Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs. Boyd County -- 9/21
Dawg@heart Wrote:why do you always chime in with sarcasm?

You talking to me, Batpuff, or Noexcuses ?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:You talking to me, Batpuff, or Noexcuses ?

you seem to be the only one being sarcastic....are you an LC fan? If you were then you'd know we all get along just great
Lets blame all our problems on Chuke.When he was here he ran the score up on everyone and we beat just about everybody.What makes you think he ran the score up Noexcuses.Well how about more than once we onside kicked with a 6 touchdown lead.Everybody in Louisa gets along fine on friday nights but other fans might get a kick out of things not being as they once were here.We will be back!!
Dawg@heart Wrote:you seem to be the only one being sarcastic....are you an LC fan? If you were then you'd know we all get along just great
Well, I'll just say that I have spent the entire day in Louisa with family. Perhaps some of them just may have been " DAWGS". Interpret that however you like.

You guys are better than watching Barnum and Bailey's.
Mr Kimball has in green acres.hehe You troublemaker,,hehe
Noexcuses Wrote:Mr Kimball has in green acres.hehe You troublemaker,,hehe

Cheaper than going to the movies.Cool
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Well, I'll just say that I have spent the entire day in Louisa with family. Perhaps some of them just may have been " DAWGS". Interpret that however you like.

You guys are better than watching Barnum and Bailey's.

See its comments like that is why your always trying to stir crap up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:See its comments like that is why your always trying to stir crap up.

Today is the only day I've tried to have fun with you guys. The other day I merely asked a question that I honestly did not know the answer to. You all need to lighten up just a little.
You all.Who are you referring too Mr Kimball,,I hope not me.
Noexcuses Wrote:You all.Who are you referring too Mr Kimball,,I hope not me.
Gee , If I start naming names I'll end up leaving someone out and make somebody mad.Smile
I just figure you should be bashing your own town/team and leave LC out of it-just because you say you have family here doesn't make you a fan...
If I thought for one minute that these message boards hurt high school players I would be screaming to shut them down.I personally would not have any high school students on here.Just the fans.This site is very civil.Most of the others I get on from high school to the pros are very brutal!!
Your just as full of sh'' as the original Mr Kimball.I dont take you serious on your posts but if you want to chat with fans passionate about their football you have come to the right place.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Gee , If I start naming names I'll end up leaving someone out and make somebody mad.Smile
If you were a fish you would be a walleye,,,no backbone,,,thats funny right there I dont care who you are.:: :moon:
okay, anyway, does anybody want to get back to the game or what?:
Noexcuses Wrote:First thing supporting a team doesnt mean yoiu think there going to win every game.Second on my post the rolling eyes didnt show on the chandler for goldsmith at qb.That was based on what Billy had said to Boone yesterday.Talk about making a post sound bad.Cheer up Batbuff dont let all this losing make you sour and quick to wrath.There is not a better boy than boone but as billy has said, he is young and he has missed quite a few receivers.Now if we lose to Boyd I will still be at every game but not with as much enthusiam because boys really sucks.
I meant Boyd really has sucked this year not boys.
Boyd Co. wont be a push over but I think we come out both barrels blazing and get the WIN!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yea dawgheart I think after Pike central beat the crap out of them we should be able to win.what do u think pal>
I think its a new day every game and its anybody's for the taking...but of course I'm going with my dawgs!!
Dawg@heart Wrote:I just figure you should be bashing your own town/team and leave LC out of it-just because you say you have family here doesn't make you a fan...

My team is 4-0 right now, so what's to bash?Confusedhh:
Noexcuses Wrote:If you were a fish you would be a walleye,,,no backbone,,,thats funny right there I dont care who you are.:: :moon:

Better learn your fish species. Walleye's have great big spiny backbones.
My knowledge about fish kinda like yours on football.My grandpa used to say that all the time Kimball.Ive been to lake erie and got and cleaned walleye,,i just hoped you hadnt,,hehe.you troublemaker,,,you must be a belfry fan
wev'e moved on to our team's game next week-go back to whomever you were torturring
Noexcuses Wrote:My knowledge about fish kinda like yours on football.My grandpa used to say that all the time Kimball.Ive been to lake erie and got and cleaned walleye,,i just hoped you hadnt,,hehe.you troublemaker,,,you must be a belfry fan
Naw, I'm going with a winner.
Noexcuses Wrote:My knowledge about fish kinda like yours on football.My grandpa used to say that all the time Kimball.Ive been to lake erie and got and cleaned walleye,,i just hoped you hadnt,,hehe.you troublemaker,,,you must be a belfry fan

my money was on somewhere a little closer....
Dawg@heart Wrote:wev'e moved on to our team's game next week-go back to whomever you were torturring

Good luck next week guys, I've had a about all the fun I can stand for one day.
Yea this thread is about the Boyd Co game and will get back on topic or be closed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry fans were too nice to us to run their mouths like this...
Batpuff Wrote:Yea this thread is about the Boyd Co game and will get back on topic or be closed.

You tell em Batpuff!!:redboxer:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:You tell em Batpuff!!:redboxer:

That goes for you too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]