•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Soap Opera Starring 4leaf..with a long list of costars..
CTD, all I'll have left is Cheerio. 4leaf is taking the rest of my precious babies! :'( I'm poor and out of a job and without someone to care fer me. What will I do? What will I do?
Cali Wrote:You better not touch my closet to give to your others. I know you've been having an affair with BGG and 15thRegionCrazy. Don't play it off like I don't know!

Now it gets interesting
4leaf! How could you talk about the mother of your 8 kids like that...and I have to tell you this...I'm pregnant...and it's yours...so 9 kids! We're heartbroken. I thought about naming her Ivy...reminds me so much of 4leaf. Maybe we could work things out my darling.
Cali Wrote:CTD, all I'll have left is Cheerio. 4leaf is taking the rest of my precious babies! :'( I'm poor and out of a job and without someone to care fer me. What will I do? What will I do?

Well look at it this way.. With him having the babies that frees up your time to do whatever.. Take Cheerio to Wal-mart and just start crying in the middle of the store, people will stop to look.. Just tell them your story.. someone will help..

That's should be enough to enroll Cheerio in day care while you get a job..

4leaf is a good dude.. He'll take care of the others.. If ya need money, then look up Beef.. (he's loaded)
CTD save yourself and stay away from this one. And who's fault i it that you don't have a job, the least you could do is to collect a few dollars off of the scrubs you've been working at the Colley Motel.
Don't beg him back.. That's the worst thing to do
4leaf...I'm pregnant again...with little Ivy. How could you leave us now? It's all your fault! Hmmm maybe I can make QQ my next victim.
Cali, you do make some good points. I mean you have pointed out some vices of mine. OH WAIT, I accidentally started reading my post again, sorry, no soup for you.
4leaf, how could you? You didnt tell me your had 8 kids...
That's it...I'll make it out of this holler (Cheerio and Ivy with me too)...and I'll walk to LA and rap my way up to being the star. People will be saying "Eminem who"...then you'll wish you would have stayed with me. I think Vince and I are over...he told me I was a cheap sl^t...a set of triplets later and that's what he calls me. :'(
I was going to let you know when you needed to know. Sorry about the way you had to find out, if you read my PLEASE READ thread from a few days ago, you would have known that I had three since I joined...but maybe you don't care about me enough to read my posts do you.
Cheerio is asking for her Papa Leaf...what do I tell her now?!
Walk to LA? I can't let you walk across the country to a city you've never lived in. I'll leave 3 dollars, the Greyhound will take you all the way to Brushy.
Tell her you can probably find him outside the courthouse Monday through Friday from 8-12. Just pick and choose and she has a good shot and being right.
Speaking of walking...you're walking all over my heart right now. PDT_051
She'll soon be visiting you in jail for backpay on child support!
All the way to Brushy??? What's that supposed to mean.. that's it.. From now on.. any girl you go after will have first been mine lol
You don't actually think I'll do time for this do you? I've wiped away bigger messes with a Brawny.
I can't believe I actually listened to you when you said things were over with CTD...you're leaving me for him aren't you!?
It's okay Cali, I'm a doctor of love.. I'll help you through this..
And I do make house calls, no charge at all
CTD, I think I'm falling for you...
There she goes, falling for the jerks who'll leave her on her gave again.
Wheres BGG, shes the only one, over 10% on my side.
Who you calling a jerk?? I'll take both your girls from ya buddy..
Speaking of doctor.. I just got DNA results back and 2 of Calis kids are mine.. Why did you hide this from me so long Cali.. You said you they were for they were Vincents kids.. You should told him from the get go that we were seeing each other while he was a work..
Wow, this girl is a piece of work. Who am I calling a jerk, the one catching a girl from a freshly fallen marriage... Sad
So with all these guys Cali has been messing around with, I say we get one more girl and have a sloppy........

Ok well forget that idea.. Ladies, I'm not in this for the "love" but for the LOVE... I love you ladies, and I'm willing to help you through this dilemma free of charge
QQ, I didn't want to wreck things with you and BGG...but since she's been seeing 4leaf behind your back then I guess it's okay that you know now. Little Jedediah and Roxanne are yours. So when's the child support coming b/c we're broke?
She cheats too.. She has whole litter of kids. .and a whole "pound" of daddys
BallaBaby told me that BGG was messing with Beef and CTD...I didn't believe her at first but now I know she (BGG) was messing with my dear husband.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next