Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th regions top 10 teams
dblg11 Wrote:Once again, you should probably get another life other than trying to say that people don't know what they are talking about on BGR. This is a FACT. I am an exchange agent and know the kid personally. So quit talking big game and get a life.:redboxer:
98 MPH fastball and a mind blowing curve, and projected to go 17-20 round? He must have terrible control.
Smile Smile Rolleyes
dblg11 Wrote:Once again, you should probably get another life other than trying to say that people don't know what they are talking about on BGR. This is a FACT. I am an exchange agent and know the kid personally. So quit talking big game and get a life.:redboxer:

Nobody's trying to talk big game, but obviously nobody has ever heard of this kid and were all trying to figure out what your talking about. Like Guru said if he's only suppose to go 17-20 round then his control must be terrible. So like I asked before, when did they get there, and how did they get there?
1. Lawrence County - Returns the most off of a great team from last year
2. Paintsville - Returns a solid core of players and will compete
3. Johnson Central - Returning a great group of kids from the regional championship team, but the fact they will probably be playing all of their games on the road will hurt them. They will have the talent to compete and should be in the mix at the end.
4. Pikeville
5. Belfry
Keepnitreal Wrote:1. Lawrence County - Returns the most off of a great team from last year
2. Paintsville - Returns a solid core of players and will compete
3. Johnson Central - Returning a great group of kids from the regional championship team, but the fact they will probably be playing all of their games on the road will hurt them. They will have the talent to compete and should be in the mix at the end.
4. Pikeville
5. Belfry

I think most of these rankings are going to have LC and Paintsville alternating in each of them. They are very similiar teams who can both knock the crap out of the ball. I think it will come down to pitching for these two teams. And I think Paintsville will come out on top.
this is for you richy rich 09 there is no way that SC should be 9th below P-burg and ER. as far as i can remember p-burg nor er has ever had a winning season because they r no good.
cardsplayer15 Wrote:this is for you richy rich 09 there is no way that SC should be 9th below P-burg and ER. as far as i can remember p-burg nor er has ever had a winning season because they r no good.

Well there is really no way for you to be talking smack to anybody seeing how SC got a one hitter thrown against them in the district last year by an 8th grader.

Also, just a little FYI for you. Last year you split with ER and Prestonsburg had a better record than SC did so I don't know what your even talking about.
Ive heard the rumor that LCHS was moved out of the 15th and placed in the same reigon with Ashland-Fairview. Is there any truth to this? Because I honestly find that hard to believe
Knockoutking Wrote:Ive heard the rumor that LCHS was moved out of the 15th and placed in the same reigon with Ashland-Fairview. Is there any truth to this? Because I honestly find that hard to believe

They just moved into the 15th two years ago. No I assure you they are still playing in the 15th and the 57th. Have no fears on that.
cardsplayer15 Wrote:this is for you richy rich 09 there is no way that SC should be 9th below P-burg and ER. as far as i can remember p-burg nor er has ever had a winning season because they r no good.

I dont know much about SC, but i will say ER is very under rated and does deserve to be in front of SC.
High_Heat Wrote:I dont know much about SC, but i will say ER is very under rated and does deserve to be in front of SC.

Well I would think so. However, you never know. SC could be underrated too, and SC maybe should be above ER. If we base it off of last year then I would say that ER should be ranked ahead of SC
1.Paintsville
2.Johnson Central
3.Lawrence County
4.Belfry
5.Sheldon Clark
6.Pike Central
7.Prestonsburg
8.Prestonsburg
9.Allen Central
10.East Ridge

Sheldon Clark could be fourth but ill give Belfry the nod. Paints should be pretty decent and JC as well
Sorryi meant Pikeville #7 And Lawrence as #1
Cards_12 Wrote:Sorryi meant Pikeville #7 And Lawrence as #1

So does that mean Paintsville goes down to #3 I think you may be overrating SC just a bit, but I understand since their your team. I would be routing for mine as well.
OMG Wrote:Could we get an actual Belfry person to confirm or denounce this one, so this doesn't get started for no reason.

No truth to it, guy is just starting rumors, they are no exchange students or transfers playing for Belfry...
kyr450 Wrote:No truth to it, guy is just starting rumors, they are no exchange students or transfers playing for Belfry...

Yea we got that confirmed thanks.