Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vince McMahon presumed dead
He will be back, trust me. This is just a storyline gimmick. I give him 6 ,months to a year before u see him again, if not sooner. He will have some kind of mask or something to cover the "burns" and be just as crazy as he already is.
My view on this its fake and its just a way to finish off Vince's wrestling career. I dont think we'll ever see him back in the ring he'll probably stay behind the scenes and let his son take over for him
You never know with Vince.
How do grown men watch this crap..?? It is for 10 year olds. It is so stupid you would think that grown men would see past the fakeness and acting. GROW UP!!! WRESTLING IS FOR LITTLE KIDS!!!
Steph has to be crazy to come up with some of the stuff that's happened over the past couple of years.
Speaking of, what's the latest on her better half? I kinda got the impression back at the HoF ceremonies that he might not be coming back.
cig107 Wrote:How do grown men watch this crap..?? It is for 10 year olds. It is so stupid you would think that grown men would see past the fakeness and acting. GROW UP!!! WRESTLING IS FOR LITTLE KIDS!!!
What is the difference from watch wrestling and any other tv show that is on. Its all fake.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:What is the difference from watch wrestling and any other tv show that is on. Its all fake.

I don't watch but exactly what I was thinking. It is ENTERTAINMENT and nothing else. There are story lines that people like to follow just like in Lost or any of the other big network shows.
MMA is entertainment and it is REAL.
cig107 Wrote:How do grown men watch this crap..?? It is for 10 year olds. It is so stupid you would think that grown men would see past the fakeness and acting. GROW UP!!! WRESTLING IS FOR LITTLE KIDS!!!

Yeah man, I guess the women come out there half naked and the men curse etc. ALL FOR THE KIDS Rolleyes, get real . I watch wrastlin on monday nights cause that IMO is the best form of entertainment on that night. And like ComeFlyWithMe said, MMA is REAL, well I watch that on Thursday nights cause once again, that is the best form of entertainment on...
If u dont like it dont watch it. Plain and simple. Just turn the channel, and quit bitchin about it on here. There are other people on here that enjoy watchin it and have for years like myself. Yeah it may all be storylines and gimmicks, but so is most of the other stuff that is on. You actually think the reality shows are actual reality. Most of the stuff they do on those shows are scripted, so how can it be reality tv. Reality tv is supposed to be unscripted but it isnt. Also if it was real, why are the winners known before the end of the contest like Survivor and probably more shows. Heres a tip, just shut up and leave the wrestling to people that like watching it no matter how fake or made up it is.
Or you could just watch a real sport on ESPN instead of this fake crap.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Or you could just watch a real sport on ESPN instead of this fake crap.

EXACTLY!!! Cool
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Or you could just watch a real sport on ESPN instead of this fake crap.

Or you could fly away so none of us would have to read your stupid comments anymore Big Grin .
I think the person above you liked it, wise guy.
Watch it guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:I think the person above you liked it, wise guy.

??????
Well it seems as if the "death" of Vince has to deal with the next PPV Vengeance. Stephanie came out tonight and this is what was on board at wwe.com, "A visibly distraught Stephanie thanked our fans for their sympathy before promising that "vengeance will be true" when the culprit is revealed".

Well don't watch anymore sitcoms or any other tv shows other than sports games because it's all fake crap. While I'm not a huge fan, WWE is no different than a soap opera, comedy sitcom, police show, drama show.. whatever. It's a soap opera for men (and some women). Don't watch it if you don't like it. No one's forcing you. That's why there is a remote. Don't put down others for watching it. I hate football, but I'm not calling you out on watching it (assuming you're a football fan). Different strokes for different folks. Lighten up.

BTW, the Wilkes-Barr Fire Department released a statement saying it was pre-recorded and spliced together.
i watch it until football season starts then it is all Monday Night Football.
Brittany0121 Wrote:Well don't watch anymore sitcoms or any other tv shows other than sports games because it's all fake crap. While I'm not a huge fan, WWE is no different than a soap opera, comedy sitcom, police show, drama show.. whatever. It's a soap opera for men (and some women). Don't watch it if you don't like it. No one's forcing you. That's why there is a remote. Don't put down others for watching it. I hate football, but I'm not calling you out on watching it (assuming you're a football fan). Different strokes for different folks. Lighten up.

BTW, the Wilkes-Barr Fire Department released a statement saying it was pre-recorded and spliced together.

I don't really find anything other than ESPN and sports documentaries interesting considering everything else is staged.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:I don't really find anything other than ESPN and sports documentaries interesting considering everything else is staged.

That is your opinion and you are welcome to voice it. But it does not make it any more or less valid than the people that enjoy watching wrestling.
Exactly the point I was trying to get across.
i want to say this Stephanie is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes she is, I have always thought so myself. Trips is a lucky man to have such a hot wife and to be married into the business like he did.
SportsFan80 Wrote:Yes she is, I have always thought so myself. Trips is a lucky man to have such a hot wife and to be married into the business like he did.

What's even funnier is he got to embarass the hell outta his father-in-law and brother-in-law on national TV and pay per view, lol.