POOL A
Belfry vs. Virgie @ 10:00
Paintsville vs. Beaver Creek @ 1:30

POOL B
HAP vs Knott Co. @ 3:15

POOL C
Morgan Co. vs Phelps @ 5:00
East Ridge vs. Prestonsburg @ 11:45

**Whitesburg was due to play Fleming Neon but this game was cancelled for some reason. That was the second game in Pool B that I didn't include.
good luck teams
is phelps any good this year????
They should be. Those kids are always competitive!!
Saw Hazard play looked pretty good
13/14 Tournament @ Charlie Adkins Field
P-burg over Beaver Creek
Belfry over Knott County
15/16 Tournament @ Charlie Adkins Field
P-burg over Morgan County
(Good day of baseball! Nice effort by the host group, Paintsville Junior League! Great Job to all volunteers and workers!)
9/10-11/12 scores anyone???? Anyone know why the Neon/Whitesburg game was cancelled!
Russell 9-10s are 2-0 right now after 2 games
Ashland National is 0-2
Ashland American is 1-1
Louisa-Ft Gay is 1-1
Greenup Co is 0-1
Stan Spence or South Shore is 1-0 right now.

My son plays little league and USSSA, he is only aloud to play Little League now that the tourney has started.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
HAP should win it all
The_Pistol Wrote:HAP should win it all

HAP's 9/10s got beat lastnight 22-11. I don't know about their 11/12s though.
Their 11/12's won 3-0. Dylan Hamilton with the complete game shutout for HAP. They'll finish good if they can get their bats crackin'
I wish someone would post all of the scores from the games played so far.
Beaver Creek 9/10 year olds got beat by Paintsville 15-0. P'Ville's pitcher threw very well, and BC could not hit at all. I don't think he threw a ball until the 3rd inning when he got into a 2-runner, 1 out jam. But he got himself out of it with some nice defense. BC played like they didn't care whether they won or not. I'm not taking anything away from Paintsville, I just don't think they were 15 runs better than. Congrats, though. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way.
Belfry 11-12 looks the best they won 38-0 in a game that was called in middle of the third. They were withw eak comp but I think they are favorite. Play Paintsville today, Virgie beat Belfry 9-10, both are down, Paintsville looks best their. Belfry 13-14 beat Knott 7-1, should come to them and Paintsville.
Beaver Creek's 9/10 year olds beat Virgie today 6-1. Hunter Johnson for BC pitched a gem! The first 8-9 outs recorded were strikeouts by Johnson. He allowed only 1 baserunner through 3+ innings, and that was a batter he hit in the 2nd. BC played very well today. Virgie had some opportunities, but couldn't cash in. BC's catcher, Jeni Dingus, had 2 plays that were as excellent as you'll see in the 9/10 year old tournament. She made the final 2 outs of the game. Great game, BC. Good luck Tuesday against Belfry.
Belfry Wins Wrote:Belfry 11-12 looks the best they won 38-0 in a game that was called in middle of the third. They were withw eak comp but I think they are favorite. Play Paintsville today, Virgie beat Belfry 9-10, both are down, Paintsville looks best their. Belfry 13-14 beat Knott 7-1, should come to them and Paintsville.

Belfry 11-12's beat Paintsville today 15-2. The 9-10's hadn't played when I left BUT I do know that HAP got beat by Whitesburg and Prestonsburg beat Phelps 8-4.
Good luck to all teams!
Junior League games:
Paintsville over Prestonsburg
(Paintsville plays Belfry tomorrow @ 6pm)
Knott County over Beaver Creek
Senior League:
Morgan was up on Prestonsburg when I left
(If Morgan wins tonight, they will have to play P-burg one more time to determine who will advance)
Any word on why Neon/Whitesburg cancelled in the 11/12's?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Any word on why Neon/Whitesburg cancelled in the 11/12's?

Fleming Neon and Whitesburg played in the 11-12's last night. Fleming Neon won 7-6. You are probably talking about the 9-10's. Whitesburg won today against HAP by around 5 runs. Neon got beat tonight by Knott Co. 12-0.
phs1986 Wrote:Fleming Neon and Whitesburg played in the 11-12's last night. Fleming Neon won 7-6. You are probably talking about the 9-10's. Whitesburg won today against HAP by around 5 runs. Neon got beat tonight by Knott Co. 12-0.
Thanks phs!Big Grin
phs1986 Wrote:Belfry 11-12's beat Paintsville today 15-2. The 9-10's hadn't played when I left BUT I do know that HAP got beat by Whitesburg and Prestonsburg beat Phelps 8-4.

Probably the first time in history of Paintsvillle LL that we got mercied in district play.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Thanks phs!Big Grin

anytime!!
Are there any games scheduled for today or tomorrow? Does anyone have a link to a schedule?
Who does everbody thank favorites are now. I will go with 9-10 Paintsville, 11-12 Belfry, very sweet team. 13-14 we will find out tonight between Belfry and Paintsville, that is all I've watched.
rawlingsfan Wrote:Are there any games scheduled for today or tomorrow? Does anyone have a link to a schedule?

I know Belfrys 11-12 play tomorrow at 8:00. I do have the 11/12 schedule... I willpost the next couple days games as soon as I get a chance....
Today is 9-10 Paintsville vs Virgie at 8, HAP and Neon at 4:30. Morgan County vs P'burg at 6:15
11-12. Paintsville vs Virgie 4:30. HAP vs Neon at 6:15, and Morgan vs Pburg at 8 (good game this one will be
13-14 Belfry plays Paintsville at 6:00.
The seedings as far as I know will go like this:

Seed 1 & 2 will have a bye
Seed 6 will play seed 3
Seed 5 will play seed 4
*Seed 1 will in turn play the winner of the seed 6/3 game
*Seed 2 will play the winner of the seed 5/4 game
Belfry Wins Wrote:Who does everbody thank favorites are now. I will go with 9-10 Paintsville, 11-12 Belfry, very sweet team. 13-14 we will find out tonight between Belfry and Paintsville, that is all I've watched.

THANKS!!! My youngin plays on that team!!! Wink
phs1986 Wrote:The seedings as far as I know will go like this:

Seed 1 & 2 will have a bye
Seed 6 will play seed 3
Seed 5 will play seed 4
*Seed 1 will in turn play the winner of the seed 6/3 game
*Seed 2 will play the winner of the seed 5/4 game

Do they take 2 teams from each pool, or how are they seeded?
OnCeABobcat Wrote:Do they take 2 teams from each pool, or how are they seeded?

top 2 teams from each pool....
IF there is a tie.... the "lowest runs-allowed ratio" is used.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next