Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any news on South Laurel head coaching search?
(01-01-2021, 03:28 PM)His son went back because he went back. Wrote: Heard Mills is out because his son went back to Corbin
(12-29-2020, 06:40 PM)New2Town Wrote: Irwin to south, Steve Jewell to Whitley and hand over program to Matt in a couple years. Whitley gets a mentor and someone to rebuild the program and have a young up coming coach in waiting.  Win Win for both programs.
I've heard they are bringing up one of middle school coaches
(01-01-2021, 08:16 PM)OldColonel Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 03:28 PM)His son went back because he went back. Wrote: Heard Mills is out because his son went back to Corbin
Whitley has also had a few move to Corbin already, but nothing major. Just minor losses, I expect an above .500 team next year as they begin the rebuilding process. Petrey kid is good, and athletic receiving group that have experience now. Excited to see the Colonels this fall.
(01-02-2021, 10:16 PM)THEMEANMACHINE Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 06:40 PM)New2Town Wrote: Irwin to south, Steve Jewell to Whitley and hand over program to Matt in a couple years. Whitley gets a mentor and someone to rebuild the program and have a young up coming coach in waiting.  Win Win for both programs.

That would be a huge mistake.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fridaynightfights's post:
  • FootballFan1999
(01-03-2021, 03:48 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote:

How many wins did middle school have? Just saying what I hear Smile
(01-03-2021, 05:19 PM)THEMEANMACHINE Wrote:

How many wins did middle school have? Just saying what I hear Smile

I have no idea, but middle school and 5A varsity are a world apart.
Noone has said anything about bringing up a middle school coach to Whitley County’s varsity program. That’s just a lie trying to get people riled up.
(01-04-2021, 10:51 AM)OldColonel Wrote: Noone has said anything about bringing up a middle school coach to Whitley County’s varsity program.  That’s just a lie trying to get people riled up.
Just because you have Colonel in your username doesn't mean you know jack squat compadre. Who is in line for the job then Mr. Whitley County? We would all like to know who has been brought up since you know who has and hasn't!!! Woah

Don’t have a dog in the fight but I agree with you because Whitley Co has all the resources to attract a established coach. Would like to see them continue to hire outside the system like they’ve done recently. Need to try and find someone who can build on the last couple years and could establish some continuity in the program, good luck Colonels
(01-01-2021, 08:16 PM)OldColonel Wrote:

(01-04-2021, 07:10 PM)THEMEANMACHINE Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 10:51 AM)OldColonel Wrote: Noone has said anything about bringing up a middle school coach to Whitley County’s varsity program.  That’s just a lie trying to get people riled up.
Just because you have Colonel in your username doesn't mean you know jack squat compadre. Who is in line for the job then Mr. Whitley County? We would all like to know who has been brought up since you know who has and hasn't!!! Woah
Just because you have mean in your name doesn’t mean you you are a tough guy.  You should probably lay off of the keyboard warrior act, you aren’t very good at it. Also, if you could stop making up lies and posting them here, that’d be great hero.  Responding to this and acting all tough is not necessary, I will not respond.  I have better things to do than argue with simpletons.