Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Democratic Party diversity
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:
You are a tenacious little monkey.

Homosexuality falls short of the glory of God. It misses the mark. So does gossip. So does adultery. So does fornication. So does greed. In his ministry on earth, Christ did not single out homosexuality and blow and snort and build an evangelistic tent over it. You are of that sort of mind that cannot make distinctions with differences. It's pitiful really. The United States of America is not the church of Jesus Christ on earth. One is governed by Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, while the other is a republic governed by a Constitution. Your constant pressing here simply reveals your revisionist blindness. You're just plain, old-fashioned wrong, friendo, and now you are pouting and whining to a shameful degree.

I stand by my post. Which BTW, had absolutely nothing to do with the blatherskiting response you just put up. But for the sake of correcting you again, I'll play along. Christ IS the Word of God, Who became flesh and dwelt among us. In His Word, He DID in fact draw particular attention to the sin of homosexuality, and on numerous occasions both in the Old and the New Testaments. From the first book of the Bible in the 19th chapter of Genesis, to the last book in the 21st chapter of The Revelation, homosexuality is specifically condemned as a sign post sin. You can mischaracterize it all you want, when you pass the city limits of any town there is a sign posted on the side of the road as in WHITESBURG CITY LIMITS. The point is, from that point onward you are either in Whitesburg or out of Whitesburg.

When governments and legislatures begin to officially recognize and grant rights, privileges and protected status for the sin of homosexuality, that particular society has passed the same sign post marker for which The Lord utterly destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Thusly have certain people in power of this land distinguished themselves for embracing the sin of homosexuality. And thusly have people like you championed that dubious distinction. Denial and argument are the tools of deception. Give it your best, for one day your mouth will be stopped.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Or so you say. What I advocate is freedom of conscience and equal protection under the law. "It's ok for homosexuals to marry" is an issue I am not addressing. What I am positing is equal protection is an established concept in the Constitution that does not make citizens pass through a morality test to be granted. I have confidence, friendo, as the day of judgment approaches. I know whom I have believed. Your argument above does not even touch the core of the issue, as you are a revisionist, plain and simple and clear.
Or so you say. What I advocate is freedom of conscience and equal protection under the law. "It's ok for homosexuals to marry" is an issue I am not addressing. What I am positing is equal protection is an established concept in the Constitution that does not make citizens pass through a morality test to be granted. I have confidence, friendo, as the day of judgment approaches. I know whom I have believed. Your argument above does not even touch the core of the issue, as you are a revisionist, plain and simple and clear.

No, so the Scriptures say. The bolded: You got any evidence of that in particular? Leave all the stupid name calling and raspberries for another day. Define how my opinions differ from Washington, or Jefferson, or Eisenhower, or Reagan. I would have said the Constitution, but we all know how loose an orbit around that you travel.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jefferson read the teachings of Christ: all things not explainable by human reason out. I have posted the "neither picks my pocket" quote many times. The United States of America is not the Church of Jesus Christ on earth, nor was it intended to be. You're wrong. You're a revisionist. And a Peacock one at that. Period.
Jefferson read the teachings of Christ: all things not explainable by human reason out. I have posted the "neither picks my pocket" quote many times. The United States of America is not the Church of Jesus Christ on earth, nor was it intended to be. You're wrong. You're a revisionist. And a Peacock one at that. Period.

You get a chance to wind up the old whammy and this is the best you can come up with? As I've said in the past, all you've got is childish name calling and copied or plagiarized BS. The same old talking points since the day of your retreaded launch, and the only source you've ever put up was yourself.

I knew you'd not be able to rise to the challenge. I asked for your best shot and all you had was the same old superficial monkey puke.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You get a chance to wind up the old whammy and this is the best you can come up with? As I've said in the past, all you've got is childish name calling and copied or plagiarized BS. The same old talking points since the day of your retreaded launch, and the only source you've ever put up was yourself.

I knew you'd not be able to rise to the challenge. I asked for your best shot and all you had was the same old superficial monkey puke.

Here's just the issue: you can't hear anything but your own voice, echoed only by source material that reinforces you own view of yourself as Chief Peacock.

Obviously, since you offer no counter, you see little difference between the church and state. Further, you apparently believe Franklin, Jefferson conceived of this nation as an officially sanctioned functionary of the Church. Wrong.

Now, Christians enjoy tremendous freedom in the United States, and Christianity is the unofficial "I'm Proud to be an American" go to religion, but that's not enough for you.

You are a revisionist. You are wrong. And no amount of peacockian screeching and strutting around changes that.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Here's just the issue: you can't hear anything but your own voice, echoed only by source material that reinforces you own view of yourself as Chief Peacock.

1) Obviously, since you offer no counter, you see little difference between the church and state. Further, you apparently believe Franklin, Jefferson conceived of this nation as an officially sanctioned functionary of the Church. Wrong.

2) Now, Christians enjoy tremendous freedom in the United States, and Christianity is the unofficial "I'm Proud to be an American" go to religion, but that's not enough for you.

You are a revisionist. You are wrong. And no amount of peacockian screeching and strutting around changes that.

Well, at least I enjoy the notable distinction of only having the one voice to listen to, not "voices" such as in your case. I imagine it gets to be quite an argument up there occasionally n the old Sombrero cabeza?

Like I said, you can't even make a post without using the thoughts and inflections of other posters to communicate. And I've got your number. You love evil and you spend all your time in defense of it. Therefore every post you make is full of false assertions built on false premises. In short, you lie.

1) I have written extensively on the absurdity of separation of Church and state. It's a pinheaded talking point for you, on which you cannot even mount a respectable argument. For the last time, I am in no way confused about whether or not this nation was ever intended to be a theocracy. The government was however, always intended to protect the Church. More than two hundred years of go by and you morons appear, trying to say government is to be protected from the Church. (At this point many times, I might have put in a one word rebuff.... " Wrong." But as with everything else, you've recently taken to copying that practice too.) News flash there bozo, there exists something called the historical record, therefore everybody of average reading acumen knows who the revisionists really are. The government of the United States does not recognize a national religion. It does however, recognize the existence of only One Creator, Nature's God, by Whom all of men's unalienable rights are bestowed. In the clear light of reason, reasonable men do not deny the existence of God, rendering your argument against Him unreasonable. And our system of law is based on His Word. We Americans are inextricably interfaced therefore with the precepts of God and that's why the founding documents are full of references to that end. Deal with it, (at least till The Lord comes for His Church). After we're gone, then you can have your godless heyday. At that point you can revise the Constitution out of existence if you want.

I do not believe, (nor did I mention Franklin BTW,) that Washington, Jefferson, Eisenhower or Reagan were in any way confused on the subject either, nor was Sir Edmund Burke who clearly had great influence on the founders. We are not Israel and you cannot name a single notable from American history, or the present, who advocated anything like your asinine and oft parroted lie in which you claim people are trying to merge the Church and the state. Which claim BTW is the left's and your justification for pushing America into a moral abyss, as if men are too stupid to discern right from wrong. You're certainly not fooling anybody by dressing your Satanic assertions up in the clothes of a patriot or in the sheep's clothing of the body of Christ. From where I stand you are robeless pal.

Therefore the only thing which is OBVIOUS in your blatherskiting rant is your true heartfelt affiliation. You've not made the first argument in support of God's Church or anything that He advocates for in the lives of his children at any point on this forum. And, none of your distortions and misinterpretations of Scripture, or history 'changes that.'

2) Now, (another favored word use from among my writing tools that you just cannot lay off of) you're WRONG again about what is enough for me. I take my solace and guidance from the Church. And though I realize your career aspirations are to be satisfied playing your liberal music on the deck of history's Titanic, I am not about to just lay down and let the black waters of sin's dread sway overtake the portholes of our ship of state without so much as a whimper. I intend to call out sin for what it is, as is my charge. It is God's Church which is the salt and light of eternal consequence, not some interloping advocate for all manner of sin and compromise who goes by the name Sombrero. And I will fulfill my charge to oppose it in every quarter as I see fit until The Lord calls me home. And let's get real here, if you were on the same team, you'd be on my side on the things I write about. Not my nemesis. "By their fruit shall you know them," your fruit (on here) is rotten to the core. "The devils believe and tremble," I guarantee some of the most Scripturally adept creatures that God ever made are his angels, Satan being the most glorious of all. He led a great rebellion in heaven and was cast out to plague mankind. Any demon from hell can quote Scripture till there ain't no tomorrow. In fact, I would think some of them know every last word in the Bible and more. It would take a lot more than misquotes and misinterpretations to impress me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]