•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little League All-Star Tournament
OffTheHook Wrote:HAP's 9/10s got beat lastnight 22-11. I don't know about their 11/12s though.

I was talkin about their 11 and 12 year olds
HAP's 11-12 year olds got beat by Whitesburg. I'm not sure about the score though.... it was by 5 or 6 runs??
I thought HAP was loaded? And didn't Whitesburg get beat by Neon in 11/12?
YEP.... Neon beat Whitesburg 11-12's.....
Neon got beat by Knott Co. last night.
Fleming-Neon beat HAP 15-2 today (11/12 year old)
Anyone have any more scores from tonight's games??
Belfry 13-14 lost to Paintsville 8-1.
The Jackson kid for Paintsville had 18 Ks! Awesome game tonight by the lefty.
Belfry plays Knott Co. tomorrow at 6:00 pm. 15/16 P-burg plays Morgan also at 8:00 pm for the championship! Should see two great games.
OffTheHook Wrote:The Jackson kid for Paintsville had 18 Ks! Awesome game tonight by the lefty.
Belfry plays Knott Co. tomorrow at 6:00 pm. 15/16 P-burg plays Morgan also at 8:00 pm for the championship! Should see two great games.
Yeah I think the teams are pretty evenly matched he ws just the difference maker on the mound. Belfry would give them a better game with Williams on the mound, but Paintsville and Jackson deserve the credit, he was sick out there tonight wicked stuff. You guys need to hang on to him, I sense a great upcomming pitcher.
http://eteamz.active.com/kydistrict6/sta...on=2701188
updated daily for the 411 of LL baseball in our area.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I heard he was pulled the last out. Did he get hurt?
jchsrulz Wrote:I heard he was pulled the last out. Did he get hurt?

Nope. He had reached his pitch count. LL only allows 95 pitches per outing. Sublett came in and throwed 2 pitches, forcing a ground ball back to the mound for the final out.
OffTheHook Wrote:Nope. He had reached his pitch count. LL only allows 95 pitches per outing. Sublett came in and throwed 2 pitches, forcing a ground ball back to the mound for the final out.
Didn't know that 1. Thanks! Good to hear he is OK!
13/14 yr olds Knott Co. defeats Belfry 13-1 advancing to the Championship game tomorrow against Paintsville starting at 11:00 am. 15/16 yr olds, P-Burg defeated Morgan Co. to take the Senior league Championship. They adavance to Corbin for State begining on July 14th.
Does anyone have the 11/12 or the 9-10 year old schedule for today?
Knott County/Paintsville in 11-12 probably done played. Winner gets Belfry 2mara at 6. Then Prestonburg and Neon (maybe) will play for the right to take on Morgan County 2mara.
Things is set up well for Belfry, as they can save their pitching and will prolly throw Masters Thursday and Dotson Friday. Knott and Paintsville will have to use their pitching to beat each other. Knott has the lefty which I say they threw and their other really good pitcher pitched yesterday, so he wont be able to pitch as you have to have two days and a game.
Paintsville 13-14 year olds on their way to state. Way to go Tigers!!!!!
Belfry plays Paintsville tomorrow @ 6:00
Morgan plays Neon @ 8:00
PHS, What was the Knott Paintsville score, and did Paintsville throw their ace?
Belfry Wins Wrote:PHS, What was the Knott Paintsville score, and did Paintsville throw their ace?
Paintsville cam e from behind to win in the bottom of 7th. Vanhoose started but struggled early and Sublett pitched from the 3rd on. final 6-5
The Guru Wrote:Paintsville cam e from behind to win in the bottom of 7th. Vanhoose started but struggled early and Sublett pitched from the 3rd on. final 6-5
Congrats on the win, I wanted to see that game but had family things had to do. What arms does Paintsville have for 2mara, with the new pitch count thing I dont have it all down yet.
Most people probably can figure who Belfry is throwing.
Beaver Creek 9/10s won tonight in the bottom of the 6th against Fleming-Neon, 4-3. They play Phelps tomorrow at 7:45. I believe Knott County beat Morgan County 18-12, and KC will play Paintsville tomorrow before the BC/Phelps game. If tomorrow's games are anything like tonight's, it should be an exciting day of little league.
Belfry Wins Wrote:PHS, What was the Knott Paintsville score, and did Paintsville throw their ace?

Guru gave ya the 13-14... did you want the 11-12???
So Neon beat P-Burg? Does the winner of Neon/Morgan go to the championship?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:So Neon beat P-Burg? Does the winner of Neon/Morgan go to the championship?

YEP.... The winner of the Belfry/Paintsville game will play the winner of the Neon/Morgan game tomorrow night @ 7:45 pm.
All 9/10, 10/11 and 11/12 games for today have been moved to tomorrow. This is due to the amount of rain received in Paintsville overnight. Which is fine because the tourney was way ahead of schedule any way.
The Guru Wrote:Paintsville cam e from behind to win in the bottom of 7th. Vanhoose started but struggled early and Sublett pitched from the 3rd on. final 6-5

Jordan Stewart hits the walk off, 2 RBI single in the bottom of the 7th to give Paintsville the District title. Sublett comes in from the 3rd giving up only 1 hit and striking out 8 and also takes one in the head to get the rally started in the 7th and Spencer was 4 of 4 from the plate. Those boys just refused to loose yesturday. Great Job guys , total team effort! Now bring back another banner!

:letsparty :champ:
Who should win the Neon/Morgan game?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Who should win the Neon/Morgan game?
Honestly I would rank the teams left
1. Belfry

2. Paintsville

3. Neon
4. Morgan County
Although Morgan is not as impressive I like them better, only thing is pitching for them is messed up now because if they threw their ace against Pburg then he cant throw 2mara.
Belfry is the best team and if they dont win it its their fault, anybody deny that is a homer.
Paintsville is down from their self, but still Paintsville. Neon is close to Morgan County. In my opinion the top three was Belfry, Paintsvile, then Knott.
Belfry Wins Wrote:Honestly I would rank the teams left
1. Belfry

2. Paintsville

3. Neon
4. Morgan County
Although Morgan is not as impressive I like them better, only thing is pitching for them is messed up now because if they threw their ace against Pburg then he cant throw 2mara.
Belfry is the best team and if they dont win it its their fault, anybody deny that is a homer.
Paintsville is down from their self, but still Paintsville. Neon is close to Morgan County. In my opinion the top three was Belfry, Paintsvile, then Knott.

:Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next