Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne @ Allen Central
launchpad4 Wrote:Both teams are aweful, so for the love of God Betsy Layne please win a freaking game!

:lmao:
From what i have been told and seen BL is a team with "dirty" plays, or coachs teaching dirty plays, however u want to call it. So with that said...watch out AC get ready to play hard and ignore the dirty game attitude. Be above them and play smart. Good luck AC.
Nascar99 Wrote:From what i have been told and seen BL is a team with "dirty" plays, or coachs teaching dirty plays, however u want to call it. So with that said...watch out AC get ready to play hard and ignore the dirty game attitude. Be above them and play smart. Good luck AC.
Please, define "dirty plays".
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Please, define "dirty plays".
They are ones with dirt on them! LOL Just kidding with you FOX.
I was wondering the same thing.
bigpun Wrote:They are ones with dirt on them! LOL Just kidding with you FOX.
I was wondering the same thing.
lol
I'm dumbfounded.
BL by 12
Nascar 99, could you please clarify your statement!!! Is it suppose to rain tomorrow cause that could get pretty "dirty". By the way "coachs" is spelled c-o-a-c-h-e-s
Dirty plays = kicking them after the tackle, twisting their arms hard enough to break, punching them in the ribs, picking fights because you are getting beat and all of this is after the whistle for the play to end. COACHES giving an ok nod after watching his players actions, even all of the Ref's gave them warnings and finally gave a call of unsportsmanship. OH please forgive my spelling I know that is the first time a word has ever been spelled wrong on here. Will i be banned now for my spelling?
Nascar99 Wrote:Dirty plays = kicking them after the tackle, twisting their arms hard enough to break, punching them in the ribs, picking fights because you are getting beat and all of this is after the whistle for the play to end. COACHES giving an ok nod after watching his players actions, even all of the Ref's gave them warnings and finally gave a call of unsportsmanship. OH please forgive my spelling I know that is the first time a word has ever been spelled wrong on here. Will i be banned now for my spelling?
They probably won't ban you for not knowing how to spell but they might ban you for being "dirty".
Sorry, but betsy layne coach doesnt play (dirty) nor does his players. Are you kidding me, if they played dirty they would have beat South Floyd and Jackson County. Nascar 99 why dont you just quit trying to cause trouble.

NASCAR99 is wrong AGAIN!!!!!
One more thing, why havent a bl player been thrown out if that has happened. Sorry but a referee has to throw a player out if he is endangering another player.

STICK TO THE FACTS!!!!!
RIGHT ON, betsylaynefanatic:thumpsup: