Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs. Boyd County -- 9/21
I know the boys and the coaches are itching for a win tomorrow night and I know that they have been having good practices. I've already got my red and black on and I can't wait to see what the boys are capable of doing tomorrow. And I am excited to see Chandler Shepherd back in the game!
Good to see him healed up!! He had a great freshman game tonight against Boyd Co.!
Dawg@heart Wrote:Good to see him healed up!! He had a great freshman game tonight against Boyd Co.!
How did the freshman game turn out ?
Freshmen won 36-20 and Chandler looked really good. Several of the boys had a really good game. Donathon Peck and Seth Fannin both had a good night as did Hunter James and Turner O'Brian. They looked a lot better tonight than last week.
The team playing tonight was the team we all know-they just "click" together and it shows....
Lawrence County
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
dawgmom Wrote:Freshmen won 36-20 and Chandler looked really good. Several of the boys had a really good game. Donathon Peck and Seth Fannin both had a good night as did Hunter James and Turner O'Brian. They looked a lot better tonight than last week.
Thats great its good to here they are playing team ball . Now lets hope we can tonight . :rockon: