Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South an north laurel not playing this year
Boom34 Wrote:Parents never moved, mom works on the far west end of Pulaski county, sister still goes to Somerset, older sister graduated from there. she didn't play for south coach at premier BUT she did play premier, he coached diff age.. She should never had been allowed to play vb.. KHSAA should start enforcing rules.. if want to transfer move don't lie about it, its as simple as that. I have no dog in this fight......just really tired of the transfer crap....no excuse EVER that north and South shouldn't play.....that's just stupid management if board lets them not play each other... taking money from their own mouths.

You are mostly correct except you forgot they do have a place in London and dad works at South full time. The reason they aren't playing doesn't have anything to do with her not being eligible.
Ontherun Wrote:You sound like the dumb one to me. Never anything about them suing due to being caught cheating. He also never coached her AAU but Mahan probably told you he did so it has to be true.

Who’s mahan
I think if you’re on this thread, you know who Mahan is. I hope both teams play, it is a great high school atmosphere.
2face Wrote:You london people are dum, specially south and girl parent
sueing over gettin caugt cheatin

first south has coach charged with sex with players and nuthin yet and new coach recruit his aau players
no wonder peple hate south london hs
Please don’t call people dumb, if you can’t spell it.
spoonbill Wrote:I think if you’re on this thread, you know who Mahan is. I hope both teams play, it is a great high school atmosphere.

Well i did not read everthing but went bak and did
mahan is north coach,
Gues all tired of south cheting
North and South both cheat. Put their asses into the 12th region where they belong. 5A schools don’t need to be playing against 1A and 2A schools. You’ve got girls from Clay going to South. Girls from Jackson going to North. They both cheat. It doesn’t matter, they get out of the region and get their asses kicked. Go Colonel’s. Screw all of Laurel County
Superfly Wrote:North and South both cheat. Put their asses into the 12th region where they belong. 5A schools don’t need to be playing against 1A and 2A schools. You’ve got girls from Clay going to South. Girls from Jackson going to North. They both cheat. It doesn’t matter, they get out of the region and get their asses kicked. Go Colonel’s. Screw all of Laurel County

Like corbyn cheting
They ever get this figur out too play each other