Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 68 South Laurel 62
I think Souths coach does a good job. South is a very good team. It was just not there time yet. It should be next year but if crazy people blame the loss on the coach it could screw up next season for them. HC was the best team in the 13th this year.
As far as the technical, he probably deserved one a couple of times in the game. He was animated and on the floor a lot. The refs warned him a few times. I ageee it was not the best time to pick to T him up but it was due. It didn’t cost South the game. Anyone who says that and tries to blame the coach is just a disgruntled fan.
As for the missed fts, the reason they missed is because HC pushes the tempo the whole game. South was sucking wind in the second quarter. Tired legs cause fts to be short.
Congratulations to the Lady Bears and Coach Green. This is just their year.
Rollo14 Wrote:I think Souths coach does a good job. South is a very good team. It was just not there time yet. It should be next year but if crazy people blame the loss on the coach it could screw up next season for them. HC was the best team in the 13th this year.
As far as the technical, he probably deserved one a couple of times in the game. He was animated and on the floor a lot. The refs warned him a few times. I ageee it was not the best time to pick to T him up but it was due. It didn’t cost South the game. Anyone who says that and tries to blame the coach is just a disgruntled fan.
As for the missed fts, the reason they missed is because HC pushes the tempo the whole game. South was sucking wind in the second quarter. Tired legs cause fts to be short.
Congratulations to the Lady Bears and Coach Green. This is just their year.

Oh I agree, the T didn't cost South it was the First Q. Coach will have South back next year and will use this as a learning experience. Best of Luck to the Lady Black Bears at State.
The T did not cost South the Game.
KingCommodore Wrote:South not gonna win much as long as they have the coach. He is not real good. If Randy had those players he would be regional champs.

He's one of the all-time greats, but Perry hasn't been that impressive for several years. Perry was picked to win the 14th this year and didn't get out of the district.
HCS Wrote:He's one of the all-time greats, but Perry hasn't been that impressive for several years. Perry was picked to win the 14th this year and didn't get out of the district.

Then not much of an all time great then I’d he didn’t get out of Districts when he was suppose to win the Region.
Well, he has won more games than any girls coach in Kentucky history, so I think that he qualifies as an all-time great. I just thought it was a little out of line to bash the South coach after two really good years.