Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Ten in the 14th Region?
Just cant wait till the district tournments start and we can see who will be playin in the regional tourney so many teams have a chance to make it.
YOu will not see Estill and Powell in the regional tourney. You might see one of them but not both. You might should read and understand the quote before being such a smart aleck.
what next Wrote:YOu will not see Estill and Powell in the regional tourney. You might see one of them but not both. You might should read and understand the quote before being such a smart aleck.

Who are you talkin about?
Does anyone know the dates of the 53rd district tournament?
what next Wrote:YOu will not see Estill and Powell in the regional tourney. You might see one of them but not both. You might should read and understand the quote before being such a smart aleck.

Well, this isn't happening. Since they will face each other in the opening game of the district tournament.
I was referring to the comment made by 3 under par.
FAIR_GAME_FAN Wrote:Does anyone know the dates of the 53rd district tournament?

Knott Central plays Jenkins May 22rd.......Letcher Central plays Cordia and right after that JBS plays KCC/Jenkins on May 23rd.
I meant KCC and Jenkins game is on the 21st.
Perry Central, Estill, Hazard. and Letcher Central are them teams i seen doing damage.
Tailback44 Wrote:Perry Central, Estill, Hazard. and Letcher Central are them teams i seen doing damage.
If im not mistaken.....Hazard lost to Breathitt....that is certainly not doing damage....
Godspeed Wrote:If im not mistaken.....Hazard lost to Breathitt....that is certainly not doing damage....

We'll see on thursday, when the dawgs to the damage to powell.
well if they bring the same game they brought to breathitt last week powell will beat hazard by 10 runs.....period
Tailback44 Wrote:We'll see on thursday, when the dawgs to the damage to powell.

When the dawgs to the damage to Powell??? Smile

Good one Tailback...Did you mean DO ??? If your going to try to punk me out on here...learn how to use the proper grammar, because if you don't...your the one who is going to look like an idiot.

Way to represent your Bulldogs....Who do the so called "damage"....do you even play???
Godspeed Wrote:When the dawgs to the damage to Powell??? Smile

Good one Tailback...Did you mean DO ??? If your going to try to punk me out on here...learn how to use the proper grammar, because if you don't...your the one who is going to look like an idiot.

Way to represent your Bulldogs....Who do the so called "damage"....do you even play???

You're not much better. It's spelled you're not your Mr. Godspeed. You should make sure that your grammer is correct before you go correcting someone else.Smile
Survivor Wrote:You're not much better. It's spelled you're not your Mr. Godspeed. You should make sure that your grammer is correct before you go correcting someone else.Smile
Ummmm...you CAN use your or you're....and its GRAMMAR...not grammer...so when trying to correct me...make sure you dont have any mistakes...you also make yourself look like an idiot. JEEZ....
Godspeed Wrote:Ummmm...you CAN use your or you're....and its GRAMMAR...not grammer...so when trying to correct me...make sure you dont have any mistakes...you also make yourself look like an idiot. JEEZ....

It's hard to swallow the truth isn't it? I wasn't trying to correct you, but before you start correcting others,:moon: you need to be sure yourself. Mr. Hotshot!!:rockon:
if im not mistaken we aren't in elementary school english class...lets get back to baseball

1. Powell
2. Estill
3. Perry
4. Lee
5. Hazard
6. Letcher
Outside of that doesnt really matter IMO
Hazard looks pretty goood at times and if they show up on any given day they can play with anybody in the 14th. I like PCC, Powell/Estill, and Hazard. The rest are a grab bag.
TheSpectator313 Wrote:Hazard just beat Letcher and Leslie...c'mon now

1. Perry
2. Estill
3. Hazard
4. Powell
5. Leslie
6. Letcher
7. Lee
8. Breathitt
9. Jackson City
10. Knott
yeah and powell beat perry and estill and yet you put them ahead of powell, it really depend on who is pitching for each team.
ahh between the top 6 teams anyone could win on any given day...its just baseball
My top 5 are
1:Letcher County Central
2Tongueerry County Central
3.Leslie County
4:Hazard
5Tongueowell County
I believe Jenkins should be in the Top 5, especially since they finished in the semifinals of region.
daynightdh Wrote:I believe Jenkins should be in the Top 5, especially since they finished in the semifinals of region.

Are you serious..?
daynightdh Wrote:I believe Jenkins should be in the Top 5, especially since they finished in the semifinals of region.

Jenkins plays in a weak district. And they played a VERY weak Jackson City team. And they had to throw their ACE against JC to beat them. I give Jenkins kudos for where they made it to, but putting them in a regional Top 10 and giving them a job well done are 2 different things!
LCC is in the same district as Jenkins!.My top 10 at the of this year, Jenkins deff has to go in there somewhere.
MVP2 Wrote:LCC is in the same district as Jenkins!.My top 10 at the of this year, Jenkins deff has to go in there somewhere.

I know that. I graduated from LCC. I'm saying though, put Jenkins in the 54th or 56th districts and see if they would have made the semis of region.
Cougar_Guy Wrote:I know that. I graduated from LCC. I'm saying though, put Jenkins in the 54th or 56th districts and see if they would have made the semis of region.
Put LCC or PCC in the same district with LexCath and Dunbar and they don't ever make it out of the district! Jenkins is in their district and that is where they play. The district must not have been too weak since the regional champion came out of it. Jenkins could have played with anyone in the region on any given day. How can you fault a team that got lucky and got a good draw? They had to play Jackson City and they beat them. Jackson City played Powell Co. very close in the regular season. Does that make Powell any worse that they only beat them a couple of runs? Of course Jenkins is going to pitch their best in the 1st round because you don't take anyone for granted, especially when your school hasn't won a regional game in 40 years. Anderson would have been stupid to not pitch Puckett in the first round, no matter who it was.
Just because Powell won by only a couple of runs doesnt make Jenkins great...Powell got beat out in the first round of districts proving cougar guys point....Jenkins wouldnt have even came close to coming out of the 56th or 54th...plus you cant base how good a team is by how they did in region its all about the draw...its about matchups Jenkins could not beat Estill, Perry, Hazard, Lee, Powell, Leslie, or Letcher, after that its a toss up i guess, i dont know top 10 POSSIBLY but top 5 absolutely no way.
What I want to know is, why did all of you have LCC so far down on the list???

I'm pretty sure they made it to the state semi round.

I told you boys from the begining!
LCC_Cougar Wrote:What I want to know is, why did all of you have LCC so far down on the list???

I'm pretty sure they made it to the state semi round.

I told you boys from the begining!

An LCC guy, girl... whatever, doesn't know how far the Cougars went. LCC only got to the sectionals where they only won one game against Johnson Central.

The Cougars did have a good season.