•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 2017
Johnson is a super talented kid he will be missed. His size and ability to get to and catch any ball that came near him were impressive. I am almost certain the beechwood game would have turned out differently had they took advantage of that.
Beechwood covered him well. Their gameplan was 7 in box spy Smith and cover Johnson. Make someone else beat them.
Close game. Several run plays one block away from gone. Beechwood tackles well in the open field. Almost have to block all but one and let Smith deal with him. Backside pursuit excellent if not blocked and got to ball on cutback etc.
Looking to get Johnson open but he mostly had someone over and under after ball was snapped.
Game could have went either way. Play 10 times they will about even out.
Hazard will put mostly the exact same team on the field next year. Beechwood will reload as usual. But honestly Im betting on the East next year.
Think schedule is set. If it stays like it is now it will be tough. Three 5A teams, Somerset, Paintsville away, Pikeville, etc.
Will be an interesting year. If Hazard can stay healthy they will be a hard draw in the playoffs. Return most of last years team that played in Bowling Green.
Corey smith better stay where he is, he's a good 1a back but he wouldn't see the field for trinity
Yea he cant play a lick.
http://www.hudl.com/video/3/5670910/588e...17ac9e3ae7

Hazard rushing 2016.
I never said he couldn't play but theirs a big difference in 1a and playing at trinity if you don't agree than your just maybe a little bias
Does anyone have the schedule is?
Harlan County
Harlan
Letcher Co
Somerset
Prestonburg
Pikeville
Phelps
Jenkins
Leslie Co
Whitley Co

Not sure of the order... but there you go
Jenkins is off,, going to Paintsville
CADEREECE Wrote:Jenkins is off,, going to Paintsville

Heck I can't believe I forgot Paintsville.
Hazard has a brutal schedule. Only 1 give me win, 2 should be wins and 7 are toss ups.
bac2369 Wrote:Hazard has a brutal schedule. Only 1 give me win, 2 should be wins and 7 are toss ups.

Very tough. Will be tough but should be ready for playoffs if no injuries.
And to the previous poster the Trinity thing is no more than an inside joke.
Trinity is indeed a big step up for anyone in Ky regardless of class. No doubt you are right about that.
And its true.....I am a bit biased😬

Its all in fun. But for the record there are good players in 1A. Some very good ones, including Kash ,and Daric Pugh, and Paintsvilles Phelps and Allen who is a big time player. 1A just don't have numbers. Talent is there though.
Just heard sunshine from knott co is coming to hazard!!
kenorgia Wrote:Just heard sunshine from knott co is coming to hazard!!

smh... same ole same ole....
I heard the Parks kid from a Breathitt was also coming to Hazard. I think he is a above average WR if I remember correctly.
Wonder how many Perry kids are gonna switch to blue and gold. Heard two good players from East Perry were jumping on board.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Wonder how many Perry kids are gonna switch to blue and gold. Heard two good players from East Perry were jumping on board.

Not gonna happen. Coach Larkey is gonna shut down that little pipeline. Pitiful how much y'all try to recruit from the county.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Not gonna happen. Coach Larkey is gonna shut down that little pipeline. Pitiful how much y'all try to recruit from the county.

It's pitiful Perry County recruits the United States. Larkey is a fine coach and I'm glad to see him at perry but kids in perry county that got high demanding parents that think there kid should play or not playing enough will move their kids elsewhere.. you can have 10 running backs but mainly 1 or 2 are going to get the carries and the rest are blockers. Not every parent likes that or if their kid is a receiver and not getting the ball thrown enough to them then they will boycott... I myself would love to see Perry be a contender.
bac2369 Wrote:It's pitiful Perry County recruits the United States. Larkey is a fine coach and I'm glad to see him at perry but kids in perry county that got high demanding parents that think there kid should play or not playing enough will move their kids elsewhere.. you can have 10 running backs but mainly 1 or 2 are going to get the carries and the rest are blockers. Not every parent likes that or if their kid is a receiver and not getting the ball thrown enough to them then they will boycott... I myself would love to see Perry be a contender.

Yeah, Ndiaye and Hudson were born and raised in Walkertown I bet.
What are the numbers looking like in the weight room for the bulldogs?
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Yeah, Ndiaye and Hudson were born and raised in Walkertown I bet.

I'm sure their good kids like the ones at PCC.. All in All there kids. They will end up somewhere...
Brutal schedule? LOL

Harlan County - decent game
Harlan - easy win
Letcher Co - decent game
Somerset - easy win
Prestonburg - easy win
Pikeville - be decent game
Phelps - jv game
Jenkins- jv game
Leslie Co - easy win
Whitley Co - easy win
I though they were playing Paintsville and thought Jenkins dropped out of district??
The_Rock Wrote:Brutal schedule? LOL

Harlan County - decent game
Harlan - easy win
Letcher Co - decent game
Somerset - easy win
Prestonburg - easy win
Pikeville - be decent game
Phelps - jv game
Jenkins- jv game
Leslie Co - easy win
Whitley Co - easy win

Paintsville is on instead of Jenkins..

Harlan Co- tough game
Harlan- win
Letcher- decent
Somerset- tough game
P-burg- win
Pikeville- tough game
Phelps- win
Paintsville tough game
Leslie Co- tough game
Whitley Co- tough game
Schedule update:

week 0: OPEN
week 1: Harlan County
week 2: Letcher Central
week 3: Somerset
week 4: OPEN
week 5: @ Prestonsburg
week 6: @ Paintsville
week 7: Phelps
week 8: Pikeville
week 9: @ Leslie County
week 10: @ Whitley County

There was a conflict with dates, so it changed
I just received Phelps' schedule from their coach and it has them playing Pikeville on October 13 (WEEK 8)
kenorgia Wrote:Just heard sunshine from knott co is coming to hazard!!
Yeah he knows he can't beat out Jones for QB so he is headed over to the pound.
CADEREECE Wrote:Schedule update:

week 0: OPEN
week 1: Harlan County
week 2: Letcher Central
week 3: Somerset
week 4: OPEN
week 5: @ Prestonsburg
week 6: @ Paintsville
week 7: Phelps
week 8: Pikeville
week 9: @ Leslie County
week 10: @ Whitley County

There was a conflict with dates, so it changed

Why no Perry Central still? Wouldn't that be better than Letcher or at Whitley? Just doesn't make sense not to play them for the big gate that would bring in every year.
And here we go!!!
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next