Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Tolerant" Liberal
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Magnetic north is your overstuffed, peacock screeching. And, furthermore, with due respect, blah, blah, blah.

I bet you just say that to all the folks who best you in conversation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Blah, blah, blah. I take it you are trying to say that you do not believe in a "this present time and economy" eradication of Islam.

Again, it's a rough and tumble world on political forums. Give and take is all part of it. It seems you "give," then grouse against taking. That's childish.
You may take whatever you want, but I don't have to answer your pointless questions. Projecting someone else's words appears to be your talent. As far as childish goes, I give you blah, blah, blah.
Confusednicker:

TheRealThing Wrote:I bet you just say that to all the folks who best you in conversation.
Yep!
Granny Bear Wrote:You may take whatever you want, but I don't have to answer your pointless questions. Projecting someone else's words appears to be your talent. As far as childish goes, I give you blah, blah, blah.
Confusednicker:

Yep!

And, once yet again, arms raised, prancing about the room, no judge but him or her self, as the case may be.
Granny, granny
she don't have to do a thing
but call her out
and she sure does sing,
a grouchy tune
all mean and short
and she don't care
'bout Sombrero's retort.
Such a child!
What would you expect from an out and out full time loser Granny? Anybody who stays on here 24/7 like he does has nothing else to offer the world. Nothing else in their life. I guarantee he has never accomplished one single thing of significance in his whole life, but yet thinks he is so cerebral . Nothing more than a loser..

Anyways, he absolutely loves these little childish exchanges, and he is the world's easiest to bait into them..It's a guarantee every single time you do it....You can go on and on with him all night long if you want to...He cant resist.
Bob Seger Wrote:What would you expect from an out and out full time loser Granny? Anybody who stays on here 24/7 like he does has nothing else to offer the world. Nothing else in their life. I guarantee he has never accomplished one single thing of significance in his whole life, but yet thinks he is so cerebral . Nothing more than a loser..

Anyways, he absolutely loves these little childish exchanges, and he is the world's easiest to bait into them..It's a guarantee every single time you do it....You can go on and on with him all night long if you want to...He cant resist.

Bob, Bob, chief hypocrite, head grouch in residence, angry at professors, angry at liberals, just plain angry. Angry at that ol' parrot.
Granny Bear Wrote:Such a child!

So, Granny, are you with TRT, or Bob? TRT says, basically, it is immoral for human beings to engage in the eradication of Islam. Bob says, "Nuke 'em." Now, I know, being the mature person you are, you have an opinion on the matter. And, of course, you don't have to answer. Why, you can sullen up and give the silent treatment, but, then again, that would be childish.
Bob Seger Wrote:What would you expect from an out and out full time loser Granny? Anybody who stays on here 24/7 like he does has nothing else to offer the world. Nothing else in their life. I guarantee he has never accomplished one single thing of significance in his whole life, but yet thinks he is so cerebral . Nothing more than a loser..

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Bob, Bob, chief hypocrite, head grouch in residence, angry at professors, angry at liberals, just plain angry. Angry at that ol' parrot.

Nailed it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Nailed it.

You guys are just plain comical.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:So, Granny, are you with TRT, or Bob? TRT says, basically, it is immoral for human beings to engage in the eradication of Islam. Bob says, "Nuke 'em." Now, I know, being the mature person you are, you have an opinion on the matter. And, of course, you don't have to answer. Why, you can sullen up and give the silent treatment, but, then again, that would be childish.

Thought you would go ahead and put words in my mouth too while you were at it huh? I would do whatever I had to do to stop terror attacks in the US, if that meant nuking somebody over there I would say go for it. I didn't take it that Bob was basing his desire to keep America safe just on their religion either. He was talking about enemies of state.

Any country or group or sect or whatever, that is deemed a threat to the citizens of this nation should be eliminated. If that means nuking them, fine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Bob, Bob, chief hypocrite, head grouch in residence, angry at professors, angry at liberals, just plain angry. Angry at that ol' parrot.

Hypoctrite?........ Hardly!!

I just plain detest you, and don't try in any way to hide it..:biggrin:
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:So, Granny, are you with TRT, or Bob? TRT says, basically, it is immoral for human beings to engage in the eradication of Islam. Bob says, "Nuke 'em." Now, I know, being the mature person you are, you have an opinion on the matter. And, of course, you don't have to answer. Why, you can sullen up and give the silent treatment, but, then again, that would be childish.

Hold on there Tiger. That only applies if you are with them.
TheRealThing Wrote:Thought you would go ahead and put words in my mouth too while you were at it huh? I would do whatever I had to do to stop terror attacks in the US, if that meant nuking somebody over there I would say go for it. I didn't take it that Bob was basing his desire to keep America safe just on their religion either. He was talking about enemies of state.

Any country or group or sect or whatever, that is deemed a threat to the citizens of this nation should be eliminated. If that means nuking them, fine.

Once again, the premise was the eradication of Islam. To that premise, Bob said, "Nuke 'em." I took you to say the premise, carried out as was discussed, would be immoral. The majority of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis. Should we have "nuked" Saudi Arabia? Or, would that have produced unimagineable collateral damage?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Once again, the premise was the eradication of Islam. To that premise, Bob said, "Nuke 'em." I took you to say the premise, carried out as was discussed, would be immoral. The majority of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis. Should we have "nuked" Saudi Arabia? Or, would that have produced unimagineable collateral damage?

Twist it up in whatever kind of pretzel you want. I know what the premise was, just like I know you have a mouth full of guile. Bob doesn't like your double talk and I'm no fan myself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Twist it up in whatever kind of pretzel you want. I know what the premise was, just like I know you have a mouth full of guile. Bob doesn't like your double talk and I'm no fan myself.

The eradication of Islam was "Gut's" premise. There is no guile nor double talk in that. Period. I like a good pretzel, especially still warm with a beer cheese dip. The rest of your mumbo jumbo is just spin.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The eradication of Islam was "Gut's" premise. There is no guile nor double talk in that. Period. I like a good pretzel, especially still warm with a beer cheese dip. The rest of your mumbo jumbo is just spin.

Well, last I checked the Lord said for you not to judge people so you might want to give it a rest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Well, last I checked the Lord said for you not to judge people so you might want to give it a rest.

Is it just a mirage, or isn't it you questioning the state of poor old Sombrero's soul? I disagree with you in a lot of points, but I don't doubt your sincerity of faith. I've said that many times.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:And, once yet again, arms raised, prancing about the room, no judge but him or her self, as the case may be.
This for stating what I feel like is the truth?

This may be difficult for you to conceive, but I am with me. I don't need someone else to tell me how or what to think. I also don't feel a particular need to answer to you.....someone who demeans others for having a different opinion or spouts insults and childish poetry. Are you so threatened that you have to stoop to such nonsense just because someone disagrees with you?
Granny Bear Wrote:This for stating what I feel like is the truth?

This may be difficult for you to conceive, but I am with me. I don't need someone else to tell me how or what to think. I also don't feel a particular need to answer to you.....someone who demeans others for having a different opinion or spouts insults and childish poetry. Are you so threatened that you have to stoop to such nonsense just because someone disagrees with you?

Granny, Granny, this is all in good fun, as we none know each other. I imagine you, Bob, TRT, "Gut," to be fine Americans and good people. This is just rough and tumble back and forth. We're all just screen names on here. It's not personal: it's politics.
So if it's politics and not personal, why do you feel the need to personalize the insults and comments? Do you really need a screen name to navigate your way through communicating?
Granny Bear Wrote:So if it's politics and not personal, why do you feel the need to personalize the insults and comments? Do you really need a screen name to navigate your way through communicating?

Political forums, Granny, are what they are. "Granny Bear" appears kind and folksy and such on BGR: then, when GB gets a bit riled, grouchy and mean, thus "passive-aggressive." However, since I only know "Granny Bear" and not the person behind the screen name, it's not personal. How many folks would political forums keep interested if there is agreement and/or "geegollygosh you're a nice person" disagreement. My experience? Not many, if any.
Granny Bear Wrote:So if it's politics and not personal, why do you feel the need to personalize the insults and comments? Do you really need a screen name to navigate your way through communicating?

Literally, all you will ever get out of Sombrero is the Pee Wee Herman, "I know your are, but what am I?" it doesn't matter how many KO's you deliver (and believe me, no one could have more clearly nailed him than you have in this thread), he merely shrugs it off. Anonymity is his impenetrable shield. Because as he admits below, what injury can really befall an online persona? And since he never has to show his face, in his mind it is impossible for him to lose a debate. He doesn't have to be honest. No, sincerity, even if it's sincere dishonesty, is the holy grail here. Therefore, since he is pushing an ideological political 'faith' called progressive liberalism, all is fair. Truth, politics, even God's Word, absolutely everything is subjective to Relativism. Hence my monkey puke analogy.

At any rate, I know a nasty disposition when I am confronted by one. It's not 'just politics.'

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Political forums, Granny, are what they are. "Granny Bear" appears kind and folksy and such on BGR: then, when GB gets a bit riled, grouchy and mean, thus "passive-aggressive." However, since I only know "Granny Bear" and not the person behind the screen name, it's not personal. How many folks would political forums keep interested if there is agreement and/or "geegollygosh you're a nice person" disagreement. My experience? Not many, if any.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A toleran liberal is tolerant of everyone but their own people.

Liberals want Americans to adapt to immigrant culture
diceman Wrote:A toleran liberal is tolerant of everyone but their own people.

Liberals want Americans to adapt to immigrant culture

Liberals are pretty goofy, that's for sure. The reason they want America to adapt to foreign cultures as you rightly point out, is because they think they can just sort of 'decide' that the world has moved past war and destruction, and everything will just fall into place. Barack Obama was/is sold out to that fantasy and that's why when he left the world was literally on fire. But like Sombrero, no reality is too stark to ignore for the elite 21st Century thinking liberal. And thus, even with the world coming ever closer to the final war, Barack's continuing proclamations of success. Seriously, what are you going to do with a guy who's so dumb and in denial he won't even admit he led an effort to depose the incoming President, but yet so smart he left a mess that will take decades to work back out of?

Where would one suppose geeks like the intelligence contractor just arrested for revealing classified information get all their courage? The hatred for Republicans has reached the point that their crimes of espionage will be sending many of them to jail.

I've said this before, and I'm telling you these uber lefties are about as shallow as they come. To wit; John Lennon wrote "Imagine." and if doesn't capture every last aspiration of the past 8 years I'd appreciate it if you'd straighten me out on it because I'm all-in. Here's the lyrics to "Imagine"

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world, you

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TRT: King of Rot

TRT: it's a forum board: anonymity is usually required, and it is wise, as there's lots of nuttiness out there. Granny has nailed nothing, except your penchant to be as big a Forum Boy as I've encountered in some time, plus now you are whining and hypocritical. It's disgraceful.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:

TRT: King of Rot

TRT: it's a forum board: anonymity is usually required, and it is wise, as there's lots of nuttiness out there. Granny has nailed nothing, except your penchant to be as big a Forum Boy as I've encountered in some time, plus now you are whining and hypocritical. It's disgraceful.

I wasn't knocking you for not revealing yourself, just pointing out why you got terminal hocker on the doorknob syndrome.

But let's get a couple of things straight. Granny nailed you, no matter what the topic, you drag it into La-La Land so you can air your liberal message.

Secondly, you're an epic liar. Unlike you, [attachment=o3541] FEELINGS ---, don't drive my thought processes. But if I ever did whine, it certainly wouldn't be before a guy with rampaging Estrogen levels like you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I wasn't knocking you for not revealing yourself, just pointing out why you got terminal hocker on the doorknob syndrome.

But let's get a couple of things straight. Granny nailed you, no matter what the topic, you drag it into La-La Land so you can air your liberal message.

Secondly, you're an epic liar. Unlike you, [attachment=o3541] FEELINGS ---, don't drive my thought processes. But if I ever did whine, it certainly wouldn't be before a guy with rampaging Estrogen levels like you.

Nice try. Sure looks a lot like whining to me. As for your thought processes, you drive off the cliff of objectivity and plunge right down into Patti Partisan Valley.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Nice try. Sure looks a lot like whining to me. As for your thought processes, you drive off the cliff of objectivity and plunge right down into Patti Partisan Valley.

Yeah truth has a way of inspiring respect, lies bring about contempt. Sorry about your bad luck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Yeah truth has a way of inspiring respect, lies bring about contempt. Sorry about your bad luck.

"Lies bring about contempt."

Are you serious? Your takes on differences of opinion is "I am a great bastion of truth, and those who disagree are liars." Yeah, TRT, you're a real gem, a real Patti Partisan blind squirrel.