Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden and Democrat Agenda
(04-24-2021, 08:32 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 03:48 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 03:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: The right thing to do is DC statehood. Both parties need to get off their asses and reach voters if they want those coveted seats. Win elections.

Trump and GOP did that to the “blue wall” in 2016 as HRC took it for granted.  Happened to Republicans this year in Arizona and Georgia.

Nuclear option will be needed to pass in the Senate which will
make this summer very interesting in Washington DC and WV.

I learned my civics in school, not on twit-ter.

If you're typing you're lying. The right thing to do was outlined by James Madison. The Federalist Papers were written to shed further light on various aspects of the founding documents and what was hammered out by the founders at the Constitutional Convention.

The people who work and live in DC get paid very well. So well in fact they would scarcely even consider moving anywhere else. They aren't the least bit concerned about representation now or were they in the past. It's a liberal rationale dreamed up by the same guys who back in 2010 tried to act all tore up about homosexuals who served the nation in the military, but could not legally secure a same sex marriage. The argument was nothing more than a hollow lie. Just as is this idea that ONLY police departments are supposedly systemically racist. If racism exists, it exists across the board.

That means there are racist doctors, lawyers, school teachers, pharmacists, tradesmen, truck drivers and restaurant workers etc. etc. Even racist liberals. The nuclear option cannot be used to override the two thirds majority needed.
The one thing I have in common with your Dear Leader; neither of us are on Twitter Big Grin . 

What civics are you talking about? Since the Madison helped pen the Federalist papers there have been a few dozen states added. Some were simply for the very political reasons you’re accusing democrats of.  

You spout some ridiculousness, but that is a top 10 doozy.  If you make money you don’t want representation?  
Wars have been fought over representation.  Everyone values it.  

Sidebar:  why the hell are you talking about racism and homosexuality?  Is your argument against DC statehood so weak you’ve started to malfunction and just spout base bigoted conservative talking points?
Commrade TRT is on the Kool-Aid again
(04-24-2021, 03:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: The right thing to do is DC statehood. Both parties need to get off their asses and reach voters if they want those coveted seats. Win elections.

Trump and GOP did that to the “blue wall” in 2016 as HRC took it for granted.  Happened to Republicans this year in Arizona and Georgia.

If you're typing you're lying. The right thing to do was outlined by James Madison. The Federalist Papers were written to shed further light on various aspects of the founding documents and what was hammered out by the founders at the Constitutional Convention.

The people who work and live in DC get paid very well. So well in fact they would scarcely even consider moving anywhere else. They aren't the least bit concerned about representation now or were they in the past. It's a liberal rationale dreamed up by the same guys who back in 2010 tried to act all tore up about homosexuals who served the nation in the military, but could not legally secure a same sex marriage. The argument was nothing more than a hollow lie. Just as is this idea that ONLY police departments are supposedly systemically racist. If racism exists, it exists across the board.

That means there are racist doctors, lawyers, school teachers, pharmacists, tradesmen, truck drivers and restaurant workers etc. etc. Even racist liberals. The nuclear option cannot be used to override the two thirds majority needed.
The one thing I have in common with your Dear Leader; neither of us are on Twitter Big Grin . 

What civics are you talking about? Since the Madison helped pen the Federalist papers there have been a few dozen states added. Some were simply for the very political reasons you’re accusing democrats of.  

You spout some ridiculousness, but that is a top 10 doozy.  If you make money you don’t want representation?  

Sidebar:  why the hell are you talking about racism and homosexuality?  Is your argument against DC statehood so weak you’ve started to malfunction and just spout base bigoted conservative talking points?

I'm just talking about lying liberals such as yourself and giving a few examples in support. And who are you trying to kid? Nobody with an ounce of sense buys your ridiculous rant. Madison was the founder, not you. And past that I will take the thought's on the matter from a man like Roger Pilon over a DNC parrot like you any day. Whose sage insight you blew off as usual which was all you could do in the face of exposure, laughing like the court jester. Which would be an upgrade for you I admit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-25-2021, 09:32 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:

I'm just talking about lying liberals such as yourself and giving a few examples in support. And who are you trying to kid? Nobody with an ounce of sense buys your ridiculous rant. Madison was the founder, not you. And past that I will take the thought's on the matter from a man like Roger Pilon over a DNC parrot like you any day. Whose sage insight you blew off as usual which was all you could do in the face of exposure, laughing like the court jester. Which would be an upgrade for you I admit.
Commrade how's it feel you support a Russian Hack 
US Treasury Provides Missing Link: Manafort’s Partner Gave Campaign Polling Data to Kremlin in 2016 - Just Security

Konstantin Kilimnik Is 'Known Russian Agent': U.S. Treasury (lawandcrime.com)

You’d support Ronald McDonald if he spewed what you wanted to hear.

Most founders believed the Constitution could evolve with amendments.  

We could dig up founding father after founding father on each side of the argument, but it’s  a pretty base argument. 

Taxation without representation.

How many states pay less in taxes and have representation?  
Surprisingly, KY pays just a few billion more. How about we pull our Congressmen out?  You comfortable with that TRT?  

In all honesty, our nation would probably be better off without our idiots in Washington.  Big Grin
(04-25-2021, 12:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

We could dig up founding father after founding father on each side of the argument, but it’s  a pretty base argument. 

Surprisingly, KY pays just a few billion more. How about we pull our Congressmen out?  You comfortable with that TRT?  

In all honesty, our nation would probably be better off without our idiots in Washington.  Big Grin

I understand your contempt of the founders. In your mind these men did not believe in Christ as Savior, their motivations therefore  had to have been self serving, and their familiarity with slavery disqualifies their intellect, sacrifice, and selfless intent. The fact that that was the world of the day in which they grew up and lived in somehow means nothing, and the world view somehow can be blamed totally on them... by liberals. The America of the founders then, according to liberals is a lie. And freedom is the object of libera'ls and your contempt, along with all those you see as being gullible enough to aspire to such lofty ideals as expressed by the founders. In the liberal's mind we have to go back and fix it, even though at the same time liberals reject any notion of a personal relationship with the Almighty to guide them on the matter. No they were just born superior of and on their own.

Such is the self imposed prison of all those who reject Christ. For example. America was probably the only social environment on this earth where the evils of slavery could have been reasonably recognized, not to mention exposed and dealt with in such a miraculous manner. Our society was the only one that rejected the practice of slavery, and government then moved to deal with it decisively. Albeit not without another formal and shameless 'resistance' from within government. A fact which the very liberals who pushed slavery denied then, even to this very day. But the matter was addressed and rectified from the bottom up. So who do liberals vilify then, those who perpetrated the ill? Nope, we vilify the founders who established THE society of free speech and religious freedom which led the world to recognize and deal similarly with the problem. Black men ought to be proud of America, even though possibly dragging her feet a bit. For it was here on this soil that the transformation for black men occurred.

But devoid of the higher understanding as outlined above on the part of the founders, serving one's self is all that remains. So much so that in our day, those on the left demand not to pay more to help the so-called poor out of their own finances, but to empower government to tax exponentially. Especially those greedy white Republicans, in order to effect the great reversal of their vision. No bias to be seen there folks, move along. Of course the left are not capable of seeing the duplicity of such a tortured rationale, but then one does not need a diploma to understand raw contempt. Nor given the absence of a Holy and all powerful God, would be the case where men envision the need for government to keep the delusional to that end among us, in line. Right Cardfan?

In order for our free society to work, the founders stated the need for it's citizenry to have a reasonably close relationship with the Almighty. Why? Because man's nature is not one of service or fairness, but of self gratification. To wit I give you present day America. Realists in every consideration, in the founder's minds not all would be Christians of course, but the standard was to be that of God's moral code. Thus men need One higher than themselves to Whom to aspire. And even as has been the case of the flawed men who served as US Presidents, who did not seem to be Christians themselves, but who nonetheless recognized the sovereignty of God and showed a reverence to that end in their years of service. But it was about mid Century that America began to reject formally, the founder's thoughts on the preservation of freedom and began passing laws in defiance of the moral code upon which our system of laws were founded. And we see where that has gotten us. Bad lifestyles have gotten us the progeny of bad lifestyles, which in turn has gotten us bad representation. Which situation has only exacerbated as those lifestyles have further deteriorated. The trend is undeniably demonstrated in accurate history. Hence the liberal's dogged determination to revisionist history. To admit one was wrong, is to immediately be faced with the specter of the judgment of God.

And you are exactly correct. I would support Ronald McDonald, Donald Trump, or anybody whose desire it is/was to deliver the power of government into the people's hands. That would mean of course, that when a conservative candidate was elected to the Oval, ALL of the people though for the sake of argument one may say half were unhappy their candidate was defeated, still recognized the people's choice. And acted with respect. Not dogpile a US President every day of his tenure and who knows how much longer, having mounted a formal 'resistance' to unseat him. I didn't like Obama, and I don't like Biden for a lot of reasons. Show me if you would, or cite the evidence which shows there has been any formal resistance dedicated to deposing Biden, from the right. Nonetheless you guys feel you have right on your side for having done as much to DJT and the 75 or so million who voted for him.

You're deceived. Willingly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-25-2021, 12:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

ttt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A 1000 words off topic. I’m impressed.

There are people who have less power: citizens of Washington DC.

Uhhhh...did you forget January the 6th? Trump supporters literally attempted to overthrow the govt.

Speaking of ... some believe the National Guard response would have been quicker with a DC state mobilization.
The bible has been around about 2,700 years
The founding fathers around 248 years
Exodus 21:16
“Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death.
But you blame it on there up bringing
Now that you have admitted you support a Russian Hack
Over the country I am very disappointed in you
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(04-25-2021, 03:36 PM)vector#1 Wrote: The bible has been around about 2,700 years
“Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death.
Ouch ...

hoisted with his own petard 

Big Grin
(04-25-2021, 03:36 PM)vector#1 Wrote: The bible has been around about 2,700 years

I usually ignore your posts without even a casual glance because of your caustic and narrow attitude. This one sent to you by Cardfan, caught my eye.

Your facts are wrong, as usual. The Bible has 'been around' at least 35 hundred years. Moses wrote what is called the Pentateuch, or the first five books of the Old Testament, around 1500 BC. The balance of the Bible was written over the course of the following 1500 years or so, culminating in the death burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus as recorded by disciples and Apostles who lived at the time. This is 2021 AD. Do the math.

There have ALWAYS been slaves, and men have ALWAYS enslaved other men. The Scriptures are clear on this matter, and not that enslaving men was ever acceptable. I wasn't attempting to validate the practice of slavery at all. And frankly, there are very likely more people being enslaved in our day than at any time in history. Where is your offended sensitivities for the sake of today's slaves? The cartels enslave women and consign them to the sex industry in the US, via illegal border crossings every darn day. But where you will not extend an ounce of grace to the founders, you will be happy to look the other way for your precious Democrats. Right vector?

I will expand on my statement about the predominance of slavery in the day of the founders as follows. England was the driving force in slave trade during the entire lifetimes of the founders. Not America. Slaves were brought to America largely by rich Englishmen whose intent was to make money farming the rich lands of America. The founders were very likely desensitized to the brutality of owning slaves as it was the way of life IN THAT DAY. Not that it was right. But the situation was addressed and rectified by our society.

And vector, a nasty little man like you could not be disappointed in anything that did not upset his own apple cart. You could care less about other people's woes. Democrats wrote and defended Jim Crow laws, a Republican signed the Emancipation Proclamation. The rest of the narrative is a pack of lies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/joe...01330.html

Is Biden trying too hard to appease the far left wing of the Democratic Party?  It appears that way to me, I was hoping that he would have made more of an attempt to move toward the middle, hopefully that will come, but so far it doesn't appear to be on the horizon.
(04-26-2021, 10:03 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:

I usually ignore your posts without even a casual glance because of your caustic and narrow attitude. This one sent to you by Cardfan, caught my eye.

Your facts are wrong, as usual. The Bible has 'been around' at least 35 hundred years. Moses wrote what is called the Pentateuch, or the first five books of the Old Testament, around 1500 BC. The balance of the Bible was written over the course of the following 1500 years or so, culminating in the death burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus as recorded by disciples and Apostles who lived at the time. This is 2021 AD. Do the math.

There have ALWAYS been slaves, and men have ALWAYS enslaved other men. The Scriptures are clear on this matter, and not that enslaving men was ever acceptable. I wasn't attempting to validate the practice of slavery at all. And frankly, there are very likely more people being enslaved in our day than at any time in history. Where is your offended sensitivities for the sake of today's slaves? The cartels enslave women and consign them to the sex industry in the US, via illegal border crossings every darn day. But where you will not extend an ounce of grace to the founders, you will be happy to look the other way for your precious Democrats. Right vector?

I will expand on my statement about the predominance of slavery in the day of the founders as follows. England was the driving force in slave trade during the entire lifetimes of the founders. Not America. Slaves were brought to America largely by rich Englishmen whose intent was to make money farming the rich lands of America. The founders were very likely desensitized to the brutality of owning slaves as it was the way of life IN THAT DAY. Not that it was right. But the situation was addressed and rectified by our society.

And vector, a nasty little man like you could not be disappointed in anything that did not upset his own apple cart. You could care less about other people's woes. Democrats wrote and defended Jim Crow laws, a Republican signed the Emancipation Proclamation. The rest of the narrative is a pack of lies.
I think the only time the bible condone slavery was if they owed a debt or there own race and to treat them fairly
Now you need to read this verse a little more closely

And again try to tell me it was all right to steal and sell another person that the founding fathers participated in 
What I was getting out how long the bible has been around is it's been around a lot longer than the founding fathers and you still make a excuse that it was ok because that was what they was taught
Now let's hear your excuse that you support a Russian Hack haven't heard anything about that thorny subject

(04-26-2021, 10:23 AM)The Outsider Wrote: https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/joe...01330.html

Is Biden trying too hard to appease the far left wing of the Democratic Party?  It appears that way to me, I was hoping that he would have made more of an attempt to move toward the middle, hopefully that will come, but so far it doesn't appear to be on the horizon.
I don't believe the Republicans are serious about working with Biden 
So you dance with the ones who got you there
(04-26-2021, 10:23 AM)The Outsider Wrote: https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/joe...01330.html

I would like to see Republicans work with Democrats, but I want things done.  Fact is GOP moderates won't get out of the draft for the fear of being lambasted by charlatans like Cruz and Paul.  Heck, the Trumpists are running sycophants against all moderates out there in hopes of primarying them.  Bipartisanship doesn't pay.
(04-26-2021, 02:38 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

I would like to see Republicans work with Democrats, but I want things done.  Fact is GOP moderates won't get out of the draft for the fear of being lambasted by charlatans like Cruz and Paul.  Heck, the Trumpists are running sycophants against all moderates out there in hopes of primarying them.  Bipartisanship doesn't pay.

I know honesty is a low bar for you but can you just admit that Bipartisanship by your definition, means Republicans must completely acquiesce to Dem's talking points and ideals of the day? That would be refreshing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-26-2021, 03:24 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

I know honesty is a low bar for you but can you just admit that Bipartisanship by your definition, means Republicans must completely acquiesce to Dem's talking points and ideals of the day? That would be refreshing.
Halfway would be nice but I don't think they will. You do know there was 147 republican house members and 6 republican senators who objected to the election ? And you blame the democrats
Now what about you supporting a Russian Hack ?
And again try to tell me it was all right to steal and sell another person that the founding fathers participated in
What I was getting out how long the bible has been around is it's been around a lot longer than the founding fathers and you still make a excuse that it was ok because that was what they was taught
Now let's hear your excuse that you support a Russian Hack haven't heard anything about that thorny subject

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't it a bit hard to occupy the moral high ground when you live off other people's money instead of working out your own living vector? Past that, the Bible says all men are born dead and trespass and sin. And further that vector must bow before God in true repentance trusting in the finished work of Jesus Christ if vector is to avoid an eternity in Hell. That mean anything to you?

But I wouldn't waste any further time trying to tell a guy with such minimal reading comprehension as you anything. Where it comes to anything you say about Trump, you are 100% a liar, to the core. Now it's time for you wait on Cardfan's next pm to see what you're supposed to say next.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-26-2021, 03:38 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: And again try to tell me it was all right to steal and sell another person that the founding fathers participated in

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't it a bit hard to occupy the moral high ground when you live off other people's money instead of working out your own living vector? Past that, the Bible says all men are born dead and trespass and sin. And further that vector must bow before God in true repentance trusting in the finished work of Jesus Christ if vector is to avoid an eternity in Hell. That mean anything to you?

But I wouldn't waste any further time trying to tell a guy with such minimal reading comprehension as you anything. Where it comes to anything you say about Trump, you are 100% a liar, to the core. Now it's time for you wait on Cardfan's next pm to see what you're supposed to say next.
And once again you have NO answer so you degrade the messenger you can count on it every time.
Now that you have told everybody you support a Russian Hack you must be patriotic

Who would know? Republicans have so far voted against the stimulus bill and then went to their districts to take credit for it.  Moderates knocked out the $15 Min. Wage, but then very little support.  Should have just voted to raise the min wage.  

Republican Congressmen are currently no different from anybody else on the dole in this country.

(04-26-2021, 03:38 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: And again try to tell me it was all right to steal and sell another person that the founding fathers participated in

Big Grin 
you are the worst at insults. The absolute worst.  It’s laughable.
(04-26-2021, 05:39 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Who would know? Republicans have so far voted against the stimulus bill and then went to their districts to take credit for it.  Moderates knocked out the $15 Min. Wage, but then very little support.  Should have just voted to raise the min wage.  

Republican Congressmen are currently no different from anybody else on the dole in this country.

Big Grin 

THE NEW YORK TIMES

"TESTS SHOW YOU ARE WHAT YOU LAUGH AT"
https://www.nytimes.com/1983/08/30/scien...gh-at.html

Laugh yourself into a coma if you want there Cardfan.

Did you ever stop to think maybe I could do much worse by way of insult, but choose to hold my fire? Or that I think so little of you and your sidekick as to not take you at all serious? Rhetorical questions, of course you didn't.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-27-2021, 01:32 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Big Grin 

THE NEW YORK TIMES

Did you ever stop to think maybe I could do much worse by way of insult, but choose to hold my fire? Or that I think so little of you and your sidekick as to not take you at all serious? Rhetorical questions, of course you didn't.
And now you use the New York Times as a source now that's funny
Tell us how proud you are for supporting a Russian Hack

Big Grin 

THE NEW YORK TIMES

Jesus Christo...you pull that from microfiche?  

I regularly laugh at bigots who lick Trump’s Gucci loafers.  I must be in the margin of error in this study. 

fTR, the only time I talk to Vector is right in front of your face. The man don’t need my help to knock the taste out of those conservative mouths.
vector wrote
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I thought you'd the remotest chance of understanding the meaning of the word irony, I'd explain the why of my sourcing the NYT to you.

I am very proud of MR Trump's performance as 45th President of the United States. The foregoing 4 years were a sweet respite from the now returned cloud of ignorance and idiocy under which the Democrat Party presently operates.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-27-2021, 03:13 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-26-2021, 02:38 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I would like to see Republicans work with Democrats, but I want things done.  Fact is GOP moderates won't get out of the draft for the fear of being lambasted by charlatans like Cruz and Paul.  Heck, the Trumpists are running sycophants against all moderates out there in hopes of primarying them.  Bipartisanship doesn't pay.

Big Grin 

THE NEW YORK TIMES

I regularly laugh at bigots who lick Trump’s Gucci loafers.  I must be in the margin of error in this study. 

fTR, the only time I talk to Vector is right in front of your face. The man don’t need my help to knock the taste out of those conservative mouths.

You're in the margin of error on just about everything, and you lie about everything else.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-27-2021, 03:20 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-26-2021, 03:24 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I know honesty is a low bar for you but can you just admit that Bipartisanship by your definition, means Republicans must completely acquiesce to Dem's talking points and ideals of the day? That would be refreshing.

Big Grin 

THE NEW YORK TIMES

You're in the margin of error on just about everything, and you lie about everything else.
Weak.
(04-27-2021, 03:17 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: vector wrote
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I thought you'd the remotest chance of understanding  the meaning of the word irony, I'd explain the why of my sourcing the NYT to you.

I am very proud of MR Trump's performance as 45th President of the United States. The foregoing 4 years were a sweet respite from the now returned cloud of  ignorance and idiocy under which the Democrat Party presently operates.
Well Hell It's a sad day that's for sure you supporting a Russian Hack
If you thought the last 4 years was a "sweet respite" 
Then the next will seem like paradise
(04-27-2021, 03:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-26-2021, 05:39 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Who would know? Republicans have so far voted against the stimulus bill and then went to their districts to take credit for it.  Moderates knocked out the $15 Min. Wage, but then very little support.  Should have just voted to raise the min wage.  

Big Grin 

THE NEW YORK TIMES

Weak.

Accurate
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That would be a first for you.

You earned “The Wrong Thing” for a reason: wrong on Russia, wrong on Elections, wrong on treason, etc...etc...etc.

It’s comedy at this point.
(04-27-2021, 03:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

If I thought you'd the remotest chance of understanding  the meaning of the word irony, I'd explain the why of my sourcing the NYT to you.

I am very proud of MR Trump's performance as 45th President of the United States. The foregoing 4 years were a sweet respite from the now returned cloud of  ignorance and idiocy under which the Democrat Party presently operates.

It's also a sad day when a guy on disability for a visual impairment, walks up and smacks a New York Detective across his skull with one of his white walking canes too. Or am I the only one who caught that? A supposed blind guy can still see well enough to commit assault in the name of BLM.

The Trump economy was arguably the most resilient and fastest recovery in the history of the land. The employment numbers set record highs. The unemployment numbers (ask Cardfan) set record lows. America achieved energy independence. 401k's went from code blue to the most optimistic picture of health one may have dared to hope for. China pulled in her horns and signed a comprehensive and historic reciprocal trade agreement, as did other world economic powerhouses. Illegal immigration was abated, humanely. Covid vaccines were developed in 9 months (ask uncle Joe, he got one last December)

If America survives the next four years under the guidance of liberals, we can compare notes at that time. That is if by that point electricity and internet access aren't strictly rationed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-27-2021, 04:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: That would be a first for you.

You earned “The Wrong Thing” for a reason:  wrong on Russia, wrong on Elections, wrong on treason, etc...etc...etc. 

It’s comedy at this point.

Your continual lies do not actually turn the truth to lies. That along with that manufactured reality you inhabit is of your own stunted mind. But I am more than comfortable with the disagreements between us and frankly, The Arbiter of truth will have the final say in all of this so I can wait for the ultimate gavel on same.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-27-2021, 04:10 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 03:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 01:32 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: THE NEW YORK TIMES

Weak.

Accurate

(04-27-2021, 04:27 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 03:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

It's also a sad day when a guy on disability for a visual impairment, walks up and smacks a New York Detective across his skull with one of his white walking canes too. Or am I the only one who caught that? A supposed blind guy can still see well enough to commit assault in the name of BLM.

The Trump economy was arguably the most resilient and fastest recovery in the history of the land. The employment numbers set record highs. The unemployment numbers (ask Cardfan) set record lows. America achieved energy independence. 401k's went from code blue to the most optimistic picture of health one may have dared to hope for. China pulled in her horns and signed a comprehensive and historic reciprocal trade agreement, as did other world economic powerhouses. Illegal immigration was abated, humanely. Covid vaccines were developed in 9 months (ask uncle Joe, he got one last December)

If America survives the next four years under the guidance of liberals, we can compare notes at that time. That is if by that point electricity and internet access aren't strictly rationed.
LIAR!! 

Trump economy actually followed the  path of Obama recovery in spite of providing the rich tons of new tax cuts. 

It’s convenient to ignore Trump’s incompetence destroyed his and Obama’s gains.  But when you ignore a steamroller of a pandemic for three months sh!t happens.  

Biden’s economy is the greatest 100 days in 75 years. Tuck won’t tell you that, TRT.