Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
13.64%
Pikeville
86.36%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Pikeville 11/23
GoHerd_22 Wrote:Will the game be live streaming anywhere?

Not that I am aware of, inter mountain cable where there last Friday and I seen on YouTube they had a video of the game but I don’t know if it was live or not. EKB sports do the radio but I don’t know if it is on the internet or not but they run a delayed broadcast of the game on Saturday and Sunday. Not much help am I but some of their other Panthers posters might be able to tell you more.
Pikeville has been beating their chest screaming we are the favorite to win the east ever since that 36 yard field goal split the up rights . All I have to say is to be the man you have to beat the man and Raceland is the man defending east champions , the Ram nation isn’t driving 2 hours to lay down just Bc you think your the favorite. Ram train is coming and sorry pikeville your on the tracks
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Pikeville has been beating their chest screaming we are the favorite to win the east ever since that 36 yard field goal split the up rights . All I have to say is to be the man you have to beat the man and Raceland is the man defending east champions , the Ram nation isn’t driving 2 hours to lay down just Bc you think your the favorite. Ram train is coming and sorry pikeville your on the tracks
You’re.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:pikeville has been beating their chest screaming we are the favorite to win the east ever since that 36 yard field goal split the up rights . All i have to say is to be the man you have to beat the man and raceland is the man defending east champions , the ram nation isn’t driving 2 hours to lay down just bc you think your the favorite. Ram train is coming and sorry pikeville your on the tracks

[attachment=o3827]
jetpilot Wrote:[attachment=o3827]

Facts buddy no BS
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Pikeville has been beating their chest screaming we are the favorite to win the east ever since that 36 yard field goal split the up rights . All I have to say is to be the man you have to beat the man and Raceland is the man defending east champions , the Ram nation isn’t driving 2 hours to lay down just Bc you think your the favorite. Ram train is coming and sorry pikeville your on the tracks
You're* And no, we've been pretty respectful. It's usually people like YOU who reflect poorly on an otherwise classy fan base like Racelands. You're a loudmouth who does nothing other than try to be the loudest screamer in an ocean of screaming harpies. Another Raceland fan said it best, that you are just a one upper. Not one Pikeville fan I've seen post on here has been beating their chest expecting y'all to lay down. I've seen them put up WHY they think Pikeville will win, but the ones typically talking about blowouts and all are Paintsville fans or others trying to stir the pot. They're just jealous because Pikeville and Raceland have owned the East for the last several years (Hazard too), and they're acting the fool like an annoying little brother.

For what it is worth, I think both teams are prepared for battle. And I second JetPilots response to you as well.

To the other Raceland fans: I know nut is not representative of your entire fan base. But can y'all give him a Xanax or something to settle him down? Or a dictionary, either one is good.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Facts buddy no BS
BS is exactly what it is. Your own leader on here (Scotty Bronson) even was one saying that we were the favorites. 99 of 100 other people from Pikeville have all said Raceland is the favorite until beaten in this game. Period. Don't go trying to take the target off your back because it's too heavy, Nut. You wanted it, now wear it as a fan. Otherwise you're exactly what I've always pictured you as, a screaming harpy.
PHSForever Wrote:You're* And no, we've been pretty respectful. It's usually people like YOU who reflect poorly on an otherwise classy fan base like Racelands. You're a loudmouth who does nothing other than try to be the loudest screamer in an ocean of screaming harpies. Another Raceland fan said it best, that you are just a one upper. Not one Pikeville fan I've seen post on here has been beating their chest expecting y'all to lay down. I've seen them put up WHY they think Pikeville will win, but the ones typically talking about blowouts and all are Paintsville fans or others trying to stir the pot. They're just jealous because Pikeville and Raceland have owned the East for the last several years (Hazard too), and they're acting the fool like an annoying little brother.

For what it is worth, I think both teams are prepared for battle. And I second JetPilots response to you as well.

To the other Raceland fans: I know nut is not representative of your entire fan base. But can y'all give him a Xanax or something to settle him down? Or a dictionary, either one is good.

My intentions were not to stir the pot. I have seen Paintsville play both and have watched most of the meaningful films of each team’s other games. It’s just my opinion that Pikeville will win going away. Jealous? Hell, Pikeville fans have no idea how grateful Paintsville fans are we are in the discussion every year. Flash back to 7 years ago when we struggled to field a team and knew either Pikeville or Raceland were going to be running clocks before halftime.

I’m just happy Jet has the footballs to say what most of you are probably thinking... 3 TD victory!

You know nut most of the posters on here have been respectful and then there’s you. What are you doing trying to get some bulletin board stuff and I am sure Raceland players don’t need any they know what this game means. Have nothing but respect for Raceland and Raceland fans just like last year after the game they were talking to our players in a time when they lost and need to here good things. All teams have some that kind of get out of hand sometimes. For the beating of chest is about the stupidest comment I have heard, yes some have predicted scores and I might not agree with but that’s their opinions. As far of the tracks things I am sure Pikeville is not going to move that easily or just get out of the way because they are coming. Now to the Raceland fans you guys have a safe trip to Pikeville and good luck and hope for an injury free game for both teams. Who ever wins I will be rooting for in the next one just like last year but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
2000PHS Wrote:My intentions were not to stir the pot. I have seen Paintsville play both and have watched most of the meaningful films of each team’s other games. It’s just my opinion that Pikeville will win going away. Jealous? Hell, Pikeville fans have no idea how grateful Paintsville fans are we are in the discussion every year. Flash back to 7 years ago when we struggled to field a team and knew either Pikeville or Raceland were going to be running clocks before halftime.

I’m just happy Jet has the footballs to say what most of you are probably thinking... 3 TD victory!
I let him get to me a little. He's annoying as heck. I'm mostly referring to the ones who are pretty blatantly being sarcastic or just pot stirring.
Patriot1 Wrote:You know nut most of the posters on here have been respectful and then there’s you. What are you doing trying to get some bulletin board stuff and I am sure Raceland players don’t need any they know what this game means. Have nothing but respect for Raceland and Raceland fans just like last year after the game they were talking to our players in a time when they lost and need to here good things. All teams have some that kind of get out of hand sometimes. For the beating of chest is about the stupidest comment I have heard, yes some have predicted scores and I might not agree with but that’s their opinions. As far of the tracks things I am sure Pikeville is not going to move that easily or just get out of the way because they are coming. Now to the Raceland fans you guys have a safe trip to Pikeville and good luck and hope for an injury free game for both teams. Who ever wins I will be rooting for in the next one just like last year but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
All he's trying to do is get bulletin board material. Wants to send it to the players or other parents "look what they're saying about us! No respect!" Nut is all talk.
2000PHS Wrote:My intentions were not to stir the pot. I have seen Paintsville play both and have watched most of the meaningful films of each team’s other games. It’s just my opinion that Pikeville will win going away. Jealous? Hell, Pikeville fans have no idea how grateful Paintsville fans are we are in the discussion every year. Flash back to 7 years ago when we struggled to field a team and knew either Pikeville or Raceland were going to be running clocks before halftime.

You know 2000PHS I respect your opinion since your team has played both and Paintsville has come along way. Now with that said (and I am not trying to be a butt) if Paintsville could control some of their emotions I believe they would have done played for a championship. Now like I said that is my opinion and also believe they have had the talent to do so. Now I am not one of those Pikeville fans that think the way Jet does but Jet is who he is. At least one time I have said now Jet. But yes I think Pikeville can win but it’s to be determined. Hope you make up for the game but if you don’t good luck to whatever you do. But as always GO PANTHERS!!!
PHSForever Wrote:You're* And no, we've been pretty respectful. It's usually people like YOU who reflect poorly on an otherwise classy fan base like Racelands. You're a loudmouth who does nothing other than try to be the loudest screamer in an ocean of screaming harpies. Another Raceland fan said it best, that you are just a one upper. Not one Pikeville fan I've seen post on here has been beating their chest expecting y'all to lay down. I've seen them put up WHY they think Pikeville will win, but the ones typically talking about blowouts and all are Paintsville fans or others trying to stir the pot. They're just jealous because Pikeville and Raceland have owned the East for the last several years (Hazard too), and they're acting the fool like an annoying little brother.

Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
I like both fan bases. smoked mutton being served at Pikeville tonight.
^^^Me too dougie, I even like Nut. Pretty sure he came up with Floppy Melons being a cross between Keith Whitley and Beeper on Mr. Cartoon so he is ok by me lol although he is annoying today and trying to conjure up some bulletin board material for the Rams.

The game will be won on the field not on this board. Yes I pick Pikeville. I thought Raceland would win last year and I think Pikeville will win this year. So good chance I'm 2 for 2 after tonight.

Be safe Ram fans, praying for an injury-free game and may the best team win. I will be in Lexington rooting for the winner of this game. I'm out until after the game. Get 'em Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to both teams tonight :worthy:
Good luck to both teams, someone please post updates tonight...EArmy and I will be drinking a little bourbon, smoking a cigar and trying to keep up with all the scores...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GoHerd_22 Wrote:Will the game be live streaming anywhere?
Hit City USA has posted that they will be broadcasting the game and streaming it. Saw that on Facebook not too long ago.
Anyone have any experience with the Hit City Live Stream? Got a youngin sick and may not be able to make it.
https://goo.gl/images/agZzFE

Thanks dr Phil , you take yourself way to seriously
jetpilot Wrote:^^^Me too dougie, I even like Nut. Pretty sure he came up with Floppy Melons being a cross between Keith Whitley and Beeper on Mr. Cartoon so he is ok by me lol although he is annoying today and trying to conjure up some bulletin board material for the Rams.

The game will be won on the field not on this board. Yes I pick Pikeville. I thought Raceland would win last year and I think Pikeville will win this year. So good chance I'm 2 for 2 after tonight.

Be safe Ram fans, praying for an injury-free game and may the best team win. I will be in Lexington rooting for the winner of this game. I'm out until after the game. Get 'em Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did compare floppy Mellon’s to them Where’s he at , I haven’t seen hion here for a while . People take this website way to seriously who are we beside has beens or never was , if I hurt any of those guys feelings it’s on them just makes me laugh
anotherfootballnut Wrote:I did compare floppy Mellon’s to them Where’s he at , I haven’t seen hion here for a while . People take this website way to seriously who are we beside has beens or never was , if I hurt any of those guys feelings it’s on them just makes me laugh
Don't hurt my feelings one bit. I just think you're too disrespectful towards teams or people sometimes. Enjoy the game
PHSForever Wrote:Don't hurt my feelings one bit. I just think you're too disrespectful towards teams or people sometimes. Enjoy the game

I don’t care what u think , you enjoy the game as well
:rockon:
anotherfootballnut Wrote:I don’t care what u think , you enjoy the game as well

🏀dribble🏀dribble👌🏻
Gargamel Wrote:🏀dribble🏀dribble👌🏻

You need to grow up! Pretty sad you take enjoyment when a group of seniors play their last game and have to put away their pads for the last time!
Raceland fans getting a little chippy as game time nears. Hope there team's not getting nervous too!!
Bad luck strikes me again... not gonna make it tonight... good luck to be th teams and appreciate my ole pal PHS Forever
Supposed to be a live stream on hits usa. Nothing is pulling up yet on the site. But most dont until right up before kickoff.
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)