Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Benoit found dead
venom93 Wrote:If the WWE had anything to do with the test, then it can't be taken into consideration. Like they are going to say anyone of their guys tested positive. Especially after he killed himself and his family.

Well I do know that there have been several off the wwe superstars that were suspened because they failed drug testing given by the WWE.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
ComfortEagle Wrote:My only guess would be roid rage, but I wouldn't think it would have driven him that crazy.

I agree... it may have had something to do with him doing this but I don't see if making somebody doing something to this extent.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I would be willing to bet that when the tox. reports come back there will be steroids in his system.

I guarantee they will be in his system too. However, whether or not it played a part in their deaths is something that I don't just see possible. A roid rage is defined as an explosive outburst. This is in NO WAY an explosive outburst. He killed his wife on Friday.. waited a day or so.. killed his son.. and then placed Bibles beside of their bodies and then killed himself later. All while being considerate of his dogs in his text messages. He thought of little things for after someone found their bodies. And then was even sick enough to talk to people from the WWE about his families 'food poisioning'. I have to say he knew what he was doing. Something went off in his head, for sure, but I dont think it was steroids. They'll be in his system, but I don't think it can cause a man to do this type of horrific thing to his family and to himself.
I am not a fan of Bonds, never have been, and I am not taking up for anyone that uses steroids, all I was saying is that it cant always be blamed on steroids, especially in this case.
Read on yahoo, that 14 hours before the bodies were found, someone updated Benoit's wikipedia site saying that he missed his match the last night because of his wife's death...kind of weird?
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287194,00.html

It also said that the message was from a computer with an IP address being located in Stamford CT, the home of WWE.
Maybe Benoit was framed? Something to think about. It's far out, but you never know anymore.
Brittany0121 Wrote:Maybe Benoit was framed? Something to think about. It's far out, but you never know anymore.

Very true. We may never know what exactly was the motive or what may have been going through Benoit's mind during that weekend. For al we know you may be right about him being framed! Yes it is far out do we may never know :confused:

Has there been anymore developments about the motive?
Well what about this the wife killed the son and then he comes home to find home dead and she tell him she did and he snaps kills her and then trying to deal with it kills himself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Well what about this the wife killed the son and then he comes home to find home dead and she tell him she did and he snaps kills her and then trying to deal with it kills himself.

Very good one, possible situation, or it could have been he passed out when he seen she killed their son, she hung him with a rope and killed herself.

Lots of possibilities here.
GRIZZ Wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287194,00.html

It also said that the message was from a computer with an IP address being located in Stamford CT, the home of WWE.

Right, but this is only where the IP address was registered....it does not mean it necessarily had to be located in Stamford, CT.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here is something odd I found. It is a picture of Benoit at the doctor's office just a few hours before he went to his home on Friday and ...well you know the rest of the story.

WSB-TV Channel 2 has obtained a photograph of a a smiling Chris Benoit at his doctor's office Friday afternoon just hours before he went home and killed his wife and son and then committed suicide.

The picture was snapped by a wrestling fan at Dr. Phil Astin's office in Carrollton.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It says that the son was suffocated with a wrestling hold. Well his wife was a wrestler as well. I by no means am taking up for him. There will be so many rumors and stuff float around for years to come.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Notes from the Fox Sports News channel’s “On the record with Greta Van Susteren”

- They showed investigators removing computers from Dr. Ashin’s office.

- Ashin prescripted Testosterone due to Benoit’s low testosterone levels, likely as a result of previouis steroid use.

- Investigators found numerous prescription drugs inside the Benoit home.

- Jimmy Wales of wikipedia.org was interviewed and has no idea who posted Nancy Benoit’s death hours before her body was found. He said they are cooperating with the police.

- He said the person that made the entry also edited other wrestling stories, as determined by the person’s IP number.

Bret Hart

- Hart said the Wikipedia tidbit is just another bizarre piece to the puzzle.

- Hart said he doesn’t know anyone who received a text message from Benoit.

- Hart doesn’t refute that Benoit was taking testosterone. Hart said he wants to get to the bottom of this like everyone.

- Hart said there has been a problem with steroid use in wrestling, but noted that WWE is drug testing.

- Hart said wrestlers took steroids during the Hulk Hogan years to help in recuperating their bodies.

- Hart said WWE has previously drug tested, but had abandoned testing until the Eddy Guerrero death.

- He said his best matches were when he was steroid free.

Joanie “Chyna Doll” Laurer

- “I’m disgusted and horrified,” said Laurer of the Benoit tragedy.

- She said WWE has had major read flags over the years.

- Laurer said she was never drug tested when she was in the WWE.

- She said she never used steroids, but feared using them as a women’s wrestler.

- “Very quiet and talent,” said of Benoit. She said he was trained in Japan. She said she didn’t know Nancy Benoit.

Michael Benoit (Chris' father)

"We have no understanding why it happened. It's going to take us a long time to come to terms with this, and we may never come to terms with it."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well obviously steroids can't be blamed for all of the events......

According to the Nancy Grace show on CNN’s Headline News channel, Chris Benoit hung himself by setting off 240 lbs. on his weight machine.

In the room, an almost empty wine bottle was found (which confirms the People magazine report), and ten empty beer cans.

A statuette of Benoit was found near Daniel’s body.

The Atlanta-Journal Constitution has an article up today stating that Chris Benoit will be receiving a private burial in Canada separate from the services for his wife Nancy and son Daniel. The burial plans for Nancy and Daniel is to have them cremated in Georgia, while later services will take place on Dayton Beach, FL where Nancy's family resides.

Michael Benoit, Chris Benoit's father, had the following to say about the tragedy: "It's a horrible, horrible event that's happened. We have no understanding why it happened. It's going to take us a long time to come to terms with this, and we may never come to terms with it. Our thoughts and prayers are with Nancy's family. We're very concerned about the long-term affects on her family."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i still don"t think Chris done this but how does a 260 pound man hang himself with 240 pounds of weight looks like it should have been more weight than him.
ComfortEagle Wrote:You've got to be kidding me if you're saying that strangling/suffocation is non-aggressive. :confused:

Ok, yeah maybe he didn't beat them to death with his fists, but it's no easy or gentle task to strangle/suffocate someone either.
welll yea lol but still not as bad as other stuff would have been.
rallo316 Wrote:i still don"t think Chris done this but how does a 260 pound man hang himself with 240 pounds of weight looks like it should have been more weight than him.

Do you think he was framed?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm beginning to wonder. Someone else has had to at least KNOW of the killings for them to pop out so soon. Or maybe Benoit himself changed it.. but I dont think that my wikipedia entry would be the thing on my mind when I was getting ready to hang myself with a weight machine. As for the weight.. would it necessarily have to be more? I mean he stuck his neck in there (supposedly), the weights come up (right?) anything at that weight, moving upwards is going to have quit of bit of force coming with it. Especially on a neck. UGH that is just so scary to think about. I dont see how anyone could do that to themselves. But I guess people do it everyday, its just not as publicized.
Or not.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19468182/
It could be possible that Benoit made the change himself. WWE is based out of Stamford, CT. Maybe the WWE gave Benoit a laptop to travel with or something and it was initially registered in Stamford, who knows.

It's hard to believe, but someone may have just been speculating that since Benoit was missing events that something tragic had happened.....or maybe theres another phone call/text message we don't know about.

Who knows.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The link I posted above says that an anoymous user of wikipedia has confessed to posting it and called it a 'terrible coincidence'.
The more I read about it and think about it, im beginning to think someone else did it and set it up to make it look like Benoit did it. It may be far fetched and something that would only happen in a movie, but remember, we live in the US, home of psychopaths and mentally ill people that have the intelligence to pull off something like this. It is very possible people if u think about it.
To be completely honest, when I heard Monday night that he was found dead, I thought someone...maybe some crazed fan had killed him. I never though it was a murder/suicide. Then I heard the reports and couldn't believe it.

As much as I want to believe that he didn't do it...I don't know that there is enough evidence, apart from coincidence, to convince me otherwise.

At least, not right now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
For the record.

Chris Benoit was a drug addict, abusive husband, steroid abuser, coward and murderer. He strangled himself. His wife. And his child. To Death!

If anyone looks up to Chris Benoit I feel sorry for that person.

Benoit was not a hero or someone to be admired or emulated. His name should forever be known as a disgrace to wrestling and to atheltics.

Ding Dong the Cripplers dead! We should not waste our time discussing this further.
:devilflam There is a special place in Hell for guys like Chris Benoit.:devilflam
Wow that's a little harsh. He's still someone's child and dad no matter the circumstances. Speaking of which, we'll never know the whole story, so until I do, I don't want to pass judgement. It is not my place to judge. We'll all get judged eventually anyway.
DevilsWin Wrote:For the record.

Chris Benoit was a drug addict, abusive husband, steroid abuser, coward and murderer. He strangled himself. His wife. And his child. To Death!

If anyone looks up to Chris Benoit I feel sorry for that person.

Benoit was not a hero or someone to be admired or emulated. His name should forever be known as a disgrace to wrestling and to atheltics.

Ding Dong the Cripplers dead! We should not waste our time discussing this further.
:devilflam There is a special place in Hell for guys like Chris Benoit.:devilflam

How do you know he was a drug addict and abusive husband.
totally agree with devilswin,it is documented when she filed for divorce earlier in 2003 that he beat her,he should not be looked up too.
for all you Beniot fans,I have figured it out,With all the growth hormones that he shot up in his child,the child had " Roid Rage " and killed his mother,then Chris while he was working out,and made it look like he hung himself,then killed himself.
Get a life,Benoits a murderer,and as far as his wife killing them all,how do you explain the medical examiner saying she was dead at least 24hrs before the son and Chris.
Redneck Wrote:How do you know he was a drug addict and abusive husband.
It's in the record. He had been to Rehab for painkillers. And his wife filed an EPO against him when she filed for divorce. Take the rose colored glasses off and you can see for yourself.