Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleepers In The 14th
He probably wont throw every district game......but it only takes one to get to the regional Tournament and i think on any given day Drake and Lee are capable of beating about anyone in the Region.
Well, the last time he faced Estill, they put up 12 runs on him. Im not saying that he isint a good pitcher, because he is, but Estill had him pretty much figured out. (Wait on the outside fastball, and drive it to opposite field.) So, the Lee kid has got to help him.
I think Drake and Lee has proven time and time again they can win.
14th Champ Wrote:I think Drake and Lee has proven time and time again they can win.
Agreed.
14th Champ Wrote:I think Drake and Lee has proven time and time again they can win.

Absolutly. Lee is a tuff contender, no doubt about it. All I'm saying is, Drake needs help.
RedSox_#1 Wrote:Absolutly. Lee is a tuff contender, no doubt about it. All I'm saying is, Drake needs help.

Yes drake needs help, freeman needs help,........all good pitchers need help...they cant win em all...........Even Pro pitchers need help.....(HGH)jk........Lee scrimmages Estill March 18.........I cant wait only 16 days away
Better watch out for Jenkins. They will be tough.
3under_PAR Wrote:Yes drake needs help, freeman needs help,........all good pitchers need help...they cant win em all...........Even Pro pitchers need help.....(HGH)jk........Lee scrimmages Estill March 18.........I cant wait only 16 days away

I did not know this. Where will it be played?
reds44 Wrote:Better watch out for Jenkins. They will be tough.

Ive heard a lot of people talk about Jenkins young upcoming talent. Who will they have to look at?
3under_PAR Wrote:Yes drake needs help, freeman needs help,........all good pitchers need help...they cant win em all...........Even Pro pitchers need help.....(HGH)jk........Lee scrimmages Estill March 18.........I cant wait only 16 days away

Where and what time?
14th Champ Wrote:Where and what time?

I found out that they may try to have the game at estill in the later evening to test out there new lights for the first time. Im not sure if this is what will happen. Just what ive heard.
Jarrod Amburgey Knott great arm hasn't played in a couple of years but could really be one the best pitchers in the region come seasons end.
most underated or sleeper in the 14th is taylor faegan a sophmore at estill. Tearin it up and can play anywhere
RedSox_#1 Wrote:Ive heard a lot of people talk about Jenkins young upcoming talent. Who will they have to look at?

I believe Jenkins will have to beat either JBS or Letcher to get out of the district, depending on the draw. JBS and Letcher appear to be playing well at this point in the season.
Jenkins is 0-4 They are not getting off to a good start.
Redsfan65 Wrote:I believe Jenkins will have to beat either JBS or Letcher to get out of the district, depending on the draw. JBS and Letcher appear to be playing well at this point in the season.

As young as LCC is, there is still no one in that district that can beat Bryan Dean. I don't care how young of a team they have. He will win that district every year if he stays there.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:As young as LCC is, there is still no one in that district that can beat Bryan Dean. I don't care how young of a team they have. He will win that district every year if he stays there.

Dean is a good Coach, but I don't think a coach puts runs on the board.
I see Jenkins and JBS giving Letcher all they want in the District this year.