•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 2017
Hazard should be the early favorite to start the season in 1a. I'm not sure what Beechwood returns but Hazard might cruise in the East. And the Fletcher kid is gonna be huge for them this year just an all around great player. But Smith is the backbone the kid is just hard to tackle.
SportsFan67 Wrote:Hazard should be the early favorite to start the season in 1a. I'm not sure what Beechwood returns but Hazard might cruise in the East. And the Fletcher kid is gonna be huge for them this year just an all around great player. But Smith is the backbone the kid is just hard to tackle.

Beechwood is the early favorite but hazard is right behind along with Paintsville. Then you could put Pikeville, Raceland Williamsburg and so on....
I saw on the PCC/Pikeville basketball thread that Paparazzi told the Pikeville people that he had rooted for them in the playoffs and so had all the PCC fans....imagine that, rooting against the Bulldogs.
No idea how the teams in the west other than Beechwood will be but the 1A East will be loaded. In no particular order, Pikeville, Paintsville, Williamsburg, Hazard will all be solid. Still defense will determine the East champ and Hazard and Paintsville probably both will be hard nosed and talented on the defensive side and for that reason one of them should win it but there's other solid teams.
In the West I wonder who might be a challenge to Beechwood?
Prayers for a kid at PCC. In ICU with CNS issue apparently not football related. One of the best kids you could ever ask to be around. Shouldn't mention name but please keep him in your prayers.
The dawgs look to have a promising year with defense leading the way and causing so many problems for opposing teams. I believe we will wear down opponents and be very explosive on offense at times. Go Dawgs!
Do they have a full schedule yet?
redstone1127 Wrote:No idea how the teams in the west other than Beechwood will be but the 1A East will be loaded. In no particular order, Pikeville, Paintsville, Williamsburg, Hazard will all be solid. Still defense will determine the East champ and Hazard and Paintsville probably both will be hard nosed and talented on the defensive side and for that reason one of them should win it but there's other solid teams.
In the West I wonder who might be a challenge to Beechwood?

Honestly I think collectively this may be one of the weaker years in 1A East.

Hazard is going to be sensational and Paintsville will be very good. Let's not mistake that, but I expect Raceland and Pikeville to be down a good bit compared to the past 5 years. Williamsburg will be solid, but nowhere near the level of those State Finals teams... Nicholas County has to rebuild from one of their strongest teams.

I would be very surprised if someone not named Hazard or Paintsville is playing in Bowling Green, last year there were about five teams capable.
Hazard wears you out on both sides of the ball. Several good backs behind a big line running it down your throat. Defense is aggressive and just get after you. They have a great coaching staff that has been to the wars. Should be a big favorite in the East.
Missing one game, either August 18 or September 15. Has it been filled?
Likely 9 games. Three observations so far from weights/conditioning:
1) defense will be faster, bigger at almost all positions. Defense will be really good.
2) receivers will big time talented and FAST
3) running game will be physical
Is Hazard looking at a State Title this year?
Hazard will be in the thick of it.
Looks like 9 games.
Scrimmage will be Belfrey I think week 0 then Harlan Co week 1.
This schedule will test these kids for sure but they've been through the wars.
I heard they got a Kid from Breathitt County. Is that true Bryce Parks.
They got sunshine from knott and that kid from breathitt
kenorgia Wrote:They got sunshine from knott and that kid from breathitt

The Tri-County Bulldogs should have a great team this year.
It doesn't make sense to me why Parks would transfer to Hazard. His mother and father both work in Jackson and live in Breathitt County. They haven't physically moved to Hazard, so my question is, how could he be "eligible" if a physical move isn't made?
Cat Daddy Wrote:It doesn't make sense to me why Parks would transfer to Hazard. His mother and father both work in Jackson and live in Breathitt County. They haven't physically moved to Hazard, so my question is, how could he be "eligible" if a physical move isn't made?

I was told the family moved into an apartment in hazard last week. Total heresay, so don't take that as gospel.
Also heard that Camron jones from knott co. was currently working out with hazard. Again, total rumor.
Is sunshine rumor too?
No sunshine is there been there since school whet out.
Who exactly is Sunshine?
Cat Daddy Wrote:It doesn't make sense to me why Parks would transfer to Hazard. His mother and father both work in Jackson and live in Breathitt County. They haven't physically moved to Hazard, so my question is, how could he be "eligible" if a physical move isn't made?

I've heard they are moving up there as well. I am somewhat surprised by this move as Parks was set to be the go-to guy for breathitt this year. He would've had every opportunity to put up big numbers at BHS. I do know there has been rumblings of his leaving for Hazard for a while now...
Coach Dixon always Does a good Job . Hazard will make a Run. Good Luck!
Several of the kids present at camps.
Of the ones I'm aware of they did well.
Real 40 times come out at the camps. Look test for coaches.
I know we've had kids at Morehead, Marshall, EKU.
Corey and Austin Smith were at Morehead Prospects Camp Saturday. Kade Holland at EKU on Friday
Hazard is loaded and keeps adding adding.
divadawg Wrote:Who exactly is Sunshine?

Who is Sunshine?????
Sunshine is Nick Miller
YouTube kcms 2016 highlights #10 is sunshine what I was told
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next