•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little League All-Star Tournament
Yea that is what I thought, I was looking at the breakdown and was wondering about 1-2-3 and then 6, why would you put that brekdown together?????? Oh well. I am proud of my son who pitched 4 and 2/3 innings and had 11 strike outs. He did really well tonight. Our other starting pitcher came in and closed the game out..... Lewis Co was a tough team and played well. They reached 3 runs on 2 errors and a base hit. They played a nice game tonight too.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Yea that is what I thought, I was looking at the breakdown and was wondering about 1-2-3 and then 6, why would you put that brekdown together?????? Oh well. I am proud of my son who pitched 4 and 2/3 innings and had 11 strike outs. He did really well tonight. Our other starting pitcher came in and closed the game out..... Lewis Co was a tough team and played well. They reached 3 runs on 2 errors and a base hit. They played a nice game tonight too.

Congrats to your son!! That is a good job pitchin!! My also pitches and pitched 3 and 2/3 innings the other day and had 10 K's and 1 walk.... I think the future is bright for many high schools with all this younger talent moving up!!! Congratulations again!!!
Thanks PHS1986 for your comments, it is much better to hear praise than anything else. If you are going to be down there at the tourney My son has the bleached blonde 8inch Mohawk.....for Russell -Flatwoods. Thanks again for your good comments and I hope the best for your son as well.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Thanks PHS1986 for your comments, it is much better to hear praise than anything else. If you are going to be down there at the tourney My son has the bleached blonde 8inch Mohawk.....for Russell -Flatwoods. Thanks again for your good comments and I hope the best for your son as well.

Oh lord... ANYTIME!!! These kids are what it's all about!! and I have to say I would LOVE to see that mohawk!!! Wink Good luck!!
So when does the state begin for the 11/12's?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:So when does the state begin for the 11/12's?

July 27th.... it is in Bowling Green as well....
Thanks phs! Are you attending?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Thanks phs! Are you attending?

UH.... IF I can get back from the beach before then... I would LOVE to go and support Neon!! and Paintsville 9-10's!!
Just so far away!
YEP.... Bowling Green is a LLLOOONNNGGGG haul... But I would love to be going there myself with my own child!!!

Good Luck to everyone who will be participating!!
I play for Fleming-Neon 11/12's and that play at left field was foul and hit our left fielders glove and bounced into fair territory and in the rule book it says that that ball is considered dead.
I think that F-N will do great in the state tournament heck we migh even win it all
Jshort5 Wrote:I play for Fleming-Neon 11/12's and that play at left field was foul and hit our left fielders glove and bounced into fair territory and in the rule book it says that that ball is considered dead.

:bigeyed:
WOW!! i am not gonna say a word, i think they might be plenty of other opinions on that lil statement!!! anyway partner, good luck at State tourney, ya guys did a great job at district.
Jshort5 Wrote:I think that F-N will do great in the state tournament heck we migh even win it all

Well.... all I can say is .... from an 11-12 year old Belfry All-Star mom.... good luck at state!! Make us proud!!
Jshort5 Wrote:I play for Fleming-Neon 11/12's and that play at left field was foul and hit our left fielders glove and bounced into fair territory and in the rule book it says that that ball is considered dead.

Not from what i saw. But heck...I was only looking straight down the foul line and it looked to be fair by 4 feet from that view. But that is baseball and good luck at State.
Youngerthandirt Wrote:First of all.....PLL nor I don't like being accussed of cheating, postponing games, or whatever to win a Little League Baseball game.

The games that was postponed on Thursday was due to rain and if you don't believe it or say different, you can kiss my ***. I drove to the field early that morning and water was standing on the infield in four or five places. On the 9-10 field water was on the infield, plus it was standing in the outfield. I called the games at 11:00 AM that morning so teams like Belfry or Morgan or the other teams that had to drive the longest distances didn't leave at 2:00 PM and drive down there only to have the games postponed. If you had a friend drive by or a players parent tell you that they were playable at 5:00 they lied. At 7:00 PM we were at the field and thought about trying to work it to get it ready for the next day so we could rest just a bit, and it was to wet to work. We meet at 2:00 PM on Friday to get the field ready. PHS whatever you number is, if you had looked at the field Friday there was stll dark spots from being damp between first and second along the grass and behind or near the shortstop position. I have to protect the value of our property at first, then protect the safety of your children, then worry about you *****ing about a decision that was made last. One other thing, wasn't the Cal Ripkin games postponed also......I honestly don't know, maybe they weren't.

As for the call on Sunday, he blew it, and he was from Neon. The other one that blew it was from Belfry. If I was really trying to pull some strings and stack the deck for my son, neither would have been on the field. I heard it from our parents for letting it happen, but rather than ask that they be pulled, I still let them call. The umpire from Neon should be ashamed, especially for letting the Neon moms tell him how much they loved him after the game. For those that say they never said it, yes they did, I HEARD them. No one had to tell me, no parent had to drive down to hear it, I heard it. The guy should not had been behind the plate period.
Fleming Neon is 11-12 Champs and the deserve it. We had numberous opportunities to score and didn't take advantage of it. The won, the go on, we stay home and pack up our equipment and wait for next year.

As for the Softball tournament. I was asked to host it. I was told no one else wanted it. If Belfry wants it....PLEASE TAKE IT, we're all very tried from trying to run a good and fair tournament and kiss your ***** only to have you get on this board and accuse us of cheating, dirty tricks or whatever. I'm suppose to meet with Arnold this afternoon around 5:00......if you Belfry fans want the tournament, please be there so we can pass it on to you. PLEASE SHOW UP and ask for it............WE WILL LET YOU HAVE IT, I promise no strings attached.

What else have I or PLL be accused of......we had the postponed game, the softball tournament.....oh yea, hosting. PLL was asked to host to 9-10 and 11-12 tournaments after if was decided Prestonburg was unable to have water I believe ready in time to host. The Junior tournament was slated for Morgan County, then at the last minute they decided due to an illness of one of the long time supporters wife, not to host, so we we're asked at the Sunday meeting at the Rec Center.

Our people worked their butts off, we raised money in order to hire teenagers to help. They're all tired, I'm tired, but we did it, and now all of you that never had a rake in your hands, never lined a field, never turned in a minute of vacation time, and as far as I know never coached a minute of any game just showed up and talked about us and now you're on here talking about us again.

Again, no game was postponed to help any team, it was postponed because it was wet. No umpires were moved from any game at our request, that should be pretty **** obvious, I still have the burn marks on my butt from having that hot red poker stuck in it. We hosted because we were asked, we hosted because we enjoy Little League Baseball and being talked about. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message, don't call me, I had enough calls in the last 24 hours to do me.

I know this thread is from last summer, BUT there were 2 reasons the Neon moms said they loved Tommy, A)Because the parents THOUGHT that he blew the call B)His son had just died and maybe they were trying to make him feel better since he was being hated on by the P'ville parents. But Im a little biased because I too am from Neon, and I seen Tommy just today, heck I see him every day and he doesn't deserve all the criticism he gets from all the P'ville parents, just thought Id get my two big cents in!
Jshort5 Wrote:I know this thread is from last summer, BUT there were 2 reasons the Neon moms said they loved Tommy, A)Because the parents THOUGHT that he blew the call B)His son had just died and maybe they were trying to make him feel better since he was being hated on by the P'ville parents. But Im a little biased because I too am from Neon, and I seen Tommy just today, heck I see him every day and he doesn't deserve all the criticism he gets from all the P'ville parents, just thought Id get my two big cents in!

This one IS from last year!! I think if we want to discuss this years (2008) all-stars we need to open a new thread... This one is closed.

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)