•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central coaching search
pjdoug Wrote:Davy Crockett whupped a bear with a switch. Haddix left because he had a horrible job. I wouldn't say Corbin's program was deteriorating. They were 9-3 the year before Haddix took over. I think Ovie would be a great man for the job. The kids seem to love him.

They went through a period of time after Cotton left and Jewell was calling the shots, and kids were leaving in droves. You've just to research that subject on here to see what a cluster it was.
Granny Bear Wrote:They went through a period of time after Cotton left and Jewell was calling the shots, and kids were leaving in droves. You've just to research that subject on here to see what a cluster it was.

This is correct. Jewell had a good period, but he lost interest, IMO, when he became a principal there. Moved on to Cumberlands, and still might be there?
After reading through this thread it may be even more interesting to see who Ovie picks for assistants once he got the job. If there are no qualified youth coaches to move up as mentioned earlier? How many assistants did they have with Ovie on the high school staff this past season? Will they all stay? May, or may not, be a lot of moving pieces to place in a short period of time.
Westside Wrote:Zero Tolerance for BGR Members - Please Read

There are very simple rules to this site, and for most all members, they are adhered to with minimal issues. Yet following in the footsteps of other social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter, etc..., the rhetoric has shifted to the negative. It is on a daily basis that we are monitoring and correcting personal attacks or rude comments directed towards another member of this site.

This site has prided itself as a forum of free dialog that fits most topics of the day. Thus, in protecting those members who want to maintain a semblance of honest and open dialog regarding a topic, but not feel like they have to be subjected to cyber bullying, we are now giving no further warnings when one member say's something derogatory towards another member. I recognize that many of the members are friends, thus the playful jab at a buddy is meant to be playful, it will be misconstrued and will result in your IP address being banned from the site.

Please think before hitting post, don't allow yourself to lose privileges to this site.

Thank you,

SD

So, is this rule actually being enforced?

As for the topic at hand has John Derossette actually applied for this job?

Football is 3rd on the totem pole at PCC behind Basketball and Baseball. Not sure how he'd do at PCC if he can't handle other programs in the school having success.

2013 Pburg Baseball team advanced to the elite 8. Two seasons later coach Simpkins was let go. He won't have that kind of power at PCC.
Real Badman Wrote:You failed to capitalize the proper nouns, as well as the error on punctuation on your last expletive. I don't post much anymore, however when I do, I am full of factual information. You should get to know me, I'm a terrible, terrible person.

You can clearly tell who is a Perry County person, and you can't argue with them. The Commodores are going to suffer and be a bad program for the continuation of Hazard's dominance. That is just a simple fact. Sorry.

Careful buddy you might cut yourself on all that edge, calling yourself a terrible person, that's hilarious. The macho persona doesn't carry well through a computer screen.

The entire second paragraph is bait, Hazard wouldn't be anything without all the kids they recruited from the county in the past few years. Nice try though, you're the may be the 100th person to come up with that original, well thought out line.
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)