Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Tolerant" Liberal
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Granny, Granny, this is all in good fun, as we none know each other. I imagine you, Bob, TRT, "Gut," to be fine Americans and good people. This is just rough and tumble back and forth. We're all just screen names on here. It's not personal: it's politics.

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Lies bring about contempt."

Are you serious? Your takes on differences of opinion is "I am a great bastion of truth, and those who disagree are liars." Yeah, TRT, you're a real gem, a real Patti Partisan blind squirrel.

Sounds personal to me.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Lies bring about contempt."

Are you serious? Your takes on differences of opinion is "I am a great bastion of truth, and those who disagree are liars." Yeah, TRT, you're a real gem, a real Patti Partisan blind squirrel.

You're on here going on and on about DJT supposedly making deals with Russia and operating the White House like a mob boss. You don't have the first clue, as usual. To me, that's spreading lies. Comey came on today and flushed the septic tank to that end. There is no evidence whatever of any collusion, or anything remotely similar to obstruction of justice. Your words...? "Yes, yes, that's it: President Trump's "Drop this Russia thing" is "sensible" and "conservative Not. Acting like a mafia don is neither sensible nor conservative. It is either a really stupid breach of protocol, or an attempt to obstruct justice. ."

Now, if I have lied about anything feel free to call me out on it by posting the evidence, or at least recalling the conversation. But you won't, because I don't.

However, hope springs eternal they say, and I'm sure you will continue your impressive investigative efforts to bring down an innocent President. Because after all, though anything is fair in the rough and dirty business of politics to hear you tell it, still, we can't let that rat Trump get by with a thing. Meanwhile, you will continue to dismiss the millions of dollars Russia 'donated', to the Clinton Foundation and the fact that we need to see Russia now if we want any of our own uranium. That along with Benghazi, and the actual forfeiture of classified information by the former Secretary, and who knows what else.

No sir, nothing partisan about you boy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ Is it me, or do you have a touch of dementia? I have said, numerous times, that the Clintons tend to think rules are what other people go by (as do many powerful, wealthy people).

"I expect loyalty." Trump said it. Without question." "Let this Flynn thing go." Trump said it. Without question. Now, as to the Russian call girls, not out of the realm of possibility, but not certain.

"Jerry, it's not a lie if you believe it." George could have said that to you, friendo. And, at least add something before "boy," as just "boy" is so 1950's South.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Is it me, or do you have a touch of dementia? I have said, numerous times, that the Clintons tend to think rules are what other people go by (as do many powerful, wealthy people).

"I expect loyalty." Trump said it. Without question." "Let this Flynn thing go." Trump said it. Without question. Now, as to the Russian call girls, not out of the realm of possibility, but not certain.

"Jerry, it's not a lie if you believe it." George could have said that to you, friendo. And, at least add something before "boy," as just "boy" is so 1950's South.

No it's you alright. But I guarantee you one thing, if I was President I certainly would expect loyalty, and I wouldn't make the first stutter in saying so either. Your burgeoning obsession with this is of course, due to the fact that you want President Trump to be guilty of obstruction. I notice you haven't even mentioned Eric Holder and his boss's now proven obstruction relating to Fast and Furious.

EXCERPT---
"Senator Grassley who was at the core of the original investigation delivered prepared remarks for the hearing.

The full 263 page report is here and it proves that Eric Holder not only lied more than once in written and in oral testimony, but worse he continued to lie to the family. This final report was published for full release on June 7, 2017. Will there be a consequence for Holder? Likely no, but he at least should be brought before the Bar Association and sanction, perhaps including suspending his law license."
http://founderscode.com/6-years-final-re...t-furious/

THE BOLDED -- Define irony, a guy who fancies himself an intellectual force chooses an empty hat as his online persona. But along those lines, you never know what you're talking about because you get all your information from liberal websites and MSNBC. George isn't the one who made the quote, but what the heck, you got slander to spread.

ARTICLE EXCERPT---
"Perhaps Wayne Allyn Root is just taking George's advice. In his November 7 Washington Times op-ed, Root flat-out invents a Seinfeld scene and then uses it as the basis of his latest attack on President Obama."
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2011/1...roo/183877

Please read the short article ^^ and see the full extent of your error. You never know what you're talking about.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ Note: George Costanza said it to Jerry. Donald Trump either was bereft of any sense of protocol, or knowingly sought to "muscle" the system. And, TRT, you can bs just like everybody else, and you do it often. Whether Trump's NINE goes at Comey rise to obstruction of justice, I can't predict. But, Donald Trump acted as if he was above the law. He is not alone in that, which is not the issue anyway.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Note: George Costanza said it to Jerry. Donald Trump either was bereft of any sense of protocol, or knowingly sought to "muscle" the system. And, TRT, you can bs just like everybody else, and you do it often. Whether Trump's NINE goes at Comey rise to obstruction of justice, I can't predict. But, Donald Trump acted as if he was above the law. He is not alone in that, which is not the issue anyway.

I'm not arguing with you about it, one of your own put the article up in 2011 because he was so offended that Obama was being slammed with it, and now you're denying even that. George didn't say it.

There is no issue other than the bunch of loser libs that can't accept the fact that Hillary lost the election. All of these so-called investigations are total fabrications out of the bowels of the DNC, and I use that term loosely BTW. Feinstein, Schiff and Warner have finally started to realize the damage they've done to their party and already rolled over on this. Democrats will get their heads handed to them again in 2018 and they've got nobody to blame for it but themselves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I'm not arguing with you about it, one of your own put the article up in 2011 because he was so offended that Obama was being slammed with it, and now you're denying even that. George didn't say it.

There is no issue other than the bunch of loser libs that can't accept the fact that Hillary lost the election. All of these so-called investigations are total fabrications out of the bowels of the DNC, and I use that term loosely BTW. Feinstein, Schiff and Warner have finally started to realize the damage they've done to their party and already rolled over on this. Democrats will get their heads handed to them again in 2018 and they've got nobody to blame for it but themselves.

Same page moment: George Costanza said to Seinfeld: "Jerry, it's not a lie if you believe it."

If you think all this is about a lost election, I've given you far too much credit as an observer of politics. Time will tell, and I don't necessarily mean impeachment procedings, but time will tell.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Same page moment: George Costanza said to Seinfeld: "Jerry, it's not a lie if you believe it."

If you think all this is about a lost election, I've given you far too much credit as an observer of politics. Time will tell, and I don't necessarily mean impeachment procedings, but time will tell.

I think you're classless and clueless. And I don't take advice from a guy who traffics in left wing lies as if they in Lou Dobbs words, 'have a scintilla of truth' to them.

The Trump Presidency has been beset by perpetrators of treason and you can't get enough of it. You think I care how much credit YOU give ME? :please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ I would add that one would think Putin, old KGB, would have learned by now this lesson: all efforts to destabilize the United States, to show weakness in a democracy's processes, only do what they have always done: demonstrate the resiliency of our system, and the wisdom of balance-of-power governance.
⬆ I hope it's not the ice cold Coca Cola you buy me.

The Democrats use stuff to drive wedges and seek advantage. So do Republicans. Nowhere would I claim "angelic" status for Democratic politicians. That would be naive and foolish. It's your brand of self-righteous idiocy that is amusing.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ I hope it's not the ice cold Coca Cola you buy me.

The Democrats use stuff to drive wedges and seek advantage. So do Republicans. Nowhere would I claim "angelic" status for Democratic politicians. That would be naive and foolish. It's your brand of self-righteous idiocy that is amusing.

Fine, put up some examples or admit you're just another Democrat groupie who gets his opinions given to him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Fine, put up some examples or admit you're just another Democrat groupie who gets his opinions given to him.

"Barack Obama is not a citizen."

"John Kennedy is a Roman Catholic."

"Michael Dukkakis is insensitive to rape victims."

Now, what examples would you like? If you mean your self-righteous idiocy, it would be, in part, your consistent mantra, "Oh, no, angelic Republicans don't do such, don't drive wedge issues, don't seek to divide and conquer; oh no, only seek what's best for America in meetings where angels ring choir bells."
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Barack Obama is not a citizen."

"John Kennedy is a Roman Catholic."

"Michael Dukkakis is insensitive to rape victims."

Now, what examples would you like? If you mean your self-righteous idiocy, it would be, in part, your consistent mantra, "Oh, no, angelic Republicans don't do such, don't drive wedge issues, don't seek to divide and conquer; oh no, only seek what's best for America in meetings where angels ring choir bells."

Every time I think you've posted the stupidest thing ever, you manage to top yourself. Finally you get your shot at the limelight and you base your everybody-does-it baloney on this?^^ :hilarious:

Obama - A distortion on your part that is hardly worth mentioning, started BTW by the Hillary campaign BTW, (Duh coming from you who'd a thunk that?) but still the bright spot of your ridiculous list. Nobody ever said Barack Obama wasn't a citizen. They said he went around telling people he was born in Kenya until after he'd gotten his taxpayer funded education, is what I heard. But what with the broad range of dueling facts all a-rage in his two autobiographies, many people suspected that he was not a natural US Citizen, and frankly I still believe there is some kind of skeleton in that closet.

Now the bottom really drops out. Dukakis (1 k) had a dead fish personality that did not serve him well as a candidate. But if the rape insensitive deal had anything to do with his loss, he was a pathetic candidate.

I'm not even going to dignify an answer about JFK, but if this is the best you can do, and we both know that it is, you should have dodged the question like you usually do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ Let's see: "Kennedy is Catholic"... wedge: Christians, especially southern ones: advantage Nixon, but not enough

Let's see: Dukkakis and Willie Horton: wedge issue: white voters in key states: advantage Bush (who was trailing in polls).

Let's see: "He ain't no citizen and I bet he's a Muslim." Wedge issue: independent voters, perhaps white voters in key states: advantage: can't stem Obama tide.

You know, TRT, your own "I'm so impressed by myself" persona, coupled with a ridiculous level of Patti Partisanship, literally renders an obviously intelligent person a near buffoon. It's amusing, but a little sad.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Let's see: "Kennedy is Catholic"... wedge: Christians, especially southern ones: advantage Nixon, but not enough

Let's see: Dukkakis and Willie Horton: wedge issue: white voters in key states: advantage Bush (who was trailing in polls).

Let's see: "He ain't no citizen and I bet he's a Muslim." Wedge issue: independent voters, perhaps white voters in key states: advantage: can't stem Obama tide.

You know, TRT, your own "I'm so impressed by myself" persona, coupled with a ridiculous level of Patti Partisanship, literally renders an obviously intelligent person a near buffoon. It's amusing, but a little sad.

Well if that's true it is always short lived, as you always step right up and post something that makes me look like a world class genius.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Well if that's true it is always short lived, as you always step right up and post something that makes me look like a world class genius.

So you say, so you believe, need to believe, crave to believe
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:So you say, so you believe, need to believe, crave to believe

LOL, how many people have to come on here and tell you you're strange? It's not hard to go back in the posts and use your own words against you. Bob and I both have posted the evidence for you, but when confronted, what do you do? You deny it, every single time and I don't know who you think you're fooling, cause other than vector NEWMARK and Gitback, it sure isn't doing the trick for anybody else on this forum.

The media are all still making the same mistake that cost them the election because they continue to believe everybody is controllable and that they have the power to sway the masses. And not that I believe for one second that anybody among the media (and the Dems) who thinks on a level higher than that of a mushroom really believes Russia meddled in the election enough to cause Hillary to lose. They all know better, but to save face for the present, that is the best they've got. Now, that's not to say the true believer underlings such as yourself are not all-in on the ridiculousness, because you are. But that's why liberals only constitute 19-20% of the voting base, the right combination of relative intellect and gullibility are not easy to come by. However, at some point along the time of LBJ, somebody woke up to the fact that people can be bought. And then came the rise of identity politics and special interests. That's why one of my favorite quotes was made by BEN FRANKLIN, and goes as follows; "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic." And we are staring right down the gun barrel at it.

Well here we 21st Century thinking men are, and with the help of rabid libs, the people learned they can in effect vote themselves money. Vote Democrat, and they'll give stuff to you. Every year has been more and more a stretch of the taxpayer's patience. Barack promised his base the moon, and delivered BTW. While in 2016 Hillary's promises included Mars. Then election night came and those among the shocked, were ALL Dems, the media, and the so-called political analysts such as Karl Rove. With household budgets in great jeopardy, mortgaged to the hilt cash strapped Democrats from the Rust Belt States had finally had enough. DJT was elected President. I knew at some point working men (Democrats) would look at their check and realize their tax deductions had gotten so high they could no longer pay their bills. And frankly, ObamaCare was the straw that broke the camel's back.

So what were the Democrats who'd been so used to lying their way into and out of everything, going to do? If Trump did come in and deliver on many of his promises, Dems who'd gotten so used to B.S.'ing their way through political minefields would certainly be outed and their relevancy would be destroyed. What were their options? Behaving and letting DJT make good on his promises was clearly no option, Dems would be set back for decades to come. Which left only 'the resistance.'

Everything we're seeing. The lies, the false charges aimed at getting our President before a kangaroo court filled with people sworn to bring him down, and all the background noise contributed to that end by Deepstate leakers, (of which Comey just confessed to being one) pundits and talking heads, are nothing more than hate fueled combatants in a war being waged in our own federal government by the[U] left only.[/U] No Republican led mischief ever came close to this level of disservice to their country. The short of it all is this, Dems know they're toast if DJT succeeds because the people will see. They are therefore willing to fabricate the impeachment of our President even if it means their own demise because either way the reality is they're toast, at least this way they've got an outside chance of success. They absolutely will not stop coming at him until the people rise up and boot them out of office, and I say bring it on. In the meantime, the entire Administration needs to put on their big boy pants and realize that all any further backing up and acquiescing are going to accomplish is to embolden the other side. Govern, and let's get on with the Trump agenda.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ Thank you for your brief remarks.

Per usual, you folk claim your own victory. Over and over again.

I agree that President Trump should seek to compartmentalize and push hard for his agenda as spelled out in his campaign. He needs to govern like he could lose House or Senate in 2018, whether he will in reality or not.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Thank you for your brief remarks.

Per usual, you folk claim your own victory. Over and over again.

I agree that President Trump should seek to compartmentalize and push hard for his agenda as spelled out in his campaign. He needs to govern like he could lose House or Senate in 2018, whether he will in reality or not.

Well, Trump is running up the score now isn't he? You remind me of the underdog team which hasn't a snowball's chance, but nonetheless, runs their collective mouths talking smack right up until the ultimate thrashing begins. Which of course, only serves to make the beat down worse.

You've danced around squealing like a little girl, all caught up in speculative rapture regarding a DJT impeachment. Fantasy, your best and only. It will never happen, especially in light of the fact that there is no evidence whatever. No, just the hollow lies of the left which will still be hanging in the air come next November 6th.

16 years Sombrero, 16 years. But as long as Gitback can click that like button, yours is BGR immortality.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ Note: I said, "I will accept the finding of the Special Counsel." Do I think President Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice? Yes. However, the idea of impeachment? Too soon. The Special Counsel has a lot of investigative work to do. And, whenever a finding is made, I will accept it. Period. No crowing, no whining.

More hand counting? Really?
I do not want any replies to this post. Please just read it and take it at face meaning.

I don't know why vector and Urban Sombrero are so fascinated with my crotch and my under garments, but I am done with this.

The VERY NEXT TIME that either of you direct these vile comments to me, you are gone from here.
Granny Bear Wrote:I do not want any replies to this post. Please just read it and take it at face meaning.

I don't know why vector and Urban Sombrero are so fascinated with my crotch and my under garments, but I am done with this.

The VERY NEXT TIME that either of you direct these vile comments to me, you are gone from here.

Granny ITS JUST LOCKER ROOM TALK
Maybe my post went over your head. I am not a part of the locker room.

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Note: I said, "I will accept the finding of the Special Counsel." Do I think President Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice? Yes. However, the idea of impeachment? Too soon. The Special Counsel has a lot of investigative work to do. And, whenever a finding is made, I will accept it. Period. No crowing, no whining.

More hand counting? Really?

Who cares what you will accept? :hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Who cares what you will accept? :hilarious:

Not you, but it goes to the sort of unsubstantiated straw you throw out almost on a post-by-post basic. But, then again, you know that.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Not you, but it goes to the sort of unsubstantiated straw you throw out almost on a post-by-post basic. But, then again, you know that.

You mean post by post basis? :biglmao:

What I know is you said you think the President is guilty of obstruction of justice. You're a bottom feeder, and we all know that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:Maybe my post went over your head. I am not a part of the locker room.

Since you support Donald then that also includes the locker room talk
And by the way anymore news about your so called OBAMAGATE haven't heard anything in a while or is it just another lie from Donald
You personalize another filthy insult my way, and you will find out exactly what happens.
Granny Bear Wrote:You personalize another filthy insult my way, and you will find out exactly what happens.

GB, I was more talking about President Trump's statement than anything else, but I see where you're coming from. I apologize.
THE "TOLERANT" LIBERAL thread in June of 2017

TheRealThing Wrote:-------------Text omitted----------

Everything we're seeing. The lies, the false charges aimed at getting our President before a kangaroo court filled with people sworn to bring him down, and all the background noise contributed to that end by Deepstate leakers, (of which Comey just confessed to being one) pundits and talking heads, are nothing more than hate fueled combatants in a war being waged in our own federal government by the[U] left only.[/U] No Republican led mischief ever came close to this level of disservice to their country. The short of it all is this, Dems know they're toast if DJT succeeds because the people will see. (Conservative policy really does work for everybody.) They are therefore willing to fabricate the impeachment of our President even if it means their own demise because either way the reality is they're toast, at least this way they've got an outside chance of success. They absolutely will not stop coming at him until the people rise up and boot them out of office, and I say bring it on. In the meantime, the entire Administration needs to put on their big boy pants and realize that all any further backing up and acquiescing are going to accomplish is to embolden the other side. Govern, and let's get on with the Trump agenda.

As I have said on here since the days even before Donald J Trump's election win in November of 2016, the Dems/Libs will absolutely never stop coming at this President. All of the impeachment brouhaha has nothing to do with actual politics, and everything to do with contempt for the traditional conservative values upon which this nation was indisputably founded. And that includes MR Barack Obama himself. Everyday the media, (the Dem's dutiful right arm), in exponential fashion take the battle to our President. Consider CNN's John Avlon's recent speculations on how supposedly, the President's rhetoric resonates with white supremacists---
https://flipboard.com/@CNN/avlon-trump-s...6f/cnn.com

The left wing attacks on this US President are totally unfounded and really, will not ever stop

"To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee." ---- Herman Melville

The above, would make an excellent motto for the entire Democrat Party. The lies told about President Trump, the stench of which would rival any open tomb, originated from people trying to slime him enough to insure Hillary would ride her broom into the Oval Office and will obviously continue on long after he one day leaves office.

But allow me to extend to any and all, the opportunity to post here on this forum so much as one lie that they know the President has spoken. Prove to us all with so much as ONE statement or quote the President has made, that he is either a racist or a white supremacist.

:notbad:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]