Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Whitley Baseball Coach-Jeremy Shope
pjdoug Wrote:Shope for President.

I’d settle for govenor.
TheColonel Wrote:So glad we got the seal of approval from a Corbin fan. We may have had to pack it in. Can't wait to play your Hounds this year. I don't think they have anything for my Colonels!!

Crickets I see.
TheColonel Wrote:I will be there, I will turn the lights out. So will the Colonels. It is a new day.

:lmao: mmmmmmhhhhhmmmm what’d you do turn em out and go to sleep!!
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Crickets I see.

Another Houdini, time for him to get a new screen name now!!!
chs crazy Wrote:Another Houdini, time for him to get a new screen name now!!!

Lol now they tought them to cheap shot our players after they bang a couple deep shots. Busch League sore losers
It’s called rival and intense game. No cheap shot!!
Bobcat4years Wrote:It’s called rival and intense game. No cheap shot!!

Were you at the game?
Bobcat4years Wrote:It’s called rival and intense game. No cheap shot!!

Like I said he either needs to be taught to slide and not roll on his side to roll a catchers leg up. The photos are out and it is plain as day
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Like I said he either needs to be taught to slide and not roll on his side to roll a catchers leg up. The photos are out and it is plain as day

I hope your kid is ok, but that was not a bad slide at home. He came in right your son had to jump to catch the ball and he came back down in a bad spot. Pure accident. Quit talking about cheap shots, its not like he ran over him and hurt him. He slid and it was just what happened. Again, I hope he is ok.
Copperhead11 Wrote:I hope your kid is ok, but that was not a bad slide at home. He came in right your son had to jump to catch the ball and he came back down in a bad spot. Pure accident. Quit talking about cheap shots, its not like he ran over him and hurt him. He slid and it was just what happened. Again, I hope he is ok.

I would be more than happy to meet you and show you the photos. You don’t roll when you slide. He started to slide and when he realized he was going to be out he began rolling on his side. And about running him over well I am sure the photos from last season are still around
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I would be more than happy to meet you and show you the photos. You don’t roll when you slide. He started to slide and when he realized he was going to be out he began rolling on his side. And about running him over well I am sure the photos from last season are still around

I too would love to meet you face to face even though I am sure who you are. I would like to for sure put a face to the name. I know we would have MUCH to discuss. I'm sure we can arrange a meeting. You just name the time and place. We can look at photos and then have a short talk.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I would be more than happy to meet you and show you the photos. You don’t roll when you slide. He started to slide and when he realized he was going to be out he began rolling on his side. And about running him over well I am sure the photos from last season are still around

Applebee’s at 4 sounds good to me
Copperhead11 Wrote:I too would love to meet you face to face even though I am sure who you are. I would like to for sure put a face to the name. I know we would have MUCH to discuss. I'm sure we can arrange a meeting. You just name the time and place. We can look at photos and then have a short talk.

Applebee’s at 4 sounds good to me, I will also have the photos from last year lowering of the shoulder at the plate
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Applebee’s at 4 sounds good to me, I will also have the photos from last year lowering of the shoulder at the plate

I am working tonight, tomorrow and Sunday. Some of us have to do that you know. So I guess I should have said that before I said name the time and place. I will be in touch soon though.
[quote=Copperhead11]I am working tonight, tomorrow and Sunday. Some of us have to do that you know. So I guess I should have said that before I said name the time and place. I will be in touch soon

Ok we play Saturday in lex, and know all about work. Just let me know
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Lol now they tought them to cheap shot our players after they bang a couple deep shots. Busch League sore losers

sounds like you are the whiner :lame:
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Applebee’s at 4 sounds good to me, I will also have the photos from last year lowering of the shoulder at the plate

take a selfie with a handkerchief.
Whitley definitely more fundamentally sound this year, really liked what I saw from them when we played, even though we pitched off against them normally we would have still gotten a win.