•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Soap Opera Starring 4leaf..with a long list of costars..
4Leaf your only good for the sex since your broke but I do have kids to feed too... I have to find me another man so I can take care of my kids too...I need a man with some money...So, who's willing?
But Cali nothing has really changed between us. We meet then retreat.. You know what im saying. 1-800-BUTY-CALL
And these are the days of our lives.

I can't believe BGG was cheating on me with her husband. I should have known he'd be the one......QQ.
What can I say BGG, gotta be good at something.
4leaf was the decoy, for me and BGG.... SO QQ woudln't suspect nothing.. but until she comes back to me begging for forgiveness, I'll be here for YOU cali lol
Well now that I think of it...little Ivy could be QQ's too...I'm sorry 4leaf but we need to file the papers for divorce.
I forgot about Beef and CTD...they are just part of my late night routine..when QQ is away and 4leaf is keeping Cali's kids...
Well I guess that just leaves me with 15thregioncrazy. She can bake a good pie and vacuum the rugs, what else could you ask for?
[smiley poster=opa:0b85b85e17]CALIandCTDtla[/smiley:0b85b85e17]
File for divorce, Im not even sure my uncle is a licenses preacher.
CTD...I'll just go get me some Beef then..if you want to be that way about it...
4leaf, I hang your underwear on the line instead of drying them in the dryer! You said that's why you married me!
IVY.. Not my kid. that kid looks a like crooked puzzled. It has to be 4leafs..
You tried to kill your own hubby BGG.. I just can't take the risk.. Plus.. you got Beef.. but anytime you want something REAL.. then just give me a ring.. I'll be there in 10
YOu mean you all were never really married...maybe I'll get back with 4leaf since he may not have to pay child support after all...
Cali Wrote:4leaf, I hang your underwear on the line instead of drying them in the dryer! You said that's why you married me!

OMG, tell me those damp underwear you gave me at your house that night were not his.. I need LYsol
Could you tell that from the ultrasound QQ?! She's popping outta here sometime in May...then we'll get a test done to see who the father is.
What are you goin to do when he knocks you up and leaves ya???? Lordy. you young girls don't know what to do with a real man lol
C'mon now QQ, you know who's got the looks on the board. Quasimoto ain't mine.
I knew you couldnt be without me CTD...and I wasnt the one doing the begging...
Yea I enoyed it when it was just mine, but when your raggly drawers made it up there, it was a different story.
QQ, I'm putting all the kids up for adoption so we can start fresh...since BGG is leaving you and 4leaf is leaving me then I think we should consider marriage in a couple of years.
You all not getting any money from QQ..
QQ not rasing some farm..
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:YOu mean you all were never really married...maybe I'll get back with 4leaf since he may not have to pay child support after all...

I knew the ol' girl would see things straight sooner or later.
Well actually CTD, you had me from hello...so maybe I can start a new life with you.
I guess that leaves me with a 3some...CTD and 4leaf...are you two ready for that lifestyle?
BGG are we gonna have to have it out? You're taking all of my men and I can't take it. Sad
Cali Wrote:QQ, I'm putting all the kids up for adoption so we can start fresh...since BGG is leaving you and 4leaf is leaving me then I think we should consider marriage in a couple of years.

Great... I made a doctors appointment with CrazyDoctor.. Im getting fixed..
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:I knew you couldnt be without me CTD...and I wasnt the one doing the begging...

I wasn't begging, but right here in front of God and everyone I will profess my love for you lol...

You are all I want. Cali you can come too anytime ya feel freaky.

But BGG, forget about all the kids.. I got the money the car, and all the credit card bills a person could ask for.. SO how bout it? Kiss and make up?

Cali.. when you get tired of QQ you can holla too lol
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next