•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Soap Opera Starring 4leaf..with a long list of costars..
Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
Im not sure how that plays along here, but I like the saying. And I don't think you'll need CTD too much after I initiate Operation Shock and Awe.
I'm glad things are working out for us QQ. I can't stand the thought of 4leaf anymore.
Dont mess with Cali.. Or ill cut the tires on the little old rusty taxi.. If you know what I mean..
Cali Wrote:Well actually CTD, you had me from hello...so maybe I can start a new life with you.

Works for me.. Let's go ahead and get out of this hollar, and have some fun without the kids. There are enough people here to take care of them lol
Heard that CTD!
Cali Wrote:I'm glad things are working out for us QQ. I can't stand the thought of 4leaf anymore.

I love you to baby! Idea
Sorry QQ she woke up, and decided to take a ride on the taxi..
BGG, I hear his taxi isnt big enough to give an enjoyable ride..
err.. i mena in the taxi lol
I was the best thing that happened to you Clementine, the *cough* old man *cough* may have ran his years in the midnight department.
Ahhh I've finally found true love after 3 heartbreaks in one night.

[smiley poster=staun:ed166aaacb]CALI and QQ[/smiley:ed166aaacb]

Is it love or lust.. Or a little of both.. The ladies all want to take a ride on QQs space mountain..
SOrry QQ you heard wrong old pal.. you know that they say.. once you have a ctd.. your gonna need a wheelchair... but don't worry the feeling will come back
crazytaxidriver Wrote:
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:I knew you couldnt be without me CTD...and I wasnt the one doing the begging...

I wasn't begging, but right here in front of God and everyone I will profess my love for you lol...

You are all I want. Cali you can come too anytime ya feel freaky.

But BGG, forget about all the kids.. I got the money the car, and all the credit card bills a person could ask for.. SO how bout it? Kiss and make up?

Cali.. when you get tired of QQ you can holla too lol

CTD, it wont work without you being faithful to me and only me...so I guess I'll have to go back to 4leaf if you cant promise me 4ever...those credit card bills were really enticing though...
4leaf is low down and dirty.. At least i'm honest
Credit Card Shmedit Card, who needs the material things when you've got the best looking things on three *clears throat* two legs.
But 4leaf can do magic between the sheets and thats REALLY all that matters to me..lol..
I heard 4leaf been doing a little run way modeling!!

drag queen.. STYYLE>>>>>Whats up with that.
Well everyone, I'm going to bed so I can spend my last night with Cheerio, Betheline, Roxanne, Jedediah, Pretzel, Anatoma, Fergusen, & Pacifica before I give them up for adoption.
Yeha he sleeps between the sheets, and I heard he wets the bed.. THat's why cali's sheets were always hanging up by the trailer
CTD, don't call 4leaf out like that...it's a touchy subject for him.
QQ, as for the runway modeling, I think I remember your face in the front row on a few occasions, and CTD, it's not piss she was washing out of the sheets. You should see how much one girl can vomit after a day in the Kentucky Tavern.
Be there in a minute Cali.. as soon as QQ gets out of the way, so i can show you what a real man can do lol
What? 4Leaf is really a woman? How's that? Cali has been lying about the kids all along...

CTD, I'll believe I'll take a ride on the taxi..I mean in...ummm...whatever...just get here quick...
Don't take up for him Cali.. That just makes the process of gettin over him harder
I'll be waiting with 8 yungens and a pot belly.
Be there in 2 seconds BGG
Oh goodness, not a female, just needed a few dollars once or twice. You should know that by now I would assume.
QQ, are we getting screwed or what?....or better yet...not?
It's ok 4leaf.. I do this for a living lol
and I bet it will be over in 2 seconds too...

QQ is in surgery to stop the baby making...
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next