•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump = Dick Nixon
Bob Seger Wrote:Here's another gem from an idiot democrat.

Maxine Waters in now saying that she would have supported Barack Obama firing Comey but not Donald Trump doing it....What kind of sense does that make? Of course we are talking about Maxine Waters.

How is it possible to have a dumber all star lineup than the likes of Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, and Charlie Rangle.

I doubt that it is possible and just goes to prove that plausible thought is a foreign concept to the left. It's all about feelings, ask the Sombrero.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:He fired a man who he says told him that he was not personally under investigation...Your having a little trouble with that part of it.

Do you have evidence yourself? If not you are just farting in the wind. Again.

Thru 10 months of "investigating" no one can come up with one single thing that indicates that there is any form of "collusion" on.

ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.

But hear you are still howling at the moon, not knowing a danged thing that you are howling about.

This just in: El Chapo says lead investigator told him over burritos and tamales that he was not guilty of anything. You're dreaming, Bob. Were Woodward and Bernstein howling? Blah Blah Bob says... you're too funny.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:This just in: El Chapo says lead investigator told him over burritos and tamales that he was not guilty of anything. You're dreaming, Bob. Were Woodward and Bernstein howling? Blah Blah Bob says... you're too funny.

And you are dumb as a stick..

Put up or shut up with your own information..

How do you explain that after 10 months of endless investigation, not one single soul can come up with any evidence of collusion. Stop dodging and ignoring the question.

And just so I sound like you, ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:This just in: El Chapo says lead investigator told him over burritos and tamales that he was not guilty of anything. You're dreaming, Bob. Were Woodward and Bernstein howling? Blah Blah Bob says... you're too funny.

Bob Seger Wrote:And you are dumb as a stick..

How do you explain that after 10 months of endless investigation, not one single soul can come up with any evidence of collusion. Stop dodging and ignoring the question.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!

Ah... the root of the problem emerges. Sombrero thinks he is on par with Woodward and Bernstein. I'm pretty sure Watergate made them millionaires. Wonder how much the Sombrero gets for sharing his second handed revelations?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Ah... the root of the problem emerges. Sombrero thinks he is on par with Woodward and Bernstein. I'm pretty sure Watergate made them millionaires. Wonder how much the Sombrero gets for sharing his second handed revelations?

If they are as stupid as the posts he puts on here, then I would say it's:

ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.
⬆ Of course, I am not a journalist. But, Woodward and Bernstein DO think Trump's firing of Comey is Nixonian. And Bob: the issue here addressed hasn't been to say President Trump is guilty of anything, or innocent of anything. You are apparently too busy soaking your own fragile ego in the brine of vitriol to pay close attention: the sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. You keep fast forwarding to results of investigation, proving, I guess, either you fail to understand the point, or you simply don't care, as Trump is your man, ethics be damned. And TRT: you are obviously butt hurt over something, despite all your references to feelings. Like a bland man at the soda fountain, you grasp at straws, or else forge straw men to knock down and then strut about crowing. Amusing.
lol....I cant say that I have enjoyed watching anyone get this torn up in a long time...

Go Trump!!

:Cheerlead
Bob Seger Wrote:And you are dumb as a stick..

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!

So I assume you are going to continue to ignore this?

When you aint got nuthin, I guess you have to..

BTW Geraldo nuthin= ZERO.ZILCH.NADA
Bob Seger Wrote:So I assume you are going to continue to ignore this?

When you aint got nuthin, I guess you have to..

BTW Geraldo nuthin= ZERO.ZILCH.NADA

I'm not ignoring, Bob. It simply isn't the issue. For all your bluster, your partisan loyalty is blinding you to the FACT that the result of the ONGOING investigation is not at issue. The sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. Nixonian.
[IMDB][/IMDB]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I'm not ignoring, Bob. It simply isn't the issue. For all your bluster, your partisan loyalty is blinding you to the FACT that the result of the ONGOING investigation is not at issue. The sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. Nixonian.

Yes you are...It is every bit the issue...You wont answer it because you know it would make you look like a fool... Again you have : ZERO.ZILCH.NADA
Bob Seger Wrote:[IMDB][/IMDB]

Yes you are...It is every bit the issue...You wont answer it because you know it would make you look like a fool... Again you have : ZERO.ZILCH.NADA

You want it to be the issue. True enough. You want to turn the debate around because President Trump pulled a Dick Nixon. I don't blame you. It just doesn't work. At all. Because the central fact remains, undisputed and undisputeable: the sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. Nixonian.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:You want it to be the issue. True enough. You want to turn the debate around because President Trump pulled a Dick Nixon. I don't blame you. It just doesn't work. At all. Because the central fact remains, undisputed and undisputeable: the sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. Nixonian.

Debate? Do what? This aint no debate..

This is the story of a bumbling butt hurt moron who makes threads and then talks to himself.

Humor me, with your evidence then.

ZERO?......ZILCH?....... NADA?
Bob Seger Wrote:Debate? Do what? This aint no debate..

This is the story of a bumbling butt hurt moron who makes threads and then talks to himself.

Humor me, with your evidence then.

ZERO?......ZILCH?....... NADA?

Ah, night sweaty, cantankerous fart, Bob, yet another with arms and ego thrust upward. You know.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, night sweaty, cantankerous fart, Bob, yet another with arms and ego thrust upward. You know.

Hurts like the dickens to be gotten the best of , doesn't it?

When someone wont even answer the questions, you know they have ZERO.ZILCH.NADA
Bob Seger Wrote:Hurts like the dickens to be gotten the best of , doesn't it?

When someone wont even answer the questions, you know they have ZERO.ZILCH.NADA

What hurts, Bob, is to see an honorable man, who fought for his country (so you say), so blinded by partisan fervor, or so blinded by anger, do what you're doing. But, oh well, poor Bob.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:What hurts, Bob, is to see an honorable man, who fought for his country (so you say), so blinded by partisan fervor, or so blinded by anger, do what you're doing. But, oh well, poor Bob.

Haha, still wont answer for fear of exposing one's idiocy.

GO TRUMP!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Haha, still wont answer for fear of exposing one's idiocy.

GO TRUMP!!

Donald Trump, the sitting President, fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. This is FACT. All efforts to divert attention from this FACT are, ultimately, self-serving, dishonest, and futile.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Donald Trump, the sitting President, fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. This is FACT. All efforts to divert attention from this FACT are, ultimately, self-serving, dishonest, and futile.

Aint he wonderful?

GO TRUMP!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Aint he wonderful?

GO TRUMP!!

"Wonderful," like beauty, is in the eyes of the beholder, but once professed, exposes the beholder.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Wonderful," like beauty, is in the eyes of the beholder, but once professed, exposes the beholder.

Nite snoockums!!
:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Nite snoockums!!
:biggrin:

Nighty-nite, Figgy Puddin'
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Of course, I am not a journalist. But, Woodward and Bernstein DO think Trump's firing of Comey is Nixonian. And Bob: the issue here addressed hasn't been to say President Trump is guilty of anything, or innocent of anything. You are apparently too busy soaking your own fragile ego in the brine of vitriol to pay close attention: the sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. You keep fast forwarding to results of investigation, proving, I guess, either you fail to understand the point, or you simply don't care, as Trump is your man, ethics be damned. And TRT: you are obviously butt hurt over something, despite all your references to feelings. Like a bland man at the soda fountain, you grasp at straws, or else forge straw men to knock down and then strut about crowing. Amusing.

Ridiculous. As I have laid out, Trump gave rise to the whole asinine affair having made the quip I quoted (so that you cannot deny it like you do everything else). Democrats in typical playground theatrics, seized upon that appearance of opportunity to demand the so-called investigations of which you are obsessed. Make no mistake, that's how all this got started. Now, that's not to say Dems did not use the convenience of contacts and regular business with Russia to make it seem like there was some smoke and fire, but then they are certainly not about to let a little lie come between them and another Iraq Resolution moment. Pelosi and company had to quit saying meetings with Russian officials were suspicious once the honest media started posting the pictures of their meetings with them. At any rate, Woodward and Bernstein have been trying to revisit their glory days since Watergate. This is by no stretch their first suggestion of clandestine government machinations which has fallen short of their hopes.

It is nothing short of traitorous if you ask me, to keep pushing this vaporous nonsense about Trump/Russia collusion. And that's top down BTW, all the way to your doorstep Sombrero. But I don't expect plain talk to enlighten you any. After all, you did just try to twist reality yet again in trying to make it seem like anybody who doesn't agree with you and the rest of the leftist lynch mob are the partisan ones. I got one word for you, PROJECTION. You who did not serve, owing in the best case scenario to indifference, would lecture everybody who did.

And please, you're the guy who has been on a tear since Trump tweeted about Obama using electronic surveillance in a possible effort to meddle in the past election. A tweet BTW which despite your septic spates, turned out to far more accurately factual than your façade of self righteous indignation. Don't give me any of your futile attempts at reverse psychology on this butt hurt stuff. You're the guy on here in a frothing state of panic, attempting to give whatever life you can to the push to propagate the investigations to nowhere. DJT is President, and I will be voting for him again in 2020. And again, it gives me immense satisfaction knowing pretense steeped lefties like you are writhing in anxiety over it. :hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ Thank you for your brief remarks. "Froth" and "panic" describe perfectly President Trump's mindset these days, not mine. The word "subpoenas" is what rattled him. However, we can suspend this little thread for a season, in my view. Subpoena power and granted immunity and forced financial disclosures, and we'll all chat here again, in good time.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Thank you for your brief remarks. "Froth" and "panic" describe perfectly President Trump's mindset these days, not mine. The word "subpoenas" is what rattled him. However, we can suspend this little thread for a season, in my view. Subpoena power and granted immunity and forced financial disclosures, and we'll all chat here again, in good time.

Well, unlike your remarks which are the stuff of FEELINGS or traitorous lies, my 'remarks' at least have the notable distinction of being grounded in fact, And as I have attempted to convey to you in times past, your 'view' is still based on the jaded propaganda lines of the DNC. Enough voters have emerged from that particular fog, which still captivates the vacuous Pelosi, Cryin Chuck, and evidently the Sombrero BTW, to have elected a man who though certainly not perfect, is nonetheless a true patriot and whose main concern is the 'common' good. Schumer and bozos like Maxine Waters will continue to overplay their hands, why? Because like you, they cling to the wrong headed idea that the California illegals who gave them the popular vote, will somehow guarantee they still rule the roost. Dems evidently lack the cognitive prowess to look around and see the thousand plus Democrat seats which are now occupied by Republicans, courtesy of THE VOTER. Dems appear to think that that supposed majority will carry the day when they figure out at some point, how to manufacture a way to oust our President from his duly elected office. My suggestion, they'd better pull in those horns and accept reality.

Trump will be around in 2020 to get our votes again, however, owing to the traitorous push to bring down an innocent President, many of the liberal rats which still infest the Capital Hill woodpile will thankfully hit the trail in 2018 to join their voter retired brethren. Eight years of Trump, followed by eight years of Mike Pence. But in the meantime I second Bob's sentiment, GO TRUMP!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Well, unlike your remarks which are the stuff of FEELINGS or traitorous lies, my 'remarks' at least have the notable distinction of being grounded in fact, And as I have attempted to convey to you in times past, your 'view' is still based on the jaded propaganda lines of the DNC. Enough voters have emerged from that particular fog, which still captivates the vacuous Pelosi, Cryin Chuck, and evidently the Sombrero BTW, to have elected a man who though certainly not perfect, is nonetheless a true patriot and whose main concern is the 'common' good. Schumer and bozos like Maxine Waters will continue to overplay their hands, why? Because like you, they cling to the wrong headed idea that the California illegals who gave them the popular vote, will somehow guarantee they still rule the roost. Dems evidently lack the cognitive prowess to look around and see the thousand plus Democrat seats which are now occupied by Republicans, courtesy of THE VOTER. Dems appear to think that that supposed majority will carry the day when they figure out at some point, how to manufacture a way to oust our President from his duly elected office. My suggestion, they'd better pull in those horns and accept reality.

Trump will be around in 2020 to get our votes again, however, owing to the traitorous push to bring down an innocent President, many of the liberal rats which still infest the Capital Hill woodpile will thankfully hit the trail in 2018 to join their voter retired brethren. Eight years of Trump, followed by eight years of Mike Pence. But in the meantime I second Bob's sentiment, GO TRUMP!

"With a few exceptions," you track the Patti Partisan line. "Go Trump" is fine. No surprise there. The idea that Trump will not make it to 2020? Straw, as I have not asserted it. Sixteen years of Trump, then Pence? Pine Mountain Grill on the Wednesday after 2024 election? Still on. Go Constitution and Balance of Power and internal processes designed to protect this nation.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"With a few exceptions," you track the Patti Partisan line. "Go Trump" is fine. No surprise there. The idea that Trump will not make it to 2020? Straw, as I have not asserted it. Sixteen years of Trump, then Pence? Pine Mountain Grill on the Wednesday after 2024 election? Still on. Go Constitution and Balance of Power and internal processes designed to protect this nation.

Happy Hour come a bit early today? One might tack a partisan line, I don't know how they'd 'track' it. Now leaving the grammatical arena and on to math. Two four year Presidential terms add up to eight years for Trump, not sixteen. Now, the total tenures of Trump and Pence do add up to sixteen.

On to your willful misinterpretations of constitutional matters. I know it's party before country for a liberal Dem such as yourself, but you'll never convince me you're not aware that the Democratic base is a virtual zoo stew of special interest groups. There's no concern for balance even from white Democrats, for you as we all know owing to your dubious BGR debut as Sombrero, are white. You and other Dems openly bash the white folks of this land as being inherently racially biased. In fact, in the ultimate object lesson delivered by the liberal goddess Hillary Clinton herself, the following was said, all those who are Trump supporters are what I would call a "basket of deplorables." Don't bother trying to deny it, therefore it is YOU LIBS who are the self confessed partisans.

I'll be there at Pine Mountain Grill the Wednesday following the Pence victory. Because although you all will continue to deny it, the voter has awakened.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Happy Hour come a bit early today? One might tack a partisan line, I don't know how they'd 'track' it. Now leaving the grammatical arena and on to math. Two four year Presidential terms add up to eight years for Trump, not sixteen. Now, the total tenures of Trump and Pence do add up to sixteen.

On to your willful misinterpretations of constitutional matters. I know it's party before country for a liberal Dem such as yourself, but you'll never convince me you're not aware that the Democratic base is a virtual zoo stew of special interest groups. There's no concern for balance even from white Democrats, for you as we all know owing to your dubious BGR debut as Sombrero, are white. You and other Dems openly bash the white folks of this land as being inherently racially biased. In fact, in the ultimate object lesson delivered by the liberal goddess Hillary Clinton herself, the following was said, all those who are Trump supporters are what I would call a "basket of deplorables." Don't bother trying to deny it, therefore it is YOU LIBS who are the self confessed partisans.

I'll be there at Pine Mountain Grill the Wednesday following the Pence victory. Because although you all will continue to deny it, the voter has awakened.

As to Pine Mountain Grill, it's on. As to racial bias, I think an African American ultra conservative could get your support. I think there are folks, among them some southern democrats, who "ain't votin' for a N word." As to "tracking," you must have THE PRUDE's GRAMMAR book. As to a "basket of deplorables," it was foolish to say it, and I don't agree with it. While not yet ready to wager, every day that passes I am inching toward offering up the Pine Mountain Grill wager for the first Wednesday, November 2020.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:As to Pine Mountain Grill, it's on. As to racial bias, I think an African American ultra conservative could get your support. I think there are folks, among them some southern democrats, who "ain't votin' for a N word." As to "tracking," you must have THE PRUDE's GRAMMAR book. As to a "basket of deplorables," it was foolish to say it, and I don't agree with it. While not yet ready to wager, every day that passes I am inching toward offering up the Pine Mountain Grill wager for the first Wednesday, November 2020.

If you put that much credence in The Post, and that overburden of FEELINGS under which you labor suggests that is most likely the case, it is good that you've already started your inching. Cause you got a LOT of ground to cover. And saying Trump supporters are deplorable is far more serious than just a foolish statement. It revealed how the left really feels about traditional conservatism. The left are everything they accuse conservatives of being.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:If you put that much credence in The Post, and that overburden of FEELINGS under which you labor suggests that is most likely the case, it is good that you've already started your inching. Cause you got a LOT of ground to cover. And saying Trump supporters are deplorable is far more serious than just a foolish statement. It revealed how the left really feels about traditional conservatism. The left are everything they accuse conservatives of being.

I do not speak for any monolithic "left." I speak only for myself, and I believe Ronald Reagan was a traditional conservative. Reagan, in my view, would hardly recognize a Putin cozy, isolationist President as a "traditional conservative." Now, I disagreed with Reagan (Nicaraugua, trickle down economics), but I respected him, a lot. I don't use "basket of deploables," don't think that way. I do not agree with a lot of Trump's agenda, but that's politics. The winners set the agenda. The losers seek to obstruct and hammer away. Politics. However, from firing Comey, to blabbing intel to Russians, to 4am tweets threatening and lampooning, Trump seems to lack stability, focus, and a cool, discerning demeanor. Beyond policy differences, that's disturbing.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I do not speak for any monolithic "left." I speak only for myself, and I believe Ronald Reagan was a traditional conservative. Reagan, in my view, would hardly recognize a Putin cozy, isolationist President as a "traditional conservative." Now, I disagreed with Reagan (Nicaraugua, trickle down economics), but I respected him, a lot. I don't use "basket of deploables," don't think that way. I do not agree with a lot of Trump's agenda, but that's politics. The winners set the agenda. The losers seek to obstruct and hammer away. Politics. However, from firing Comey, to blabbing intel to Russians, to 4am tweets threatening and lampooning, Trump seems to lack stability, focus, and a cool, discerning demeanor. Beyond policy differences, that's disturbing.

If anything Trump said is wrong, post it. Otherwise you're repeating little more than gossip. The Secretary of State and the National Security Advisor among certain other notables in attendance at the meeting in question, say The President said nothing he shouldn't have.

This all has been a traitorous political witch hunt by defeated Democrats. Democrats for whom the mid terms of 2018 will reveal, the carnage is not over.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next