Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoos and Piercings
industrials are awesome. one of my best friends have it. she keeps trying to get me to get mine done.
PvilleCheerAlum Wrote:no tattoo. both ears pierced twice and my cartilage on one ear. I have my belly button pierced. i used to have my tongue pierced and i used to have my lip pierced but my backward conservative parents made me take them out.
Having conservative beliefs has nothing to do with being backward.
i didnt say that they had anything to do with each other. they are adjectives. my parents happen to be both backward and conservative.
Most are Pville lol

My parents are pretty cool with what I do as long as I give them the heads-up first.

I went to the Big Boy Toy Show with some of my guy friends and Southern Steel had a booth set up there. I told my mom before I left that I might talk to them about getting a new one soon and she was like Okay, where is the shop at normally? lol
Most parents of 17 year olds might not appreciate that but mine are pretty cool sometimes. After all, mom did sign for mine when I was 15..
i didnt mention that is was 20 when they made me take my lip out either. rediculous
PvilleCheerAlum Wrote:no tattoo. both ears pierced twice and my cartilage on one ear. I have my belly button pierced. i used to have my tongue pierced and i used to have my lip pierced but my backward conservative parents made me take them out.

[Image: http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sprach...ey-005.gif]

Ew.

Good job, parents.
I been wanting a sleeve or dragon for a long time...........
PvilleCheerAlum Wrote:i didnt mention that is was 20 when they made me take my lip out either. rediculous

That is crazy. I told my mom yesterday that I wanted to get my industrial done soon and she at first didn't want me to but I told her that I was going to do it anyway so she might as well go with me or something. She wants me to wait until I move out which will be in May but I don't want to wait that long.
My mom won't let me get anything else besides my ears pierced and she doesn't want me to get a tatoo until I turn like 21...my aunt told me if I would wait that she'd pay for it but I dunno....I turn 18 in march so...it depends.
the future of my right arm
I have two tats, one on each arm,, on my rt arm a large bulldog flexing his muscles and holding a 40 cal and on my left are just a large letter of my last name. Thought about getting another butt really cant afford it. i just dont get what people get out of getting their tongue pierced.
When did you get them Bat?
I remember us talking about that tattoo CTD, still be awesome to get it.
Yeah i'm still waiting on when i have time, money, and a good artist lol..
Yea that would take a good chunk of change for all the color and detail work because it would take time and a good artist will definetly be needed because that is a major piece of artwork.

Maybe try Tattoo Charlie's in Lexington?
I got them right after i went back to work for the city the 2nd time.
OK right after I left?
I don't have either but I might get a tattoo one day...
i have both my ears pierced... i plan on gettin a king of hearts (suicide king) tattooed on the inside of my arm... and i also plan to get a pirate ship between my armpit and my hip
If anyone has any tattoo pics, please post them. Would love to see some of this artwork. If you haven't got them done yet, attach or link a photo or something that you would like to have.