Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR MEETING AT HILLBILLY DAYS IN PIKEVILLE
Well I just found out they are going to make me work on Saturday, but I'm trying to find someone to fill in for me instead.
Yea you should BCF4L, we all need to get together.
Cali Wrote:I may meet ya bballer! I'm your favorite! Big Grin

Do I have to? lol
it's not that they would get lost or anything, it is the fact that i am not sure if they will want to go around by themselves and junk. i really dont know if i am even going to go to hillbilly days on saturday. i always have before but fhis year i dont know. i might. i really want to be there and meet you guys so i will try my best to come.

question: how is everyone going to find everyone else? just because there is a group in a parking lot doesnt matter than they are BGR members, how are the first few people supposed to find the other people and how will we know each other?
********************************Breaking News************************

Blackcatfan4life will officially be able to make an appearance at the 2005 Hillbilly Days Festival in Pikeville, KY on Saturday April 16th. It appears as if he will be able to miss work on the day of festivities.
According to police reports, BCF4L (blackcatfan4life) has found someone to fill in for him on his day of employment leaving him available for Hillbilly Days.
BCF4L was unavailable for comments at press time.
Hahah...So i guess we have to look for an entourage of teenage girls circled around a dude, and that would be BCF4L right????
we are still undecided at the moment....about going...
Well if you all make it.. then we are goin to meet in the pcc parking lot at 3 on sat.. you should be there lol
I would be there but i wil be out of town Sad
is everyone just going to go to the nearest open spot in that parking lot? not like going to walk all the way over to the building and stuff?

i am probably going to go. the more i think about it, the more i am willing to get there some way or another.
we could all just sit on the sidewalk beside the school.. that's what I'll do anywya lol.. or the picnic table behind the school...

Thetribe.. bring your friends if they want to come.. NO one really knows anyone else so it won't be that bad anyway lol
Well I won't have any girls besides my own. I've calmed down a bunch here in the past little bit. Just look for a tall guy, and a medium height blonde headed girl. lol I guess that really narrows it down huh? lol
good job on narrowing it down to about 2 million BCF4L lol
I'll be there. What time folks?!
Thanks CTD. Well just about 2 minutes ago I dropped one so I'm down to 1,999,999. What am I gonna do? I feel so lonely now. Sad
3 cali.. Good Job BCF4L.
Well guys me and CTD have figured out that for everyone to know who we are, we are all going to wear toga's. So all you ladies out there be sure to wear your toga's or bikini's. Either one will do. Just so you guys will stand out amongst the crowd.
What do you mean you dropped one BCF4L?
Well I had 2 million girls following me, and one decided to leave me. So now I'm only left with 1,999,999. Sad
actually i was talking about 20000000 potential couples lol
Oh, I though you were talkin about the ONE girl
Ok, are we meeting there for sure???
I'll be there with bells on.
Yup for sure..
Alright, are we going to throw some game out on em
Run game on who 4leaf??
First skirts we see.
LOL As long as it's not my woman that you see with a skirt on first then I say go for it. lol
Well i can't promise nothing BCF4L lol.. But i'll try to stay away lol