Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden and Democrat Agenda
(04-27-2021, 04:41 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 04:10 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 03:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 03:20 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 03:13 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Jesus Christo...you pull that from microfiche?  

I regularly laugh at bigots who lick Trump’s Gucci loafers.  I must be in the margin of error in this study. 

fTR, the only time I talk to Vector is right in front of your face. The man don’t need my help to knock the taste out of those conservative mouths.

You're in the margin of error on just about everything, and you lie about everything else.
Weak.

Accurate

(04-27-2021, 04:27 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 03:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 03:17 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: vector wrote
And now you use the New York Times as a source now that's funny
Tell us how proud you are for supporting a Russian Hack
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I thought you'd the remotest chance of understanding  the meaning of the word irony, I'd explain the why of my sourcing the NYT to you.

I am very proud of MR Trump's performance as 45th President of the United States. The foregoing 4 years were a sweet respite from the now returned cloud of  ignorance and idiocy under which the Democrat Party presently operates.
Well Hell It's a sad day that's for sure you supporting a Russian Hack
If you thought the last 4 years was a "sweet respite" 
Then the next will seem like paradise

It's also a sad day when a guy on disability for a visual impairment, walks up and smacks a New York Detective across his skull with one of his white walking canes too. Or am I the only one who caught that? A supposed blind guy can still see well enough to commit assault in the name of BLM.

The Trump economy was arguably the most resilient and fastest recovery in the history of the land. The employment numbers set record highs. The unemployment numbers (ask Cardfan) set record lows. America achieved energy independence. 401k's went from code blue to the most optimistic picture of health one may have dared to hope for. China pulled in her horns and signed a comprehensive and historic reciprocal trade agreement, as did other world economic powerhouses. Illegal immigration was abated, humanely. Covid vaccines were developed in 9 months (ask uncle Joe, he got one last December)

If America survives the next four years under the guidance of liberals, we can compare notes at that time. That is if by that point electricity and internet access aren't strictly rationed.
LIAR!! 

Trump economy actually followed the  path of Obama recovery in spite of providing the rich tons of new tax cuts. 

It’s convenient to ignore Trump’s incompetence destroyed his and Obama’s gains.  But when you ignore a steamroller of a pandemic for three months sh!t happens.  

Biden’s economy is the greatest 100 days in 75 years. Tuck won’t tell you that, TRT.

It would be far easier to argue Biden's good fortunes follow on the coattails of MR Trump's accomplishments. Except in La-La Land of course.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-27-2021, 05:25 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 03:20 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: You're in the margin of error on just about everything, and you lie about everything else.
Weak.

Accurate

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I thought you'd the remotest chance of understanding  the meaning of the word irony, I'd explain the why of my sourcing the NYT to you.

I am very proud of MR Trump's performance as 45th President of the United States. The foregoing 4 years were a sweet respite from the now returned cloud of  ignorance and idiocy under which the Democrat Party presently operates.

It's also a sad day when a guy on disability for a visual impairment, walks up and smacks a New York Detective across his skull with one of his white walking canes too. Or am I the only one who caught that? A supposed blind guy can still see well enough to commit assault in the name of BLM.

The Trump economy was arguably the most resilient and fastest recovery in the history of the land. The employment numbers set record highs. The unemployment numbers (ask Cardfan) set record lows. America achieved energy independence. 401k's went from code blue to the most optimistic picture of health one may have dared to hope for. China pulled in her horns and signed a comprehensive and historic reciprocal trade agreement, as did other world economic powerhouses. Illegal immigration was abated, humanely. Covid vaccines were developed in 9 months (ask uncle Joe, he got one last December)

If America survives the next four years under the guidance of liberals, we can compare notes at that time. That is if by that point electricity and internet access aren't strictly rationed.
LIAR!! 

Trump economy actually followed the  path of Obama recovery in spite of providing the rich tons of new tax cuts. 

It’s convenient to ignore Trump’s incompetence destroyed his and Obama’s gains.  But when you ignore a steamroller of a pandemic for three months sh!t happens.  

Biden’s economy is the greatest 100 days in 75 years. Tuck won’t tell you that, TRT.

It would be far easier to argue Biden's good fortunes follow on the coattails of MR Trump's accomplishments. Except in La-La Land of course.
They...hellfire 
that’s like saying Calipari only won because Billy G’s accomplishments.  

only dear leader can save us from the catastrophe he caused. 

they call that a cult.

Well just got done laughing at your post. If President Biden after 4 years just adds 1 job that's 1 more job than your Dear Leader added after 4 years. Dear Leader inherited the best economy in my lifetime and yours and there's NO argument to be made.
The energy independence had all ready started in fact it started under Bush Jr. Everybody has made money in the market under Obama, Dear Leader and it continues under current President Biden. But the biggest gains was under Obama again there's NO argument to be made. As far as the Covid vaccine after China released the genetic code in 2 days there was a working vaccine all Dear Leader did was spend the money which any President would do. Just had to wait on the trials to get done. And by the way Dear Leader and his also got one before they left office and didn't tell his Sheep.

We Had the COVID-19 Vaccine the Whole Time (nymag.com)

As far as the trade deals we will just have to wait and see. Dear Leader has let Russia, China, Iran and NK do about anuthing they want now President Biden willl have to clean it up.
I bet you are proud strutting around with that MAGA hat on but it should read Make Russia Great Again. 

[url=https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/12/moderna-covid-19-vaccine-design.html][/url]

(04-27-2021, 03:20 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: You're in the margin of error on just about everything, and you lie about everything else.
Weak.

Accurate

LIAR!! 

Is someone from Dear Leader's organization or Russia paying you that's the only thing that would make sense Commrade
MRGA
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
^^ A much better question, would be how many of you are there that actually post on the vector account? If I did get paid from Russia I'd just have to turn around and hand it over to your crew. I'd say every one of you get a government check.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-27-2021, 07:00 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 03:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Weak.

Accurate

(04-27-2021, 03:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Well Hell It's a sad day that's for sure you supporting a Russian Hack

LIAR!! 

They...hellfire 

they call that a cult.

^^  This shows how delusional you actually are Cardfan. Where in my post was the word 'they' even used?

YOU just got through saying Obama gets all the credit for the good Trump did. You know, the guy who said it would take a magic wand to bring manufacturing back to the US? So what's that like saying, Calipari only wins because of Joe B?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-28-2021, 11:11 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ A much better question, would be how many of you are there that actually post on the vector account? If I did get paid from Russia I'd just have to turn around and hand it over to your crew. I'd say every one of you get a government check.
And once again you can count on it just like the sun will rise and set that's pretty dependable Got no answer slur the messenger right out of the Russian Playbook How many Rubles does Putin pay you Commrade ?
MRGA
(04-28-2021, 11:11 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ A much better question, would be how many of you are there that actually post on the vector account? If I did get paid from Russia I'd just have to turn around and hand it over to your crew. I'd say every one of you get a government check.

Heck I didn't even receive a stimulus check, so I know you're not talking about me. Huh
(04-28-2021, 11:33 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
And once again you can count on it just like the sun will rise and set that's pretty dependable Got no answer slur the messenger right out of the Russian Playbook How many Rubles does Putin pay you Commrade ?
MRGA
Twin Ticks, your slurring the messenger comment implies that you are not a human parasite feeding off of the hard work of real Americans, when in fact, that is exactly what you are.
(04-28-2021, 12:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
MRGA
Twin Ticks, your slurring the messenger comment implies that you are not a human parasite feeding off of the hard work of real Americans, when in fact, that is exactly what you are.
Commrade Quooter sounds like you are getting over that nasty Trump Virus how do you feel about supporting a Russian Hack ?
(04-28-2021, 12:08 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

Heck I didn't even receive a stimulus check, so I know you're not talking about me. Huh

So you post on the vector account too then?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hate to tell this but I didn't qualify for the stimulus check
But I bet commrades TRT, JET, and haven't forgot about Quooter. In fact I bet they requested there check in Rubles
MRGA
(04-28-2021, 12:19 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
MRGA
Commrade Quooter sounds like you are getting over that nasty Trump Virus how do you feel about supporting a Russian Hack ?
If you were smart enough to understand how idiotic your continued posts about the Russian collusion hoax sound, then you would not be making them. Stupidity is obviously a challenge that you will be burdened with until the day you die.
MRGA

Let's clear the cow paddies off the runway a little bit here. You vector, don't have the first clue about any wrong doing by the past administration or anything else you post about for that matter. You dredge up lies off the internet or some similar cesspool, or Cardfan pm's you some lie, which you then post on BGR. Further, you're no messenger any more than the pet shop parrot is, though I must say I'd put far more stock in what the parrot had to say. Your entire online persona is a joke that I for one, don't buy for a second.

Trump is guilty of nothing that you or any of the other imps around you know of, as the past 5 years of dogged pursuit to that end by your rabid party members clearly demonstrated. If they could have hung a parking ticket on Trump they'd have impeached him over it. I just hope he runs in '24.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-28-2021, 12:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
MRGA
If you were smart enough to understand how idiotic your continued posts about the Russian collusion hoax sound, then you would not be making them. Stupidity is obviously a challenge that you will be burdened with until the day you die.
Commrade Quooter you claim you work for a contractor for the department of defense but on the other hand you support a guy who was in bed with the Russia

Treasury Escalates Sanctions Against the Russian Government’s Attempts to Influence U.S. Elections | U.S. Department of the Treasury

“This is what collusion with Russia looks like": Feds say Manafort pal gave campaign info to spies | Salon.com

Now remember Dear Leader was in control of all this info And why did he pardon his campaign manager ?

Now Commrade Quooter better be glad you didn't get that nasty Trump virus this time last year your odds of getting better wouldn't be that good

I would like to know how long they tied Dear Leader's campaign manager and his loan shark to Russian Intel

(04-28-2021, 12:35 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
MRGA

Let's clear the cow paddies off the runway a little bit here. You vector, don't have the first clue about any wrong doing by the past administration or anything else you post about for that matter. You dredge up lies off the internet or some similar cesspool, or Cardfan pm's you some lie, which you then post on BGR. Further, you're no messenger any more than the pet shop parrot is, though I must say I'd put far more stock in what the parrot had to say. Your entire online persona is a joke that I for one, don't buy for a second.

Trump is guilty of nothing that you or any of the other imps around you know of, as the past 5 years of dogged pursuit to that end by your rabid party members clearly demonstrated. If they could have hung a parking ticket on Trump they'd have impeached him over it. I just hope he runs in '24.
Commrade we know in Fact Dear Leader's campaign manager gave polling data to Kilimnik and he was found guilty of it.
Now we didn't know what Kilmnik did with until the treasure released there report. And guess what he gave it to the Russian Intelligence Services who in turn used it against Hillary so Dear Leader would win. 

US Treasury Provides Missing Link: Manafort’s Partner Gave Campaign Polling Data to Kremlin in 2016 - Just Security

“This is what collusion with Russia looks like": Feds say Manafort pal gave campaign info to spies | Salon.com

N
ow when did treasury find Kiimnik gave it to the Russians to help Dear Leader. After all Dear Leader maybe had this info all along
That's why he pardon his campaign manager 
MRGA
(04-28-2021, 12:50 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 11:33 AM)vector#1 Wrote: And once again you can count on it just like the sun will rise and set that's pretty dependable Got no answer slur the messenger right out of the Russian Playbook How many Rubles does Putin pay you Commrade ?
MRGA
Commrade Quooter you claim you work for a contractor for the department of defense but on the other hand you support a guy who was in bed with the Russia

Treasury Escalates Sanctions Against the Russian Government’s Attempts to Influence U.S. Elections | U.S. Department of the Treasury

Now remember Dear Leader was in control of all this info And why did he pardon his campaign manager ?

Now Commrade Quooter better be glad you didn't get that nasty Trump virus this time last year your odds of getting better wouldn't be that good

I would like to know how long they tied Dear Leader's campaign manager and his loan shark to Russian Intel

MRGA

Commrade we know in Fact Dear Leader's campaign manager gave polling data to Kilimnik and he was found guilty of it.
Now we didn't know what Kilmnik did with until the treasure released there report. And guess what he gave it to the Russian Intelligence Services who in turn used it against Hillary so Dear Leader would win. 

US Treasury Provides Missing Link: Manafort’s Partner Gave Campaign Polling Data to Kremlin in 2016 - Just Security

N
ow when did treasury find Kiimnik gave it to the Russians to help Dear Leader. After all Dear Leader maybe had this info all along
MRGA
Twin Ticks, you are stuck in a delusional past that never existed. You are a dispicable liar, which is bad enough, but your chosen career of human parasite is worse yet.
(04-28-2021, 01:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 12:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Twin Ticks, your slurring the messenger comment implies that you are not a human parasite feeding off of the hard work of real Americans, when in fact, that is exactly what you are.

MRGA

N
MRGA
Twin Ticks, you are stuck in a delusional past that never existed. You are a dispicable liar, which is bad enough, but your chosen career of human parasite is worse yet.
Commrade Quooter maybe the government should go over your security clearance again.
No answer just downgrade the messenger that's what Putin does
MRGA
(04-28-2021, 01:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 12:19 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Commrade Quooter sounds like you are getting over that nasty Trump Virus how do you feel about supporting a Russian Hack ?

(04-28-2021, 11:33 AM)vector#1 Wrote: And once again you can count on it just like the sun will rise and set that's pretty dependable Got no answer slur the messenger right out of the Russian Playbook How many Rubles does Putin pay you Commrade ?
MRGA

N
MRGA
Commrade Quooter maybe the government should go over your security clearance again.
MRGA
Twin Ticks, no...that's not what Putin does. Putin puts his country first, which is what government leaders of a country should do. Trump put his country first. You crap on your own country in most of your posts. Referring to yourself as a messenger will not change the fact that you are a worthless human parasite who is a burden on your fellow Americans.
I was channeling my country grandpa, @TheRealThing . He used to say that when he heard something outlandish or ignorant.

I said Trump continued the growth the Obama economy was already making. For three years Trump didn't screw the trend up or even add much to it. But then there was year 4.

Here are some nice pictures and graphs:
(Before you whine Business Insider is in the Center of the political spectrum )

https://www.businessinsider.com/charts-c...ecked-it-1

(04-28-2021, 11:25 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 07:00 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
Accurate

(04-27-2021, 04:27 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: It's also a sad day when a guy on disability for a visual impairment, walks up and smacks a New York Detective across his skull with one of his white walking canes too. Or am I the only one who caught that? A supposed blind guy can still see well enough to commit assault in the name of BLM.

LIAR!! 

They...hellfire 

they call that a cult.

^^  This shows how delusional you actually are Cardfan. Where in my post was the word 'they' even used?

YOU just got through saying Obama gets all the credit for the good Trump did. You know, the guy who said it would take a magic wand to bring manufacturing back to the US? So what's that like saying, Calipari only wins because of Joe B?

(04-28-2021, 12:22 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Heck I didn't even receive a stimulus check, so I know you're not talking about me. :huh:

@vector#1  you got these boys wound up.  heck, they think you are 5 or 6 people.  The fact there is more than one person that feels Trumpism is nuts ruins the silent majority fable.    I saw even 50% of Republicans are over their brain fever and support the GOP over Trumpy.  
100 days of Biden and they've forgotten the Orange Man's name.  :D

Just as often as you do...
(04-28-2021, 01:53 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 01:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 12:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: If you were smart enough to understand how idiotic your continued posts about the Russian collusion hoax sound, then you would not be making them. Stupidity is obviously a challenge that you will be burdened with until the day you die.

(04-28-2021, 12:35 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Let's clear the cow paddies off the runway a little bit here. You vector, don't have the first clue about any wrong doing by the past administration or anything else you post about for that matter. You dredge up lies off the internet or some similar cesspool, or Cardfan pm's you some lie, which you then post on BGR. Further, you're no messenger any more than the pet shop parrot is, though I must say I'd put far more stock in what the parrot had to say. Your entire online persona is a joke that I for one, don't buy for a second.

N
MRGA
MRGA
Twin Ticks, no...that's not what Putin does. Putin puts his country first, which is what government leaders of a country should do. Trump put his country first. You crap on your own country in most of your posts. Referring to yourself as a messenger will not change the fact that you are a worthless human parasite who is a burden on your fellow Americans.
Exactly that's what Putin did he took Dear Leader's poll data and got Dear Leader elected I would agree with you on that.
Now on the other hand when Dear Leader took Putin help to win a election that's not America first
When Dear Leader blackmailed President of Ukraine to help him win a election that's not America first
When Dear Leader ignored a deadly virus for his own self interest to try to win a campaign which you should know by now how bad it is that's not America first
When Dear Leader lost a fair and honest election and kept telling the Big Lie that's not America first
When Dear Leader tried a attempted coup that's not America first
You sure you are not suffering from side effects of that nasty Trump Flu ?
MRGA
(04-28-2021, 02:58 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

LOL. Let me say that more slowly. I was speaking of a specific situation in the life of vector... ONLY. How did you manage to wedge yourself into the conversation?

But let me clean this up. I was speaking of vector's monthly disability payments, courtesy of the taxpayer. Not anything to do with the Dem's attempt at a make-up-call stimulus bill. Which BTW served as the voter 'quieter' for what is it up to now, 9 or 10 Trillion or so in funding for the liberal wish list? But that is the way with libs, take a hard left every time the facts confront them. The individual payments also served to quell the just criticism Pelosi was getting over her stonewalling the people who really did need stimulus, as asked for by the Trump Administration back in June of last year. IF she cared one iota about small business and etc who were going out of business daily, she wouldn't have put her knee on the neck of the congressional process to approve the 2nd round of stimulus last way back last summer. It always boils down to slamming those who call for governmental transparency with you guys. Does it not? But in such manner the people would not be so riled up where the over the moon spending bills stomping around history right now are concerned.

Similarly if there was no voter fraud by Dems as you contend, why are the Dem's top lawyers all down in Arizona trying to stop the election audit? If Republicans are the ones who committed the fraud, why in common sense would they be one's trying to out themselves by exposing the fraud?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(04-28-2021, 03:35 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 02:58 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

LOL. Let me say that more slowly. I was speaking of a specific situation in the life of vector... ONLY. How did you manage to wedge yourself into the conversation?

But let me clean this up. I was speaking of vector's monthly disability payments, courtesy of the taxpayer. Not anything to do with the Dem's attempt at a make-up-call stimulus bill. Which BTW served as the voter 'quieter' for what is it up to now, 9 or 10 Trillion or so in funding for the liberal wish list? But that is the way with libs, take a hard left every time the facts confront them. The individual payments also served to quell the just criticism Pelosi was getting over her stonewalling the people who really did need stimulus, as asked for by the Trump Administration back in June of last year. IF she cared one iota about small business and etc who were going out of business daily, she wouldn't have put her knee on the neck of the congressional process to approve the 2nd round of stimulus last way back last summer. It always boils down to slamming those who call for governmental transparency with you guys. Does it not? But in such manner the people would not be so riled up where the over the moon spending bills stomping around history right now are concerned.

Similarly if there was no voter fraud by Dems as you contend, why are the Dem's top lawyers all down in Arizona trying to stop the election audit? If Republicans are the ones who committed the fraud, why in common sense would they be one's trying to out themselves by exposing the fraud?
The Dear leader added 3.1 trillion to the debt in fiscal year 2020 and another trillion in december 2020 for covid. Nancy wanted to give more but your Commrades in the senate didn't want to. 
MRGA
Biden has had zero to do with covid. just stop it. Biden has put our country at risk on the southern border. World leaders want zero to do with him. Joe can't even formulate a sentence.

Biden / Harris are the great dividers just like their liberal cohort.
(04-28-2021, 02:15 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I was channeling my country grandpa, @TheRealThing .  He used to say that when he heard something outlandish or ignorant.

I said Trump continued the growth the Obama economy was already making.  For three years Trump didn't screw the trend up or even add much to it.  But then there was year 4. 

Here are some nice pictures and graphs:     
(Before you whine Business Insider is in the Center of the political spectrum )

https://www.businessinsider.com/charts-c...ecked-it-1

@vector#1  you got these boys wound up.  heck, they think you are 5 or 6 people.  The fact there is more than one person that feels Trumpism is nuts ruins the silent majority fable.    I saw even 50% of Republicans are over their brain fever and support the GOP over Trumpy.  
100 days of Biden and they've forgotten the Orange Man's name.  Big Grin

I didn't know how many people were posting on vector's account. You being one of them though, I'm sure you'd know.

Go cadets1988!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-28-2021, 05:08 PM)cadets1988 Wrote: Biden has had zero to do with covid.  just stop it.  Biden has put our country at risk on the southern border.  World leaders want zero to do with him.    Joe can't even formulate a sentence.   

Dam another Kool-Aid drinker who said anything about President and the Nasty Trump Virus Taking in unaccompanied minors(kids under 18) is a threat then I am OK with that. The only World Leaders who are against President Biden are the dictators 
Great dividers your Dear Leader tried to burn it down on the way out
(04-28-2021, 05:17 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 05:08 PM)cadets1988 Wrote: Biden has had zero to do with covid.  just stop it.  Biden has put our country at risk on the southern border.  World leaders want zero to do with him.    Joe can't even formulate a sentence.   

Dam another Kool-Aid drinker who said anything about President and the Nasty Trump Virus Taking in unaccompanied minors(kids under 18) is a threat then I am OK with that. The only World Leaders who are against President Biden are the dictators 
Great dividers your Dear Leader tried to burn it down on the way out
What are you talking about ?  That’s TRT or one of these other goobers.  Big Grin 
they love Trump because they mirror his tactics in their own life. Trump accuses others of the very sins he commits.  They accuse us of posting as you; why because they do that very thing. 
lame.
I would have posted this in a thread touting all of Biden's accomplishments but I could not find one.

Voters are having trouble naming Biden's accomplishments because there are none. Even his "election" is still being debated.

Pro-Biden super PAC warns voters can't name his accomplishments as midterms loom

Goodness, what a nutty few sentences.
(07-11-2021, 05:28 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Goodness, what a nutty few sentences.
Just your typical Trumpster.