Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR MEETING AT HILLBILLY DAYS IN PIKEVILLE
You don't have to worry about it now CTD. We split up last night and I'll be at HB days with my pimp hand strong. lol
i missed the meeting saturday... How was it?
I missed it also. But I ended up meeting CTD anyways at the party spot. Glad I got to meet him.
I was late and when i got there no one was there but me and Cali.. But she was cool.. lol

I finally got to meet my brother from another mother.. BCF4L.. But he dissappeared in the middle of the nite lol..

I also got to meet football05 i think lol.. He was a pretty cool dude too lol.

Can't wait to meet the rest of you guys.
lol..I should have come..
Yea me too.. but I went and bet on Keenland ... I won some so I'm happy lol
CTD, Nope you didnt get to see me I didnt go to HBD, I went fishin at a pay lake friday night and fished til 130 saturday and came home and went to sleep forever...But I would like to meet everyone sometime tho...I work til 6 or 8 o clock everyday SO idk when we all could meet up...But i would like to.......
No CTD, It was me brother... at the BL... BCF4L bailed on us didn't he haha.
Sorry guys. The guys I was with just up and wanted to go so I had to leave with them seeing as to how I was the DD. We're gonna have to hang out again sometime CTD.
Ooooh CTD, I was just cool?! Tongue :evil:
My bad Fball05 lol.. I got a little confused.. It was a crazy nite..

BCF4L.. you have my number now. so any time you are in pikeville just give me a yell lol...

Cali.. shew.. we can be considered friends now lol.. OH yeah.. it was mighty cool of ya to let me drive your car around the hospital parking lot lol..
CTD....you seem to have a thing with meeting people at the BL (if you are talking about Williamson there) :?
well i want to meet everyone but i wasnt there for the HBD meeting...maybe next time!
Beef Wrote:CTD....you seem to have a thing with meeting people at the BL (if you are talking about Williamson there) :?

What can I say.. it's a happenin place llol... i guess lol
Yeah I thought it was CTD just by the pic he posted on here one time and I got jayblackcat to go up and ask him his name and sure enough it was him. So me and him kinda hung out there for a while then it got so crowded and my buddies wanted to leave so sudden that I didn;t have time to say bye. But yea next time I'm in Pikeville I'll give you a ring for sure.
Yeah you should def. do that lol... I didn't know what the hell was goin on when he came up to me lol. I was thinking,, do I know this guy lol... But it was a lot of fun.. The place got so crowded that it got hard to breathe and i was soaked, and i am sick now because of it lol
Yeah it was definitely crowded. It was kinda miserable though bc there was so many people there.