Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 53 Knox Central 52
Rainingthrees Wrote:Like baseball and football I totally agree. I think when the time comes to hire new round ball coaches they for sure need to go out of house and bring in very good ones. Start with a clean slate and allow the best players to play. If and when Overbey steps down I would tell Estes to stay as girls coach or hit the stands as a fan, cause if he is wanting to switch then we all know it's about his boys instead of the program. Would go after qualified coaches for both programs. Will continue to support but hope the bosses do the right thing for the programs to reach the potential of a school this size is capable doing.

You can't get a better coach than Estes. Not that i want him to leave the girls program, but it would be amazing what he could do on the boys side with the younger bunch and his son! :champ::champ::champ::champ::champ:
pjdoug Wrote:They should hire some top notch coaches and let the current coaches start a baton twirling team up .

The Diamond will win at that too! BANG!! DDE
Congrats to the Colonels. Would like to see them win 2 more, going to be a very tough task though.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Like baseball and football I totally agree. I think when the time comes to hire new round ball coaches they for sure need to go out of house and bring in very good ones. Start with a clean slate and allow the best players to play. If and when Overbey steps down I would tell Estes to stay as girls coach or hit the stands as a fan, cause if he is wanting to switch then we all know it's about his boys instead of the program. Would go after qualified coaches for both programs. Will continue to support but hope the bosses do the right thing for the programs to reach the potential of a school this size is capable doing.
I agree with some of what you said.lol
The Outsider Wrote:Congrats to the Colonels. Would like to see them win 2 more, going to be a very tough task though.
For sure.
Estes shines. Congrats Colonels