Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle 8th grade boys
FoSho Wrote:The one thing that I don't understand about Corbin coaches/fans is this.....why they have such an inferiority complex? You see this thread/discussion wasn't even about you. It was a discussion about Boyle Co and yet you wound up here to make yourself "seen" and remind people of your "accomplishments". It's actually sad to be honest.

Come on Boyle Co fans are just as guilty of trolling Corbin and you know it, you aren’t exactly innocent of it yourself. A good point though I was looking forward to seeing what Boyle Co had this year, our upcoming 8th grade team was undefeated and never really challenged last season was hoping Boyle might give them some competition, is it definitely a no they’re not playing?
chs crazy Wrote:Come on Boyle Co fans are just as guilty of trolling Corbin and you know it, you aren’t exactly innocent of it yourself. A good point though I was looking forward to seeing what Boyle Co had this year, our upcoming 8th grade team was undefeated and never really challenged last season was hoping Boyle might give them some competition, is it definitely a no they’re not playing?

No but it's a VERY good possibility...for the reasons stated earlier in the thread. Too many games and no real way to change that.

While our A Team next year will be good and have a great chance at winning the SRC......I'm not so sure we'd make it to the last weekend of the KYMSFA Tourney.

Btw, my last post was directed at Single Wing who came from nowhere to post in a Boyle Co thread and make an idiot of himself.
FoSho Wrote:No but it's a VERY good possibility...for the reasons stated earlier in the thread. Too many games and no real way to change that.

While our A Team next year will be good and have a great chance at winning the SRC......I'm not so sure we'd make it to the last weekend of the KYMSFA Tourney.

Btw, my last post was directed at Single Wing who came from nowhere to post in a Boyle Co thread and make an idiot of himself.

Appreciate the honesty and I can certainly understand problems with scheduling, had heard there where a lot of 7th graders playing up on Boyle’s 8th grade team last year was hoping we could have a rematch would like to see our kids play someone who would challenge them, so it’s disappointing but good luck next year nevertheless. No doubt about it you and Single Wing are like oil and water :argue:
chs crazy Wrote:Appreciate the honesty and I can certainly understand problems with scheduling, had heard there where a lot of 7th graders playing up on Boyle’s 8th grade team last year was hoping we could have a rematch would like to see our kids play someone who would challenge them, so it’s disappointing but good luck next year nevertheless. No doubt about it you and Single Wing are like oil and water :argue:

I had thought our beef was over but I guess not.

Boyle A Team will be very good, just not as good as this past years team. They never lost as 5/6 graders but they lack the offensive punch that the past few teams have had....defense will be strong.

Who knows, maybe we will end up playing next year and if I hear anything I'll let you know. Good luck to you guys!