Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCHS head coach
Congrats Coach Rice and SCHS! 100%, A1 Guy! SCHS will be VERY happy with their choice! Good Luck to them all.
Lisa Douglas Wrote:Maybe he can stem the tide of students leaving Martin County. I believe Martin County deserves a new school and all new facilities. It's past time that a county that has produced as many dollars for Kentucky, and for a few folks from Martin County plus can boast of being home of the RNC's National Chairman and they don't have the best? C'mon Martin Countains, stop being satisfied with crumbs and hold people's feet to the fire for the good of your children! This hire, with Rice, is a nice jumping off spot! It's time to take a stand. Winning makes the BEST PLATFORM from which to call the shots! Good Luck Coach Rice, there's no better place for you to begin.

Thank you for that awesome post! Trust me, we ARE NOT satisfied with the way things are. They were working on plans for a new high school and athletic facilities; I hope they still are!
The Blue Blur Wrote:With you saying that, I'm going to say this. First congrats to Darren and I wish him the best of luck. What has arose in my head with you saying that, did he leave his teaching position in the Johnson County School System?

I'm pretty sure I read in the newspaper that he will be teaching freshmen English at SCHS.
Although I'm satisfied with the hire, I'm curious as to why we need ANOTHER freshmen English teacher, unless the woman they had this past year left or something.

¡JAM!
Guud Luck Rice!! U wos me goodest ainglish teechur!
Congrats to Coach Rice and the best of luck to the SCHS girlies.
jchsrulz Wrote:Guud Luck Rice!! U wos me goodest ainglish teechur!
This un krakt me up!