Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Breathitt County 53 Hazard 51
Most if not all regional championship teams are senior dominated. Keep taking your subtle jabs at Breathitt we know you’re sour that they won. Pretty sad for a 55th district guy and a guy that use to be at Breathitt. How did your prediction go about the Hazard guards getting in Sperry’s head and the Bigs roughing Christian up and then he backs down? WRONG AGAIN

Have fun watching Breathitt play at Rupp
[-] The following 1 user Likes Night Train's post:
  • Mountain Monster
I’ve said from the beginning that Breathitt had the most talent they just had to be willing to play as a team. I'm really good friends with Coach Moore and couldn’t be happier for him. The job he did to get those kids to buy into playing hard and not worrying about personal numbers is deserving of Coach of the year. As for Sperry and Collins both things I said were what teams always did previously to beat the Bobcats. They both played through those things in the regional tournament and that made the difference. Not sure how I’m sour the Bobcats won, I’ve personally congratulated the only 3 players I’ve come in contact with and will do the same with the others. Sports are about teaching and helping kids mature, Breathitt’s team done that more this season than any team in the past several years. That’s something to be proud of. I will be at Rupp cheering for the Bobcats as I do every year for the 14th region.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Reds#1Fan's post:
  • Night Train
Ok my bad pal… Thanks for the support