coach from 2005 to 2013. So you are trying to tell us that the same Bowling Green Middle School team that got beat by Southern Pulaski 54-6 in 2011 and by Northern Pulaski 62-0 in 2012 is the same group of kids that are 14-0 and thrashing everyone in front of them in 2016. I'm sorry, but no way I believe you. If you are correct I have a few requests. 1st, would the KHSAA please test the entire BG Football Program for steroids. 2nd, could the Cincinnati Bengals please have your coaching staff. 3rd, please tell everyone the secret on how you turn 13 -14 year old boys that could not beat a school of the blind on a football field into 18 year old men that could give some D1 level teams a run for their money. I'm sorry, but there is absolutely no way these are all the same kids I seen back in 2011-2012. And there is no way that the BG coaching staff is that much better than Larry French and staff or John Hines and staff.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:First, I was a middle school coach from 2005 to 2013. So you are trying to tell us that the same Bowling Green Middle School team that got beat by Southern Pulaski 54-6 in 2011 and by Northern Pulaski 62-0 in 2012 is the same group of kids that are 14-0 and thrashing everyone in front of them in 2016. I'm sorry, but no way I believe you. If you are correct I have a few requests. 1st, would the KHSAA please test the entire BG Football Program for steroids. 2nd, could the Cincinnati Bengals please have your coaching staff. 3rd, please tell everyone the secret on how you turn 13 -14 year old boys that could not beat a school of the blind on a football field into 18 year old men that could give some D1 level teams a run for their money. I'm sorry, but there is absolutely no way these are all the same kids I seen back in 2011-2012. And there is no way that the BG coaching staff is that much better than Larry French and staff or John Hines and staff.
I said this once already. #1 Bowling Green isd will not allow hold backs in any grade.
#2 The HS game is different than MS especially with off season program and ability to coach off film and platoon.
#3 Until this year with a coaching change the MS coach was not on board with running anything the varsity runs
#4 Bg plays a speed and precision game offensively and defensively at the hs level which requires a lot of coaches and coaching to get done. MS has like 3 paid coaches HS has 13 I think.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:First, I was a middle school coach from 2005 to 2013. So you are trying to tell us that the same Bowling Green Middle School team that got beat by Southern Pulaski 54-6 in 2011 and by Northern Pulaski 62-0 in 2012 is the same group of kids that are 14-0 and thrashing everyone in front of them in 2016. I'm sorry, but no way I believe you. If you are correct I have a few requests. 1st, would the KHSAA please test the entire BG Football Program for steroids. 2nd, could the Cincinnati Bengals please have your coaching staff. 3rd, please tell everyone the secret on how you turn 13 -14 year old boys that could not beat a school of the blind on a football field into 18 year old men that could give some D1 level teams a run for their money. I'm sorry, but there is absolutely no way these are all the same kids I seen back in 2011-2012. And there is no way that the BG coaching staff is that much better than [B]Larry French and staff or John Hines and staff[/B].

To the bolded. 1. You obviously haven't watched a game if you think steroids are involved. 2. Wallace has 4 former head coaches on his staff. Larry has 1 and Hines has 0 as far as I know.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:First, I was a middle school coach from 2005 to 2013. So you are trying to tell us that the same Bowling Green Middle School team that got beat by Southern Pulaski 54-6 in 2011 and by Northern Pulaski 62-0 in 2012 is the same group of kids that are 14-0 and thrashing everyone in front of them in 2016. I'm sorry, but no way I believe you. If you are correct I have a few requests. 1st, would the KHSAA please test the entire BG Football Program for steroids. 2nd, could the Cincinnati Bengals please have your coaching staff. 3rd, please tell everyone the secret on how you turn 13 -14 year old boys that could not beat a school of the blind on a football field into 18 year old men that could give some D1 level teams a run for their money. I'm sorry, but there is absolutely no way these are all the same kids I seen back in 2011-2012. And there is no way that the BG coaching staff is that much better than Larry French and staff or John Hines and staff.
I said this before too.
I'm sure you can find the khsaa office address in Lexington. Put up or shut up.
Just be careful that SW people don't turn in PC for anything. BG has a Freshman who was approached by your people to come play for them.
If you can't beat 'em, accuse of recruiting.... never fails

Loser Mentality 101
The Kentucky High School Athletic Association is located at
2280 Executive Drive in Lexington.

MAILING ADDRESS
2280 Executive Drive Lexington, KY 40505

SHIPPING AND OVERNIGHT ADDRESS
2280 Executive Drive Lexington, KY 40505

OFFICE HOURS
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

TELEPHONE: 859-299-5472
FAX: 859-293-5999
[quote=EKUAlum05]If you can't beat 'em, accuse of recruiting.... never fails

Loser Mentality 101[/QUOTE yea I bet you are a winner!!! ha probably still live with you mom.
#1: Holding back hasn't been allowed at the middle school level for 3 years now.

#2: Pulaski runs a year round football program with weights, speed training and all the bells and whistles. Watches film on hudl constantly. Also Hines' Maroons also platoon in case you aren't informed.

#3: That same middle school coach also got a head high school job. Went to 3 state finals, as you mentioned. He may not have ran the same stuff but scheme is only 25% of the game at max, any good coach can beat another teams scheme.

#4: Brings me back to the initial question of where the athletes come from? Both PC and SW feeder schools have had more talent, speed, and strength every time I have seen those matchups. Also like I said, if Wallace was that great of a coach, and not knocking him AT ALL, but that caliber coach usually moves up in rank pretty quickly. Unless he has just chose not to.
You nailed it Scooter... someone give this man another participation trophy
Iam4thecats Wrote:To the bolded. 1. You obviously haven't watched a game if you think steroids are involved. 2. Wallace has 4 former head coaches on his staff. Larry has 1 and Hines has 0 as far as I know.
I don't think steroids are involved, just a little humor for myself. And I also don't think the BG staff is that much better than SW's or PC's. Sorry, no way the same kids of BG middle school in 2011-2012 are the same kids at BG high school in 2016. I would venture to say, not one kid playing a major role in Sunday's state championship game played at BG middle school in 2011 or 2012. You can tell a stud player, or a player that's going to be really good at 13 or 14 years old and believe me BG middle had none in 2011 or 2012.
Listen, I'm not trying to knock BG, I just want to get my Warriors to that level that you guys are on.