Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
14th region draw
Well now popkorn Skylar will be wearing blue but it won't be that Wolfe co.politic blue and Wolfe will have to Waite couple more years to win a district poppy boy

They will be sending the BULL a thank you card And I'll buy you bag of Popkorn.

They will be sending the BULL a thank you card And I'll buy you bag of Popkorn.
I figured he’d be playing for Jackson city again. They will have a shot at district next year as I see the bobcats will be all but done if they don’t hit the transfer portal.
Now back to the current tourney. Pcc looked good after they turned up the press, Powell had no answer. Lcc took care of business as expected. Hazard will win by double digits tomorrow and the bobcats will win by double digits. The breathitt and knott game will be close at half but breathitt pulls away by the middle of the fourth.
Saturday’s semifinal games will be 2 games I wouldn’t want to miss
If Sperry has a good game and limits his turnovers, Breathitt wins big. Hazard is less talented but much more disciplined. I’ll take Breathitt by 8
I got some bad news wolfeman. Sperry is a legit 8-10 turnovers a game. Not going to change. Breathitt can win if block out and hit the boards. Breathitt has to keep it close and they have a shot. Rooting for breathitt but betting on hazard.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mountainparkway's post:
  • Wolfeman
(03-03-2023, 06:08 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: I got some bad news wolfeman. Sperry is a legit 8-10 turnovers a game. Not going to change. Breathitt can win if block out and hit the boards. Breathitt has to keep it close and they have a shot. Rooting for breathitt but betting on hazard.
A decent team can beat Breathitt because they won’t get out and guard. Too concerned about offense to play defense. If Hazard gets hot from 3 point range and doesn’t turn the ball over, they’ll dominate. It will probably be a low scoring game and Breathitt is going to have to be patient because Hazard won’t take too many bad shots. They’ll hold the ball for as long as they have to get a good look. i really hope the Bobcats can put it all together. They have tons of experience, but it’s hard to teach an old dog new tricks, especially this late in the season. I’m still living in a prayer, Bobcats by 8!
Big Al will play really physical with Collins and Sperry and get in their head. I say Hazard 47-41
Big Al will have them playing at the Bulldogs pace and I’m sure he’ll have Johnson and company prepared to take Sperry mentally out of the game and I’m definitely taking Smith/Hazell over Collins/Hoskins. Bulldogs by 8 and Sperry transfers to Perry.
Sperry ain't going anywhere
Shannon Hoskins will be coaching Breathitt Co next year. Skyler Ritchie will be the anchor in the middle for the Bobcats.
You’ve lost your mind.
I’m hearing Shannon to Breathitt with Braxton Beverly replacing him at Perry.
(03-04-2023, 03:36 PM)Night Train Wrote: Shannon Hoskins will be coaching Breathitt Co next year. Skyler Ritchie will be the anchor in the middle for the Bobcats.
I’m predicting Skylar Richie will be setting in a BCHS classroom this coming week.

(03-04-2023, 04:34 AM)BlackAndYellow Wrote: Big Al will have them playing at the Bulldogs pace and I’m sure he’ll have Johnson and company prepared to take Sperry mentally out of the game and I’m definitely taking Smith/Hazell over Collins/Hoskins.  Bulldogs by 8 and Sperry transfers to Perry.
How did Sperry finish with?
(03-04-2023, 09:39 PM)Wolfeman Wrote:
(03-04-2023, 03:36 PM)Night Train Wrote: Shannon Hoskins will be coaching Breathitt Co next year. Skyler Ritchie will be the anchor in the middle for the Bobcats.
I’m predicting Skylar Richie will be setting in a BCHS classroom this coming week.

(03-04-2023, 04:34 AM)BlackAndYellow Wrote: Big Al will have them playing at the Bulldogs pace and I’m sure he’ll have Johnson and company prepared to take Sperry mentally out of the game and I’m definitely taking Smith/Hazell over Collins/Hoskins.  Bulldogs by 8 and Sperry transfers to Perry.
How did Sperry finish with?
Nobody cares about Ritchie.  He’s awful.

Sperry had a great first half (17) and ended with 25.  Hazell kept him in check in the 2nd half (0 points in third) but was able to do what needed to be done to help his team win.  Hopefully Breathitt can pull off the win Monday.
[-] The following 2 users Like BlackAndYellow's post:
  • PopKorn, Wolfeman
Black and Yellow who you been tasting of
6’7 and barely avg double digit points, 7 rebounds in the ultra weak 14th region? With by far the worst free throw shooting percentage on a losing team. SMH.
That's because of your great coach at Wolfe co never ran a play for him in five years Couldn't rebound for setting picks for your guards at 3 point line Took 5 coaches to mess his free throw shot up .Go get your picture took at half court with your hero THE BULL.
If Skylar wants to be successful he needs to become a Hazard Bulldog. Al Holland is the only coach in the Region that knows how to use Bigs. Nobody else has a clue.
(03-06-2023, 12:38 AM)Turnover Wrote: That's because of your great coach at Wolfe co never ran a play for him in five years Couldn't rebound for setting picks for your guards at 3 point line Took 5 coaches to mess his free throw shot up .Go get your picture took at half court with your hero THE BULL.

Hahaha
Are you in his photo gallery PoppyKorn ? That's all he has in 23 years photo album
Go to Riverside, 50 touches a game.
Ain't looking no show boat looking for a team.