Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 44 Johnson Central 43
Batpuff Wrote:I was real disappointed that there was very little Paintsville students at this game. I have to say it was so great to see the Magoffin Co players and the LC players sitting right there in the middle of the Paintsville Students Cheering them on in this game and even a few Magoffin Co. girls wearing Paintsville face paint and Paintsville colors in this game. I think for the most part these three schools girls get along great and are friends on and off the floor. I know I was right there with them cheering on the Tigers in this one.
It was great!!!
Next week, you could probably add a few from JCHS!!! We need all the help we can get for our girls!
eaglehoops Wrote:I think he was just frustrated with his teams play. Plus he has been under the weather here lately. But IMO he was just flat frustrated with the way the girls were playing. Congrats to Pville, they played a great game. As for JC, get regrouped cause IMO you girls are the favorites for next season.

Thanks for clearing that up. I knew that he was frustrated, but had no clue that he was under the weather. I noticed he didn't coach as usual and his actions at the game was not the Coach Wireman that everyone in the 57th district knows.

As far as some of the other respones go, I didn't mean that he was trying to lose the game, I just felt that it wasn't the typical Coach Wireman.
The Guru Wrote:It was great!!!
Next week, you could probably add a few from JCHS!!! We need all the help we can get for our girls!
I'm all for someone from the 57th winning the region every year! As long as it's one of us from around here, I'll be there to support them! Good luck to MC and Pville.
The Guru Wrote:What the heck will The Paintsville Herald have to write about next week???? The upcoming Baseball/Softball season's at JCHS?

:Clap: OMG! I HATE the Pville herald. They continually ignore PHS and lately have gone negative about JCHS and their board. So true. I look forward to reading the JC baseball articles and Coach Hall's plans.

Good luck to my lady tigers and congrats on never giving up even when some gave up on you!!
Great job girls!
great game