Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Benoit found dead
She also dropped the EPO and the divorce...I'm not takin up for him either...its just sad all around. What the hell can be wrong with someone to make them do something like that?
rallo316 Wrote:i still don"t think Chris done this but how does a 260 pound man hang himself with 240 pounds of weight looks like it should have been more weight than him.

Wow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How the hell can u condemn someone like that so easily? We still do not know all the details of what really happened, no toxicology results, nothing. I guess you are like the rest of this country and just find everybody guilty before anything is proven. Just because the guy had a shady history with his wife and drinking and other things, doesnt make him a murderer or anything else. How do you know, or how does anyone know what really happened? We dont, and until we know more about it, if even then, I still wont believe he did this. There are people that have the know how of how to do something like this and make someone else look guilty.
SportsFan80 Wrote:How the hell can u condemn someone like that so easily? We still do not know all the details of what really happened, no toxicology results, nothing. I guess you are like the rest of this country and just find everybody guilty before anything is proven. Just because the guy had a shady history with his wife and drinking and other things, doesnt make him a murderer or anything else. How do you know, or how does anyone know what really happened? We dont, and until we know more about it, if even then, I still wont believe he did this. There are people that have the know how of how to do something like this and make someone else look guilty.

If you're talking to me then that's fine but it's pretty much a open and shut case. He killed his wife and son. He regretted it and tried to figure out what to do for a couple of days. He sent text messages to two of his friends saying he "loved them" and other suspicious things. He saw his only way out and took it instead of living a life of regret and shame.

Seriously, give me a break. He's a murderer. Case closed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SportsFan80 Wrote:How the hell can u condemn someone like that so easily? We still do not know all the details of what really happened, no toxicology results, nothing. I guess you are like the rest of this country and just find everybody guilty before anything is proven. Just because the guy had a shady history with his wife and drinking and other things, doesnt make him a murderer or anything else. How do you know, or how does anyone know what really happened? We dont, and until we know more about it, if even then, I still wont believe he did this. There are people that have the know how of how to do something like this and make someone else look guilty.

:boosign:
DevilsWin Wrote:It's in the record. He had been to Rehab for painkillers. And his wife filed an EPO against him when she filed for divorce. Take the rose colored glasses off and you can see for yourself.

I was just askin a question *edited for content* . I had never heard any of that and wold have never thought that of him. I'm not takin up for him by any means.
ah dont pay any attention to DW there Redneck, if Benoit was against coal mining, DevilsWin would have volunteered to preach his funeral.
Redneck Wrote:I was just askin a question *edited for content* . I had never heard any of that and wold have never thought that of him. I'm not takin up for him by any means.
Let's keep it civil guys and try to hold off on the name-calling.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i will wait until the tox reports come back before i make anymore comments.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:ah dont pay any attention to DW there Redneck, if Benoit was against coal mining, DevilsWin would have volunteered to preach his funeral.

Your daddy should have spanked your ass.
meaning??
DevilsWin Wrote:Your daddy should have spanked your ass.
FINAL WARNING!

Keep it on topic or the thread will be closed.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:meaning??

LOL Not meaning anything. Pretty low blow about the funeral thing though.
LOL, Didn't think so! Can't believe that Benoit done it, but just like Jim Rome said, for them to blame this on roids is complete and total BS!
I know. My bad man..I shouldnt have said that, and I apologize. Im not taking up for Benoit either..that was intended to be good natured ribbing and it looked a lot worse than I intended it to be, but like I said, I apologize..
DevilsWin Wrote:LOL Not meaning anything. Pretty low blow about the funeral thing though.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I know. My bad man..I shouldnt have said that, and I apologize. Im not taking up for Benoit either..that was intended to be good natured ribbing and it looked a lot worse than I intended it to be, but like I said, I apologize..
Apology accepted.
tox reports to be released this afternoon.
Should be VERY INTERESTING!
It's about time this got released.

I have a feeling there will be steroids in his system, but not a huge amount.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Should be released at 2:30 pm today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No illegal steroids were found in his system. Just testosterone and some painkillers. So I guess everyone's assumption that he had steroids in his system just went out the window and I love it. This just proves that it wasnt roid rage like some people and the media was hoping it would be so they could blame WWE and Vince McMahon. He knew what he was doing when he did it, and it was not steroids related, I know I said that once but I just love it when people get proved wrong. I am not condoning what he did at all, so dont go thinking that people. No one will ever know why he did what he did, if he even did it, because as the news was reporting, they still have no motive for why this happened, and in my opinion this doesnt prove that he did it either. No one will ever know, besides the Benoit, his wife, and his little boy.
SportsFan80 Wrote:No illegal steroids were found in his system. Just testosterone and some painkillers. So I guess everyone's assumption that he had steroids in his system just went out the window and I love it. This just proves that it wasnt roid rage like some people and the media was hoping it would be so they could blame WWE and Vince McMahon. He knew what he was doing when he did it, and it was not steroids related, I know I said that once but I just love it when people get proved wrong. I am not condoning what he did at all, so dont go thinking that people. No one will ever know why he did what he did, if he even did it, because as the news was reporting, they still have no motive for why this happened, and in my opinion this doesnt prove that he did it either. No one will ever know, besides the Benoit, his wife, and his little boy.
I suppose you think the story lines are real too?
No mr smart***, I know they arent real. I have been watching wrestling for years and I know that its all about made up storylines and gimmicks. Its like a soap opera for men, and I like it. What the hell made u think that I believed the storylines were real based on what I posted? How did you get that out of what I said? I would love to know.
SportsFan80 Wrote:No mr smart***, I know they arent real. I have been watching wrestling for years and I know that its all about made up storylines and gimmicks. Its like a soap opera for men, and I like it. What the hell made u think that I believed the storylines were real based on what I posted? How did you get that out of what I said? I would love to know.

First of all it is time for this kind of behavior to stop.

Second of all Testosterone at 10 times the normal limit is illegal. Test is illegal unless prescribed by a doctor and they will not prescribe it at 10 times over normal. So your theory is dead wrong. Illegal steroids were found in his system. Not that it caused what happened but they were found.