Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/11 Conspiracy
thecavemaster Wrote:What blew up the the Twin Towers is the idea that "god" is glorified when human beings are killed, tortured, maimed in the name of that "god." Sometimes it's a plane. Sometimes it's a bomb. Sometimes it's a machete. Sometimes it's a rifle. But always the underlying idea that the infidels must be vanquished, must be eliminated...all for the glory of "god." Religion poisons everthing. Everything.

i agree. Muslims blow up and kill innocent people for ALLAH "god". Its a shame.

I'm so glad that today we don't do the same, as christians did so heavily throughout the middle of last millineium'.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:The government is the most corrupt bunch of people I have ever seen in my life. That is my opinion Reagan as im sure it is many others as well. I do believe Bush was involved in 9/11 as well as many others. I do not in anyway condone what Timothy McVeigh did in Oklahoma but I will support his right to believe what he believed. You need to realize this is America and we are "supposed" to have the right to think and believe any way we choose, so just get over it already.
I love how people try to blame this on Bush. He was in office, what, 10 months? You actually think he could have planned something this big in such a little amount of time? How about Clinton? He was the one offered bin Laden multiple times and refused to take him. Or all the Left wings who want to destroy the CIA. Maybe if our intelligence agency had more support during the 1990s, then all of this could have been stopped.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ronald_reagan Wrote:Smile I wonder if its the same who killed kennedy? made the moon landing in a movie set? and found the aliens in Roswell?

I know I know... its the FreeMasons!

Ha, the mafia killed Kennedy. I agree with you Beef...the CIA should have had more support through the 90's.
Beef Wrote:I love how people try to blame this on Bush. He was in office, what, 10 months? You actually think he could have planned something this big in such a little amount of time? How about Clinton? He was the one offered bin Laden multiple times and refused to take him. Or all the Left wings who want to destroy the CIA. Maybe if our intelligence agency had more support during the 1990s, then all of this could have been stopped.

:Thumbs: :Thumbs:

Clinton still denies that he ever was offered bin Laden.

However, a clip of him actually saying it was secretly recorded when he gave a speech to a private group.

I do disagree with you, not in principle, but just a hunch. I think that a better funded intelligence community would definately helped, but I just feel like this attack was nearly impossible to stop. As I said, its an opinion, and not a fact. One interesting fact, many of the hijackers were actually stopped during security checks at the airport because they were already under suspicion. Why we let them go, i'll never understand...

But whats done is done, and as its been said... "Its up to God to judge bin Laden...... but its up the Marines to arrange that meeting" :letsparty
vundy33 Wrote:Ha, the mafia killed Kennedy. I agree with you Beef...the CIA should have had more support through the 90's.

I also heard that John Gotti and the 18 others in the Gambino crime family took pilot lessons throughout 2000-2001. Smile
You people kill me. You actually think that our almighty government and our so called leader arent dirty. Let me guess, you all voted for him both times didnt ya. Well I wont lie, I did myself, but it was only because my family is a bunch of dumb ignorant republicans like the president himself and I was stupid and I didnt have time to change parties, which I will get to one of these days, but when I do it will be to independent, so yeah Im guilty of voting for him too. HUGE REGRET. Live on in your fantasy world, Ill be laughin at ya in my world or reality.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:and I was stupid and I didnt have time to change parties..

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? Smile

This is kentucky. Not Iran.

You can vote for whomever you want in the general election. Smile
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:You people kill me. You actually think that our almighty government and our so called leader arent dirty. Let me guess, you all voted for him both times didnt ya. Well I wont lie, I did myself, but it was only because my family is a bunch of dumb ignorant republicans like the president himself and I was stupid and I didnt have time to change parties, which I will get to one of these days, but when I do it will be to independent, so yeah Im guilty of voting for him too. HUGE REGRET. Live on in your fantasy world, Ill be laughin at ya in my world or reality.

Are you ever going to make a post that makes a little bit of sense?
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:You people kill me. You actually think that our almighty government and our so called leader arent dirty. Let me guess, you all voted for him both times didnt ya. Well I wont lie, I did myself, but it was only because my family is a bunch of dumb ignorant republicans like the president himself and I was stupid and I didnt have time to change parties, which I will get to one of these days, but when I do it will be to independent, so yeah Im guilty of voting for him too. HUGE REGRET. Live on in your fantasy world, Ill be laughin at ya in my world or reality.
By reading all your post from the President to Sports, you must be the smartest person in the world. Rolleyes
vundy33 Wrote:Are you ever going to make a post that makes a little bit of sense?

I'll answer that vundy33... Smile

I'll vote no.
RavenBoy Wrote:By reading all your post from the President to Sports, you must be the smartest person in the world. Rolleyes

Smile