Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ North Laurel 08/20
(08-19-2021, 11:53 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: Funny how you can sit back poke, make fun of or try an “call out the fans” as you all call it I’m not even a north Laurel fan I just know the Larkeys and I wouldn’t be a friend if I sit back and listened to or let you run them down for the decision they made. But then when someone steps up in their defense it’s oh your the one wanting drama that’s hilarious ever heard of don’t start no sh*t their won’t be none well maybe you should think of that before speaking. I call it straight up and if district were won in the off season why do we have a plaque saying district champions 2020. I agree you want to win every game in playoffs but your seeded based on where you finish regular season at in your district and like it or not Rock was 1st last year

I'd love to see a picture of that "plaque" as the trophies for district championships have been given out after the second round for a few years now. Whenever they went back away from cross districting. The regular season games just determine seeding for the first two rounds.
[-] The following 2 users Like fridaynightfights's post:
  • Bull got out!, pjdoug
That's what I was wondering. Id like to see the photo of Rockcastle as District champs last year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • pjdoug
(08-19-2021, 12:02 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: I agree NL should compete better then they do. They have had a few good seasons. NL before Larkey tho couldn’t win more then one or two  games and since Larkey took over they haven’t had more then a few losing seasons. Rome was built over night but he has been there long enough that semi finals and finals should have been reached maybe he gets there before long maybe he doesn’t but NL football has been better since he arrived

Having a better record than the previous coaches doesn’t mean he’s a better coach, it just shows he knows how to schedule and cherry pick wins.  No one said he had to go to the semis or the finals, they’ve can’t even compete for a district title.  This is a gossip board if it bothers you that bad what people are saying why even read the content?  No one is saying the mans a bad person just that he’s not a very good coach and it’s said about more coaches than just him on here however most don’t seem to take it as personal.  Have a nice day I’m out…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • pjdoug
(08-19-2021, 04:10 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 12:02 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: I agree NL should compete better then they do. They have had a few good seasons. NL before Larkey tho couldn’t win more then one or two  games and since Larkey took over they haven’t had more then a few losing seasons. Rome was built over night but he has been there long enough that semi finals and finals should have been reached maybe he gets there before long maybe he doesn’t but NL football has been better since he arrived

Having a better record than the previous coaches doesn’t mean he’s a better coach, it just shows he knows how to schedule and cherry pick wins.  No one said he had to go to the semis or the finals, they’ve can’t even compete for a district title.  This is a gossip board if it bothers you that bad what people are saying why even read the content?  No one is saying the mans a bad person just that he’s not a very good coach and it’s said about more coaches than just him on here however most don’t seem to take it as personal.  Have a nice day I’m out…

I'm liable to wind some up and cause the handkerchiefs to come out. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • TD Hounds
(08-19-2021, 04:55 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

Big Grin

Meant to tell you been praying for you hope your migraines are getting better, been hectic meant to tell you on the other thread.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
Dougie we always go at it at some point no disrespect on my end I just didn’t take to kind with hound calling me for drama I’m a damn adult drama was over way back in high school I was just responding to the negativity toward the larkeys in general and come Friday night it will get resolved one way or another for my sake I hope NL pulls it out lmao but regardless no beef from me were all ready for Friday Night Lights
(08-19-2021, 04:58 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

Big Grin

Meant to tell you been praying for you hope your migraines are getting better, been hectic meant to tell you on the other thread.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I knew somebody did instead of just saying it, because I was able to finally sleep some last night Smile . I talk trash on here, but I have faith.
(08-19-2021, 05:13 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: Dougie we always go at it at some point no disrespect on my end I just didn’t take to kind with hound calling me for drama I’m a damn adult drama was over way back in high school I was just responding to the negativity toward the larkeys in general and come Friday night it will get resolved one way or another for my sake I hope NL pulls it out lmao but regardless no beef from me were all ready for Friday Night Lights
I don't have anything against any of you guys. I don't take everything serious, and I love my fellow Kentuckians. I feel connected to Rockcastle County since my great grandmother was born there in 1900. My grandmother rode a train from Jellico to Wildie to visit family when she was a little girl.
(08-19-2021, 10:16 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 05:13 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: Dougie we always go at it at some point no disrespect on my end I just didn’t take to kind with hound calling me for drama I’m a damn adult drama was over way back in high school I was just responding to the negativity toward the larkeys in general and come Friday night it will get resolved one way or another for my sake I hope NL pulls it out lmao but regardless no beef from me were all ready for Friday Night Lights
I don't have anything against any of you guys. I don't take everything serious, and I love my fellow Kentuckians. I feel connected to Rockcastle County since my great grandmother was born there in 1900. My grandmother rode a train from Jellico to Wildie to visit family when she was a little girl.
I also like the Amish people just up the road in Lincoln County, and was deeply saddened to hear that they lost one of their little children yesterday.
I think Dudley and The Bobcats will shut North's running game down, and force them to throw the ball. Then they'll force turnovers and make them pay.