Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grimm Vs. Dials
Dials is getting 40 carries a game? For starters why is he getting so many carries? Secondly is that healthy for 1 kid to get 40 carries every Friday night. I've watched Russell for years now an very rarely does anyone even your Kasey Clark's and Josh Gross's get even 25 carries per game. 40 carries for 1 kid every Friday seems like bad coaching to me.
Josh horn is the best back in Kentucky
Instead of everyone saying what Dials can't do or what Grimm hasn't done.
Let's hear about what makes these guys so special. Their running styles and such.
57th crazer Wrote:this is crazy. if u r a central fan then you think grimm is better, if u r a sheldon clark fan u think dials is better and all the other fans in eastern kentucky are saying to there selfs our hb is better than dials or grimm. i have whatched both kids play and they are both great rb's. dials is leading the state in rushing and touchdowns so there for i have to say he is the best. if grimm was leading the state in rushing and td's then yes he would be better. everybody will know who is better at the end of the year when both kids have played belfry.

I'm a Paintsville alumni and fan and I dislike JC as much as anyone, I'm not bein bias, Grimm is better.
Something else I would like to say. This time last year everyone was doggin the boy from Matewan who was puttin up 300 and 400 yards a game because of the weak schedule. And the funny thing is some of the same one's that dogged him and his coach are the same one's right now sayin "Dial's can't help who he plays against". Like someone said earlier about JC's line bein better, lol, I'll bet SC's line is bigger and stronger than JC's, just JC has a better line coach and they get the job done, they don't take plays off.
DevilsWin Wrote:Instead of everyone saying what Dials can't do or what Grimm hasn't done.
Let's hear about what makes these guys so special. Their running styles and such.

Posts #8 & #15.