Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vince McMahon presumed dead
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:LOL, if anyone thought it was real from that video, you're crazy, he doesn't say a word as he leaves, not even about the change of limo, I don't even watch wrestling and I know this is fake.

What's not real about it there Chris Angel. Like I said earlier, he probably crawled out the other door while a stunt man shut the door for the explosion. You need your eyes checked if you think that wasn't a real explosion..
Ok guys heres the thing..... They filmed the explosion last night, taped it, and put it in tonights show....thats why the camera angle changed when he was walking to the limo. Yes, the explosion was real, but no one was in the limo. Its called trick photography. I know my pro wrestling, just believe me.
Im with u Cash. I have watched wrestling for years, and anyone that has or anyone that has any sense would know that this is all a storyline and gimmick and he will be back in about 6 months or longer and he will be crazier than he already is. This is by far one of the worst gimmicks i have seen him pull off, but not near as bad as having Khali challenge Cena for the title. Oh and when he had Goldust get electrocuted thus causing him to have tourretes or however u spell that. He will still be running the show behind the scenes and u will probably see more of Shane and Stephanie on tv now.
If this indeed was a hoax. This is just another reason why I dont watch wrestling anymore.
blackcat_student Wrote:I'm going through news stations and they are not reporting anything so I guess it was fake.
i agree it would have been everywhere if this is true.
Redneck Wrote:What's not real about it there Chris Angel. Like I said earlier, he probably crawled out the other door while a stunt man shut the door for the explosion. You need your eyes checked if you think that wasn't a real explosion..

Never said the explosion wasn't real, calm down. I just know, if you walk out of a building, and you're rich, you don't just take a change of limo, and have the halls lined with people just so you can get into a limo and it blow up, that was staged more than the blair witch project.
pro wrestling.com has a good article on this limo and explosion was tapped sunday night this all is video enhanced good for a awsome storyline.
They also have a block on editing his wikipedia site until 06-25

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_McMahon
I Am So Confused About All Of This@!
This is a Classic Vince McMahon story line this leaves alot of story lines to be explored like another GM over raw and stuff like that but he will be back.
It's a hoax, thats why I hate wrestling...everything they do is a hoax.
For the last time, IT IS NOT A HOAX...IT IS A STORYLINE. this is the same thing as people faking injuries on wrestling so they can get vacation time and at the same moment, giving the fans a logible reason for why they are not on tv for months at a time. Just like shawn michaels....he never had a serious concussion...he was just over due vacation time and he was actually having a few knee problems. Well, WWE made him go too long and he winded up blowing his knee out. Now, he is out till around November.
He's not dead....its a work :lame:

WWE.com posted an updated article concerning the Vince McMahon storyline; in it, the company notes that United States federal agents have taken over the investigation.

It should be clear to all WWE fans that this story is completely a work. Based on a WWE press release issued Tuesday, which says, "While some might say "The Sopranos" went out with a whimper, last night on USA Network, WWE's "Monday Night RAW®" went out with a bang," it appears WWE ran the angle in response to Sunday's "The Sopranos" finale.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2007/art...667541.php
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Face it Cash, no one understands anything about wrestling with the exception of a few. Those being the people that have watched it all their lives, especially Vince's WWE and all the stuff he has pulled before. I still love and watch wrestling every monday, Thursday and Friday, I know I left out ECW on tuesday night, but I dont watch it, thats why i left it out. Although I may start now that Benoit is on there.
Well I have to agree it was a hoax, but I rewatched it on wwe.com and the way the camera angle changed like several of you said, then following it up with reading that his body hasn't been found yet is a bunch of crap. He may come back with something similar to Kane with a mask and one of those throat devices that he used when he first broke into the WWE.
SportsFan80 Wrote:Face it Cash, no one understands anything about wrestling with the exception of a few. Those being the people that have watched it all their lives, especially Vince's WWE and all the stuff he has pulled before. I still love and watch wrestling every monday, Thursday and Friday, I know I left out ECW on tuesday night, but I dont watch it, thats why i left it out. Although I may start now that Benoit is on there.

I think you would like ECW if you watched it a few times. I love watching CM Punk and Marcus Cor Von on there. The matches arent that bad, and can only get better with Benoit and the Boogey Man being on there now.
blackcat_student Wrote:Is this a fake death or what?

Yeah, it's a work.
GRIZZ Wrote:I just don't know how someone could pull a sick prank like that. I hate going to funerals and I don't know how I would be knowing that I saw the mans final seconds. My brother saw a guy wreck a big rig in front of Highland Elementary a few years ago and the driver was ejected and killed. He went over to him and said the thing that got to him the most was seeing the lunchbox, because the guy woke up that morning not thinking it was his last. He is still pretty torn up about that. But if he pulled that off and it was a hoax I agree he should never show his face again.

Not many get up in the morning thinking anything different. Its just another day not many expect to die that day.

I just can't believe that people still watch this stuff not to mention those that buy into it. :confused:
I'm going to Wrestling Friday Night (taking my nephew who loves it), I could personally careless about it, and this "fake death" sparks my interest none...
CatDawg Wrote:Not many get up in the morning thinking anything different. Its just another day not many expect to die that day.

I just can't believe that people still watch this stuff not to mention those that buy into it. :confused:

Not buying into it, but what kind of sick man does something like this. That reminds me of this one kid back home that we called Jesus Jones because he faked his death and showed up to school the next day. But if that's what floats your boat then go at it. Life is too valuable to do stupid pranks like that.
Its so fake! www.lordsofpain.net check it is where I get all my behind the scenes info for wrestling. Theres no way I really see to work this angle , I'm 100% sure this is a fake and if you want proof I can get it.
Yea we all know already.... Kinda pointed out the sites and everything in other posts lol
They are really playing this up though.

Check out all of the articles on http://www.wwe.com
Just a night time Days of Our Lives. Just for men! I like the return in a mask idea.
Cash Wrote:I think you would like ECW if you watched it a few times. I love watching CM Punk and Marcus Cor Von on there. The matches arent that bad, and can only get better with Benoit and the Boogey Man being on there now.
Benoit is my favorite wrestler, i want to say this the Boogey Man is the coolest person on tv.:eek:
There is nothing wrong with watching wrestling, no matter how old you are. Sure its far fetched at times, but it can still provide some decent entertainment, that is when Vince isnt pulling stupid stuff like this limo explosion crap. He has been pulling this stuff for a long time now, and its only because the ratings are so bad, but in my opinion, this little stunt isnt going to help any. Yeah there are people that buy into it and think its real, but most people that have watched it long enough know better. Ratings have been way down since WWE lost The Rock and Austin to movie careers and also with injuries to top stars HHH, Shawn Michaels, Kennedy, Undertaker, etc. Also with the sorry booking of matches and storylines. They have lost their creative edge in wrestling, especially in WWE.
hahah, that story is hilarious. I wish you guys would read into the article a little bit. Like when it says.."the firefighter" and not someones actaul name. Little things like that help you determine relevancy of an article.
Oh come on. How could you even question if it was real? Did no one else notice the limo had no back window? hmm makes for a good escape route. Also, I heard that it was done on Saturday night because they had to get a pyrotechnics license to do it outside. It was spliced together, very well I must say. But I never once questioned its validity because its WWE. This wasn't just some guy getting hurt in the ring. It's Vince McMahon, whose been acting stupid lately, the guy who will do anything to get a little publicity. They were even kind enough to set fire back to the limo so those leaving the arena could see it.
I got this from people who were there.
I dont watch wrestling but can someone explain how this storyline is working out? So is Vince never going to be on TV again or what? This is confusing to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]